Chapter 5

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

"Uncle! Look! Ice cream!" Hana jumped while shouting at her uncle. "Yah! Hana! You didn't need to jump like that," her uncle shook his head, "You're already 17 years old. Behave, okay?" Her uncle said then walked away. "I want it!" Hana giggled. "Arasseo," they walked to the ice cream stall. "Chocolate, please." Hana told the seller. He nodded. He scooped the ice cream and gave it to her. She the ice cream and giggled to her uncle. "Done?" her uncle asked. "Shall we?" He continued. Hana nodded.

They stopped in front of an apartment. "The third floor, is yours. I've rent it for you. The night scenery, was so awesome," her uncle said excitedly. "Third floor?" Hana asked. "My new apartment? On third floor?" her uncle nodded. "And there is no elevator?" Hana asked. "Yup. I want you to have some exercise, you know?" Her uncle reply while smirk. "Pffffttt." Hana annoyed.

"All your luggage is in your apartment," he said once they reached the front door. "You lifted it by yourself?" Hana asked. "No, with some help from a few guy." he uncle reply while twisting the knob. "I just wanna praise you. Pffffftt." Hana walked inside her apartment. "Wow! Awesome! I like it. Thank you, Uncle Park." she hugged her uncle. She then walked into her new bedroom. "Wow! I'm not going to wake up for my whole life. It is so beautiful! You know my taste." She giggled. "Okay, I have to go. See you next time." Her uncle stood and they hugged. "Bye~"

Hana take a deep sighed. It is too early for dinner. Lets unpack all of these thing. She changed her uniform into a plain tank top and a short shorts. Then, she started to unpack her luggage. 

After a few hours unpacked her stuff, her stomach growl. Okay, okay. Lets have some dinner. Let me changed. She said while rubbing her stomach. She changed her clothing into a casual one, as she just wanna go out, alone, just for dinner.

She locked the door, then she walked down the stairs. Suddenly, she bumped into a person. She dropped her phone. "I'm sorry." Then she picked her phone and go away. Then she walked to the nearest restaurant.

 

I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6
Sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji
Dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3

Her phone ringed. She took a look. Her forehead wrinkled. That is my number. How come I can call myself? She answered the call. "Hello," she paused. "Oh, really?" she asked. "I'll be there in an half an hour." Hana said then she hung up the call. She finished her dinner and put the tips on the table, then left.

"Hye," she greet a guy who is standing at the stair. He smiled. "This is your phone," she smiled. They exchanged the phone, "Don't you remember me?" He asked. "Huh?' Hana blank. "I'm Jongup." Hana's mood gone down and down. "Oh yeah," Hana rubbed her neck. "I've to go. Bye~"

She walked into her apartment and jumped onto her bed. Pffffftt. That smiley guy. What is he doing here? Hana yawned. She walked to her bathroom and brushed her tooth. Then she changed into a PJ's. She lied on her bed and off to the neverland.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update, Y'alls! Do subcribe me, Okay? Jebal~~