the beginning of summer

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Vixx - What should I do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j0s63fLeCs&feature=player_detailpage

 

"Are you ready?" Junsu raised his eyebrow.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Ouh, puh-lease! I'm always ready, to defeat you!"

"Ouh, don't ever dream. Get ready to lose in my hands." Dongjun clentched his fist.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever it is, this Kim Kyoungjae aka Eli, the hottest badass is going to crash ALL OF YOU! HPMHH!" Kyoungjae chin up.

Then, all of them glared at each other with the most scary eyes! Each of them clutched their teeth like wolves.

"Yahh! What are you guys doing? When are you going to start?!" you put your hands on your hips. "Aren't you going to play?"

"Ouh, of course!" they said in unison. They went back to their seat while Junsu ready to roll his ball. "Here I come! Haiiyaakkkkk~" Junsu screamed. One by one, the pins fell down.

"9 pins?! Great!" you gave Junsu thumb up. "Thanks." he patted your head. After that, Dongjun also rolled the ball. He got 10 pins. "Nice!" you high-fived him. "That's all for you, dear." he kissed your forehead.

"My turn." Myungsoo standed up and picked a bowling ball. "Can you really do it?. Need my help?" Kyoungjae fooled around.

"Ignore him Myungsoo oppa. You can do it! Hwaiting!" you grasped your fist. Myungsoo smiled, happy you were there to cheer for him. *I'll show to you, my real power. Watch this chicken Kyoungjae!*

"One, two....STRIKE?" you looked at Myungsoo. "O-Oppa?!" you gawked.

"Did I do well?" Myungsoo asked. "You are the best!" you beamed. "Thanks." he pinched your nose. "Ouww!" you cried out. Myungsoo chuckled at your cuteness.

Kyoungjae get up, "Watch me!" But unfortunately, no one gave attention to him. "Yahh! Minji-ahh! Look at me, look at your oppa, here!" Kyoungjae waved to you.

You turned to him and blinked innoncently, "What?"

"Watch me, carefully! I'm going to do a strike too!" he rolled the ball dangerously and......it went straighted to the drain!

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" all of you bursted into a laugh. "Need some help?" Myungsoo whisphered to Kyoungjae. "Aishhh!" Kyoungjae shoved him.

 

"Waaaa!~" all of you ran towards the beach happily. You spreaded out your arms and let the wind passed throught you. "Since we already in our trunks, we'll choose a place while you go change." Junsu ordered. "Okay." and you went for changing into swimsuits.

You went looking for the beach house. You heard some noisy squabbled, "Its

Please log in to read the full chapter