cousin

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter
      F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geVQgXzZ7Wk&feature=player_detailpage  

 

 

 

It was hectic at the airport on that day. Early in the morning, a beautiful girl with model looks just arrived at the airport. She looked at her watch on her left wrist. "9.00 am. Late."

She looked up in the sky, looking at the sun and the clouds. "Summer. I hate them." She saw a taxi stopped in front of her. 

"Need a taxi?" the driver asked.

She bent to the window level, "The Shilla Jeju Hotel please." She opened the door to come in while the driver took her case inside the car's bonet. The driver started the engine and drove away. He take a look using the mirror. She flipped her hair before rest her chin on her hand.

"Don't stare at me old man. Do you want to kill me? Look front while driving." she rudely said. Then she satred at the sky, watching the clouds once again. "White. Pure. Innocent. But they are not that good as what as people imagined." she monologued. Her eyes keep following the clouds as they cover the sun and its shines. "They also bring bad."

She opened her handbag and took out a piece of paper. There were wrote a name on it using handwritting at the top. 

 

- Kim Sara -

 

There were also your pictures on her hand. She take alook at each of them and smirked, "Let the fights begin."

 

 

Someone just rang the door bell. SOMEONE. And these freak the badass out when this 'someone' came unwelcomed.

"Who could that be?" you asked. Everyone wondered and stared at the door like its going to open by itself.

*Cleaner?* Dongjun mouthed to Junsu. 

*No. We already warned them do not disturb and gave some privacy.* Using eye contact, Junsu responded to Dongjun's question.

*Did you told your friends?!* Kyoungjae glared at Junsu. Junsu shook, 2pm already flied back to Seoul plus they don't know which room they stay at.

*No one knows we're here beside us and our parent...* Myungsoo thought. *Unless they...*

"I think we should open it." you beamed. 

"NO!" the Kim's brothers shouted in unison. But its too late since you already standed in front of the door, excited to open. "Who is-" you paused. You stared at the person who was stand in front of you, in amazed.

 

 

She was wearing a beautiful silk metallic dress with a big ribbon on her left shoulder. Her necklace matched with her earings, simple yet nice and elegant. Her hair just perfectly touch her shoulder make her look more sophisticated and matured.

"What a perfect creature..." you didn't realized that you said it out loud.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Uh-oh. Nothing. I'm talking to myself." you smile, ashamed. "Anyway, did you rang the bell? May I help you?"

"Ouh, yes. Please take my bags."

You blinked a few times. "I beg your pardon?"

"I said...take. My. Bags." with that she stormed in. While you were left alone in front of the door with blur face like a dumb. "Did I said it wrong or she's the one who get it wrong?"

She doesn't look like she's kidding or will come back to help you which make you had to take her all bags inside your suite. "Wow." one word that only came out from your mouth. With a sigh, you picked up those bags and took it inside.

"Sara, who is it-" Myungsoo came to take a look but he meet a pair of eyes that were not belong to a girl that he knows. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" she asked Myungsoo back.

"I ask you first." Myungsoo firmly said, not satisfied with her

Please log in to read the full chapter