fiance and jealous

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Teen Top - I wanna love

https://youtu.be/kkd4avjqaGk

 

 

It was Sunday and luckily you don’t have to go to school today. You want to sleep again because of tired after came back home late last night. Then there are a few knocks on your door.

“Miss, someone wants to meet you.” You can hear your maid’s voice from the door. “He said he is your friend.

You tilted your head, “My friend? Who is he?”

“I’ll be down in 10- no. 5 minutes.” And you rushed towards to shower. Finish taking bath and changed into daily outfit, you went down to meet this friend.

“Jungkook?” you were surprised as you opened the door.

Jungkook turned to you. “Hey.”

 

 

 

There were a silent for a few seconds. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, “Do you have a time?”

“Huhh?” you blinked at him.

Jungkook looked down. You were waiting for him to say something. Jungkook bites his lips before looked up. “Do you mind to take a walk with me?

You gave a though for a moment. Maybe it’s not a bad idea to have a chat with him. Maybe he has something that he really wants to talk about but uncomfortable around your house. “Okay.”

And both of you decide to walk around the neighbourhood. You placed your hands in your cardigan’s pockets while looking down at the road. It’s not that pretty interesting but it was an automatic acts as both of you were awkward with each other.

“So…why do you want to meet me?”

Jungkook was hesitated at first. You noticed that from the corner of your eyes making you wondered is it important till he came to find you at your home?

“Actually, there is something I want to talk about.”

“And what is it?”

“L.joe…”

“L.joe?” you asked. You looked up as Jungkook suddenly stop walking. You saw he was looking somewhere and you followed his gazed and you saw a boy was looking at you.

 

 

“L.joe…” you mumbled.

L.joe’s gazed was full of hatred as he views was filled with you with Jungkook next to you. L.joe turned away and pulled his hoodie over his head. He clenched his fists as he walked passed you and Jungkook with anger and disappointment.

You want to call him but your voice was not coming out and your body didn’t move as you want.

“Sara?” Jungkook called you. You a little startled as your hand were touched.

“Uh-oh?” you blanked. After gained some conscious back, you came back to reality. “I’m sorry. I was a little daze just now.”

You felt guilty and sorry towards him. For the whole time, you kept thinking about L.joe and you were not focus on what Jungkook said.

“It’s okay. Maybe this is too much for you.” Jungkook smiled. He pulled you closed to him as some passer-by about too bump into you. You felt weird right now. The more you know Jungkook, the weirder you felt and you still not use to it yet. Jungkook was not that nice towards you before this and now out of blue he becomes nice towards you.

“I heard you lost your memories.” Jungkook faced you. You stop walking and looked up to him. His height over tower you and you noticed that his hair was a bit nice compared to his hair at school; messy and unorganized.

“How did you know?” you asked, full of curiosity. Jungkook took out something from his pocket. It was the previous box that he wants to give you but you were not being able to know what was inside it. And it reminds you back to the scene, how did he know your real name?

You took it and opened it slowly. “How did you know my name?”

“We know each other since small, Minji.” Jungkook confessed. You were surprised and turned to him.

Jungkook chuckled and you grew more curious. “You always followed me everywhere and I was your brother’s best friend. You even said that you want to marry me when we grow up.”

You were dazed at his revelations. Jungkook stop smiled when he saw your expression; serious. He felt weird and awkward right now. “I bet not all of your memories return back. But hey, it’s okay. I will wait for that moment when you finally remember me.”

You turned back to the box and saw something inside it. You took out a few piece of paper and it turned out to be some old photographs. You take a look at each of them but mostly it was a small girl and a young boy in the pictures.

“It’s you and me.” Jungkook told. Jun

Please log in to read the full chapter