Chapter 6

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

“Shut up, alarm clock!” Hana yawned and went to bathroom. She put on her uniform then she took her bag. “Breakfast?” she stopped. “Just have it at school,” She smiled and walked towards the door. Once she opened the door, she took a deep breath, “Morning fresh air. Aaaahhh. Good morning, everyone” It seems crazy, but that is her routine, every day.

Then, she locked the door and started to walk to school. When she was walking along the stair, her phone’s vibration gave her a shocked, make she let off her apartment’s keys. She looks at her phone, “Ah! It just an alarm. it. I’ve lost my keys,” She searched for her keys along the stairs, but she didn’t found it.

“Looking for this?” Hana jumped as she saw the male student who laughed to her yesterday. “Hyung! You have to see this!” He shouted. Hana wanted to run away, but she can’t, as her keys were with him.

“Yah Daehyun-ah. What the hell had happened till you broke the silent in this harmony morning?” Another guy popped out at the door.

“Himchan hyung. Look! I’ve found this,” Daehyun said while showing Hana’s keys in front of Himchan’s face. Himchan took the keys and gave it to the student who has a deep voice.

“Whose this?” he asked.

“Hers,” Daehyun said while pointing his finger towards Hana. “I’ve found it in front of our door when I heard something just now,”

‘Wait, wait and wait. Our door? They stay here?’ Thank God, they spoke in English. Hana thought after she saw another three guys walked to them.

“Hey. I’m sorry for disturbing you, but can I have my keys back?” Hana smiled to them.

“No, I’m not,” He said with his deep voice. Hana jumped. “B-b-but why? I didn’t do anything wrong to you. I’m not...”

Her words were cut by the guy who was busy with his phone. “Yongguk hyung seriously hate someone who cut his word,”

“And me too,” Hana answered while staring the guy, who still with his phone.“I’m sorry. I have to go before I’m late,” Hana walked out of the building.

When she crossed the street, she realised that she didn’t know how to go to school. “Oh shoot! The map. It is on the table!” She turned to walk to her apartment, but she stopped as she saw Yongguk and his friends were walking behind her while Yongguk hold Hana’s keys. Hana turned, again. “The keys,” Hana closed her eyes and take a deep breath. “Take it easy, Hana” she thought and started to walk.

Then she walked to the left junction. “Hey! Don’t know how to go to school?” Zelo shouted while smirked. Hana palmed her face. Hana felt someone grabbed her wrist, it was Zelo. He pulled Hana towards his friends.

She can saw Yongguk’s smirk. “Hey,” Yongguk swung the keys in front Hana. “You want it? I will give it to you, but there’s one condition.” Hana silent.

“And we will help you go to school,” Daehyun added, “For one condition.” Hana shocked.

”Just say yes, or no.” Zelo said then he laughed with the others.

“Hurry up!” Yongguk said with his deep voice.

“I-I-I will.” Hana stuttered. “God, damn it!” Hana scolded herself.

“Okay then!” Yongguk smiled and gave the keys to Hana. “Now, let’s go! We are going to be late. The last one will pay for the winner’s lunch!” Yongguk grabbed Hana’s wrist then run.

Hana exhausted when she reached at the school gate. She walked with Yongguk, together while Yongguk was holding her hand. Everyone was looking at them and she heard some whispers that she doesn’t understand. “Hey. Why they’re looking at me that way? They make me feels like I’ve killed someone,” She whispered to Yongguk, “Call me oppa starting from today,” Hana shocked and she tried to run away but Yongguk hold her hand tighter.

 

 

                “Let me go,” Hana mad.

                “Remember the condition?”

                “Yes,”

                “The condition is, you have to be my girlfriend,”

                “What? Seriously?”

                “Look at my face, does it tell you that I’m joking right now?

                “B-B-B-but why me?”

                “You’re hot” Yongguk smirked, “See you later”

 

Hana walked to her locker. Once she closed it, she was surprised by Minah and Junah. “What happened this morning? Junah asked while Minah nodded, agree with Junah. “Hurm…” When Hana is about to talk, the bell ring. They went to class. “You. Owe. Us. An. Explanation. Hana.” Minah said with her serious face. Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun walked into the class and take their seats. Jongup stared at Hana. Hana try to make herself busy by reading the book.

 

The bell rang, Hana cleaned her messy desk. When she was about to go to café, Junah and Minah stood in front Hana, while Yongguk and his friends walked into the class. Hana’s heart pounding over than 10 beats per second. “Explain. Hurry up!” Minah said. “Sorry miss, but she will have her lunch with US!” Himchan walked towards the girls. “I will never let her go, until she settles something with US.” Junah walked towards Himchan and stared him. Hana walked out to the café silently, when everyone was paying their attention to the problem in the class.

 

Hana grabbed a tray and fill it with lunch. “Free seat!” Hana smiled and started to finish her lunch. When she was busy eating, she noticed someone sit next to her. She look at him, it was Zelo. She ignored him and continues to finish her lunch. She stood as she finished her lunch, but Zelo didn’t move at all. “Hey.” Hana frustrated. Then she heard girls’ screamed, she jumped. And she saw a group of boys were walking in the crowd. They are walking towards Hana.

                “How could you leave us,” Minah sit in front Hana.

                “I’m hungry. Sorry.”

                “Hungry till you left me?”

                “I didn’t have my breakfast, because I wished that I can have it at school.”

Hana glared Yongguk. “But, because of something happened, I didn’t have enough time for it.”

 

Hana pushed Zelo and she left the café. Junah and Minah followed Hana. They stopped at the garden. “Hey, Hana. Tell me what happened.” Junah said after they sat on the bench. Hana told them everything from A to Z. the twin nodded while listening to Hana.

                “Why everyone was looking at me?” Hana asked them.

                “Of course they’re looking at you,” Junah said while smiled.

                “Because…” Minah continued.

                “You’re walking with the…” Junah continued Minah’s word.

                “I was walking with?”

                “Kingka!” They said in unison, and their answer make Hana creased her forehead.

                “King…King what?”

                “Kingka. They called themselves B.A.P.” Minah said.

                “B.A. what? What was that thing?” The bell rang. “Someone needs to explain about this.”

Three of them walked to class and when they reached the class, Hana realised Zelo was staring at her. Hana calm herself and walked to her seat. “You’re going to die, Hana.” Zelo smirked. “You threaten me?” Hana looked at him. “I don’t care,” when Hana whirl, she surprised as Jongup was staring at her, deeply. Hana was speechless. “You left your phone, at the café.” He put Hana’s phone on her table and went to his seat. Hana look at her phone.

‘Text me when your free, - Jongup’

A message from him. “Damn it. it. What the hell is going on?” Hana mentally scolded herself, she was frustrated.

 

 The teacher came. “Today, we are going to study about human digestion. Please open your text book on page 73.” Hana try to take the book, but her hand doesn’t move at all. ‘Oh no. This can’t be....’ Hana try and try, but she can’t.

“Miss Park, is there anything wrong? Where is your book?” Hana shocked. “No, everything is okay. Nothing wrong.” Hana said while trying to move her hand.

“So, where is your book, Miss Park?” The teacher repeats her word.

“It is in my bag,” Hana move her hand to take the book, and she did it. She opens the text book and smiled to the teacher.

“What’s wrong with you?” Zelo asked.

“None of your business.” Hana ignored him and focus on the teacher.

‘It can’t be. It succeeds and... There is no way for it to comeback.’ “Miss Park, are you here with me?” The teacher asked her. “I am,” Hana said. “Back to earth, Hana.” Zelo interrupted. “Who are you?” Hana asked. Zelo jumped. “Why are you so nosy? Just mind you own business, dude.” Hana gave him a glare.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triple update. Enjoy yourself. ^^ Smile , Smile , Smile and Smile . :)