new student(s)?

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BTS are back! 

Love their comeback's song ;)

Btw, here come disaster....

 

 

 

BTS - Danger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43r6lXilbcQ&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

The Kim's brothers didn't like the idea of meeting L.joe and Teen Top at here. "What are you doing here?" Myungsoo firmly said.

"What do you mean by 'what are you doing here'? This is our school." Niel responded in lazy. 

Your brothers, they looked at each other, surprised and shocked. Dongjun examined L.joe's uniform and yes! He really dissapointed with the fate as L.joe attend to the same school as you which can see from his looks, frowning.

L.joe puts his hands inside the pockets, "We are the one who should ask you that question. What are you doing here?"

Myungsoo and Kyoungjae glared at L.joe, hate to be questions by a kid. Teen Top didn't like the way your brothers looking down at them and their hands already turned into big fists. 

Seeing that the glares can cause a fight, finally, Ricky steeped fowards. "Guys, relax." He put a hand on L.joe's shoulder. L.joe turned their heads to Ricky, looking at him weirdly with what-the-hell eyes when his fight-mode already . 

Ricky nodded, soothing him down, "Don't you think that we should treat them nicely?" and he winked. L.joe felt like want to punch on Ricky's nose so that he would understand his heart but, Ricky already walked away to the other sides, calming your brothers. "Aigoo, long time no see."

Junsu furrowed, "It's better if we don't see at all."

Ricky stood beside Myungsoo and patted his shoulder, "I'm glad we meet again." and said with a dramatic emotions.

"Do we look like we are close?" Myungsoo mumbbled and flinched. Ricky then signaled something to L.joe with his eyes. L.joe seamy as he tried to understand the message.

"What?" L.joe told out loud and everyone looked at him weirdly. Ricky slapped his forehead, wondering if L.joe is really a dummy or naturally idiot. He walked to L.joe and whisphered something to his ear, "Yahh! Are you crazy? Treat them nice or else you gonna regret this forever."

"What are they talking about?" Kyoungjae stared in suspicious. Myungsoo shrugged, "Dunno."

"Whatever, let's go. Our business is done." Dongjun started to take a leave. Kyoungjae waved his finger, a watching-out-if-you-make-mistake signal. Myungsoo used two fingers and pointed to his eyes before towards L.joe, glaring at him with I'm-watching-you warned before left with Kyoungjae.

Junsu was the last one who stands at there. He take a little closer to L.joe, "I don't care who you are or what you do but, don't go near Sara. That's I'm very sure." Junsu take a last look at L.joe before turned around and left.

L.joe got smacked in the head, "Pabo! What are you doing? They are Sara's brothers and you must grab their heart in order to grab Sara's heart. Stupid." Ricky placed his hands on his waist. Teen Top was surprised as Ricky dare to hit L.joe and Niel already smile at the back. 

"Did you saw that?" Chunji whisphered to Niel.

Niel nodded, "Yupp, and this is the ending for Ricky." and he grinned at the thought of Ricky gonna get beats from L.joe.

"Homagawd. What have I done?!" L.joe grabbed his hair in frustated. He seat down on the hallway like a crazy man, "I miss this moment!" L.joe hits the ground with his legs and hands. Then, he abruptly stopped and turned to Ricky. 

Teen Top, even Ricky, were shocked as L.joe grasped on Ricky pants, "Ricky, what should I do?! Help me please~" and he begged Ricky.

"WHAT." Niel's jaw dropped.

"Wow." CAP stands in awed. 

Changjo blinked, "Double WOW."

"I can't believe this. He begs Ricky?! That idiot Ricky?!" Chunji pointed to Ricky.

Ricky, on the other hand, nose up and smirked, "I know this would happen..." He crossed his arms like a master while L.joe still holding his pants. "...but it's okay, since I'm here, I will help you."

L.joe quickly get up and grasped both his hands, like a kid asking for some sweets, "Really?"

Ricky pinched his forehead, doing his daily routines - acting. "Well, I have no choice, am I?" and smiled to L.joe, agreed. L.joe clapped happily, like he just finished watching a performance. "Let's have some chat."

Teen Top was dumbfounded as they watching L.joe wrapped his arm around Ricky's shoulder and left to the cafe.

"Hey, have you eat? Wanna some coffee?" L.joe politely asked Ricky. 

 

 

"First, you have to know their fondness." 

Teen Top left their mouths hanging opened as they watched L.joe who earnestly listened to Ricky's talks. L.joe nodded at all Ricky's advises, with spirits and pasion that fired up.

"Find their likes, dislikes, and everything. Every single things are important and don't

Please log in to read the full chapter