Chapter 8

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

"So, mind to tell me about them?" Hana asked them after the waiter put their drinks on the table. "Let's start with kingka." JunAh start.

"Consist of 6 boys,"

"Bang Yongguk, their leader," MinAh start to introduce them.

"Who he think he is hot, but fact is, no." JunAh add some comment.

"Kim Himchan, their face,"

"He acts like an old mom."

"Yoo Youngjae, the brain,"

"But not clever enough. He always busy with his gadget."

"Jung Daehyun, the big eater."

"Seriously BIG eater. Every day, C-H-E-E-S-E-C-A-K-E."

"Moon Jongup, the midget man."

"He always smiles. He called his muscle Cheetos,"

"Wh...”

"Dont ask us why. We dont know."

"Last but not least, Zelo, the jerk maknae."

"You need to be careful with him. He such a big bully." Hana nodded.

"They called themselves B.A.P."

"B.A what?" Hana's forehead wrinkled.

"B.A.P. Stand for Best Absolute Perfect. They're not so perfect. Pffffttt." JunAh rolled her eyes.

"What about the queenka?" Hana sipped her chocolate drink. "They are Hyosung, Sunhwa, Jieun and Zinger." MinAh explained. "For sure they called themselves something, right?" Hana said. "Secret." JunAh replied. "Duh, Secret?" Hana confused. "Yup, Secret." MinAh confirmed. "What are so secret about their group's name? Is there something special?" Hana bombarded. "They were known as Secret. That's their name." JunAh said. "Oh, okay." Hana nodded.

"Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Hana asked cheerfully. "I'm not sure about that." The twin stared each other. "Come on, someone need to introduce me to this city," Hana gave them her infamous puppy eyes. "Where do you learn that puppy eyes?" MinAh finished her drink. "Please, MinAh, JunAh," Hana still begging. "Okay, after you teach me those puppy eyes." Finally, JunAh agreed. "Yeay! Tomorrow, 10.30 a.m. Love you!" Hana hugged them and walked to her apartment. "She is W-E-I-R-D." MinAh looked at JunAh. "Let’s go." They were heading to their house.


After a hot refreshing shower, she wears her cute pyjamas. Then she her laptop. She clicks the Internet icon and the Chat room’s icon. Then, she went to the kitchen to make some drink. When she done, she brought the chocolate drink to her laptop. Suddenly, she noticed someone had sent her a chat.


CJH1015: Hey, It has been a long time since our last chat. Wassup, sweetie?

Choco_Late: I'm sorry. I'm a little busy. For my new school. And now, I'm moving into an apartment. I'm sorry, oppa.

CJH1015: Oh yeah? How about your new school?

Choco_Late: It just nothing special, but I have a few problem with my seatmate.

CJH1015: Ah, really? Me too. She is a new student. Seriously, ANNOYING.

Choco_late : Seems like she seriously ANNOYING. Hahaha. Pity you, oppa.

CJH1015: How could you! *Sulking*

Choco_Late: Omo! Oppa sulking. ^^ Forgive me -_- .

CJH1015: I wont forgive you.

Choco_Late: OMFG! Eottokhae?

CJH1015: Kiss me.

Choco_Late: Muack! :* Hahaha.

CJH1015: Hahaha. Hey, since you're here, why dont we meet? Our first date.

Choco_late: I want... But I've promise with my friends to hang out tomorrow. Sorry. *BuingBuing*

CJH1015: Someone had made some friend and forgot her BOYFRIEND.

Choco_Late: Oppa~ I've promised with them.

CJH1015: Nevermind :)

Choco_late: This Sunday, I promise.

CJH1015: Deal! Love you babe.

Choco_late: Love you too! I have to sleep. Bye!

CJH1015: Bye. Sleep tight. Dream of me.

Choco_Late : ==,,== Nighty night!


Her phone ringed. '9 a.m.' she yawned. She gets off her bed and went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes in the bathroom, she sat on her bed, then her phone ringed. She grabbed it and answered the call. "Hello," she closed her eyes. "Oh, uncle. I missed you," She walked to her wardrobe. "I'm okay. They still bullied me," She grabbed a few dresses and look at it. "Oh yeah, I'm going out with my friends." She paused, "No, no. Not those guys but the twin. Remember them?” She throwed the dresses on her bed. “10.30 a.m. about 1 hour from now.” She grabbed another dress. “I’ll wait for them at the café. And have my breakfast there.” She said while throwing the dresses on her bed, again. “Oh, okay. Bye.” She put her phone on the table and went to her wardrobe. “This is the last one. No more choosing,” She grabbed a dress. She put it on her bed, took all the dresses and hung it in her wardrobe. She looked at the clock. “10.15 a.m.” Hana shocked then she rushed to put on her dress and combed her hair. Since her hair was just shoulder’s level, so it is easy to just combed it. She took her sling bag then grabbed her phone and started heading to the café.

Hana walked into the café and she saw JunAh and MinAh waited for her. “Yah! You’re late!” Junah pouted. “Sorry,” Hana winked with a puppy eyes. “Just go and get your breakfast,” JunAh gave up. Hana went to the counter, order for her chocolate shake and took it to their table. On her way to the table, she saw a cute kid eating a pancake. ‘Omo, he so cute,’ She looked at him but she tripped over her feet and her chocolate splashed on someone’s shirt. She jumped aback. ‘O.M.F.G!’ she heard the person muttered something in Hangul. “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to spill it on you. I’m so sorry.” She bows. “You?!” when she heard a familiar voice, she straightens up and saw…

“Yah! What the hell with you?” Zelo shouted.

“Sorry,” Hana pulled some tissue, tried to wipe the chocolate on Zelo’s shirt.

“Stop it!” Zelo mad. “You such a…”

“Mind your language,” Himchan warned him. He knows Hana will be something else if someone called her b*tch. He saw it before.

Suddenly, Hana’s vision blurred. Her headache again came to her. She holds onto a chair to support her while the other hand touch her head. “I’m so sorry.” She tried to walk to the twin. “I’m sorry. I think we can’t hang out today.” Hana’s world still spinning. “I have to go,” Hana left the café with her headache. “Again. I lost her,” Zelo muttered.

Hana stopped a cab and get into it. She tells the driver her destination.


JongUp POV

I saw she walked into the cafe and went to her friends. I tried to go to her but she went to the counter. When I was about to stand up, "What should we do today?" Himchan hyung questioned us. "Mollaseo." Yongguk hyung replied. Suddenly Zelo muttered. We all looked at him. We shocked as we saw Zelo's shirt was dirty of chocolate. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to spill the chocolate on you. I'm so sorry." A young lady bowed. Hana, I know it's her. "Ha..." ZYongguk hyung stopped me. "Just let them settled by themselves," He whispered me. Then I saw she's holding a chair while touching her head. Is there something wrong? I want to follow her when she left the cafe but we have to go home for Zelo to change his shirt. I looked outside the window then I saw she rode a cab. There's no more chance for me to greet her, today.


No One POV

"I almost get her just now," Zelo still nagging.

"What you wanna do if you get her?" Youngjae asked him.

"Yeah, what you wanna do?" Daehyun repeat Youngjae's word.

Zelo silent. "My son is growing up!" Himchan said proudly. "What do you mean, hyung?" Zelo looked away. "She... is your crush, keurae?" Yongguk smiled. "Are we right?" They smirked. "A-a-ani!" Zelo denied. "I'm not going to fall in love with her." He still denied it. "Are you still waiting for the girl that you met in the internet?" Himchan stared Zelo. "Don't believe her too much. She might be fake." Youngjae said while playing his gadget. The other members nodded. "She Is Not Fake!" Zelo said while looking at his hyungs. "We're going to have a date, TOMORROW!" He said proudly. "Seriously?" YZongguk gave a 'wow' expression. "Serve you right." Zelo said and left them. "Can we join you tomorrow?" Himchan run to catch him. "It is a date. DATE. D-A-T-E, date." Zelo paused. "Don't you know what does it mean?" Himchan pouted. "Please~~" He sang. "Argh! Jinjja. Arasseo." Zelo gave up. "But! Do. Not. Too. Near. With. Us." Zelo warned them. Yongguk laughed. "He just joking. We're not going to join your date." He paused. "We just wanna teased you." He laughed with the other.




I know I’m a bad author. I left you guys without any update. I’m so so sorry. I’ve promise you guys that I will update on weekend, keurae? It was last week. I’m so sorry. I’ve lost the internet. I’ll update the next chapter, tonight. I  P R O M I S E. If I broke my promise, you may take my Zelo. *Crying* Enjoy yourself. Do subscribe and comment. *Throws Bigbang*

-Edited-

Hey, I've missed a few part yesterday. Sorry.