a bitter day

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ailee - Singing got better

https://youtu.be/ZcID0Wn4zwI

 

 

 

L.joe noticed something. You who were always looking at him were keeping staring at someone else. He followed your gazed, *Jungkook.*

And Jungkook didn’t even bother to turn or look at L.joe instead he was returning back you’re gazed.

 

L.joe scratched his head like maniac before shouted out his lung. “ARGHHHHHH!”

“What is wrong with him?” Niel whispered.

“He just let out the beast.” Ricky whispered back with a hand near his mouth so that no one can hear them.

“Crazy.” You mumbled but enough for L.joe to heard it. You yanked your arms away from L.joe’s grips and shoved his shoulder as you passed him.

L.joe sighed as your last word keep replay on his head. *That’s right. I’m crazy. I’m crazy as you started to look at the other man besides me.*

“He becomes weird from moment to moment. Don’t you think?” Niel asked an opinion.

Ricky shook his head, “I think the windows hit his central point of his brain causing him changed because he never refuses a fight but today he just let BTS go without a single punch. Don’t you think so?”

 

<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>

 

During recess, you want to go to the café and feed your super hungry stomach but the thought that you will meet L.joe there, you turned back. You stop by at your locker to take some emergency food that you kept.

When the code match, something fell on the floor as you opened. You bend down to look at it but you startled a little as you saw something small was moving.“Arghhh! What is this?”

You stand up and saw a few more of maggots were spot in your locker. You looked around but there is no one on the hallway except you. “Who put it here?”

You felt like you want to puke if you keep seeing those maggots so you closed the locker and walked back to your class. You pulled your chair and just sat a few seconds than you felt something moving your calves. You looked down.

“Arghhh!” you were shocked for second times as you saw two baby snakes were creeping on your skirt.

At that moment a long and muscular arm came into your view and shoved those snakes away and pulled you away from your desk. You saw a few more snakes under your desk at that moment.

“Are you okay?”

You didn’t pay attention to this saviour who save you from the snakes until you looked up just to meet Jungkook’s eyes. “Y-Yes. Thank you.”

You heard Jungkook’s voice but your brain totally can’t interpret them right now since you was still shocked and a little traumatized. All you know was he took your arm and dragged you out from the class. You didn’t even bother to ask. It’s not like you don’t care but trauma over everything.

“Here.” Jungkook held out a cup of hot coffee which makes you wondered when he bought this.

Jungkook took a seat on a bench next to you in the garden. “You daydream for the whole time which make you don’t realized when I go or back.” He took a sip of his while explained likes he was reading your mind.

“O.” is the only word you can think for now. Jungkook looked at you and smile, “You didn’t avoid me this time.”

You turned to him with a wondering look. Jungkook’s smile becomes bigger and you can see how beautiful his smile right now. “I hope we can stay like.”

“Ehh?” you blinked, not understand.

Jungkook looked down and touch the back of his neck, “You know, you always avoid me like I’m a or something that sounds like that but right now I feel like I can fly. I don’t know how to describe and I bet you can’t understand me right?”

Jungkook turned to you and all you can do was open your mouth and digest his words but it didn’t work. It was awkward for a moment. *What’s wrong with me? Why I can’t understand his words when we practically speaks same language?*

“Do you like the coffee?” Finally, Jungkook broke the silent moment.

You nodded, “Yeah. Not bad.”

Jungkook made a face, “Doesn’t it feel little bitter?”

“A little?” Your eyebrows were lift as you said and chuckled. Jungkook laughed at your cuteness. He thought an idea and suggested to you, “Hey, wanna

Please log in to read the full chapter