Chapter 7

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

Hana felt uneasy when Zelo kept staring her. "Teacher,' she raised her hand up, "May I got to toilet?" Then teacher nodded.

On her way to the toilet, she saw a couple are arguing at the corridor. She looked at them. 'Yongguk,' she stopped, 'Who cares? Where's the toilet. Haish.' She talked to herself. She kept walking until she met a student, "Excuse me, can you tell me where's the toilet, please?" Hana smiled to the student. "Oh, it is on your left if you passed them," she's pointing to the arguing couple. "Oh, thank you," Hana smiled.

When she passed them, she realised that therr are two boys staring at her, up and down. "Hey you!" The girl shouted at Hana and grabbed Hana's wrist. Hana silent. The girl pulled Hana's wrist, make Hana to face her. She is talking in Hangul. "I'm sorry,miss. I need to go immediately as I still have a class and I, do not understand any of your word." Hana try to go away but her wrist was stucked with the girl. "JiEun-ah, let her go. She doesnt know anything." Yongguk stared Jieun as he was hoping that Jieun will let Hana go. But, she is not. "English, hah?" Jieun still grabbing Hana's hand.

"Dont you know that Yongguk is mine?"

"No, I dont know, I dont want to know and I dont care,"

"What do you mean?"

"Who cares that he is yours? Im sorry, I have to go. Can you please let me go?" Jieun let her go, "Such a !" She shouted. Hana stopped and she walked towards Jieun. "Im sorry, miss." Hana paused while holding her fist. "Can you please repeat it?" Jieun smirked. "You're not deaf right?" Yongguk tried to stop her. "Such. A. !" She pressed the '' so that Hana will be more mad. "Who is the ? Me? Or you?" Hana stopped. "Of course YOU are," she answered then laughed with her friends. "Oh yeah? But suits you a lot," Hana smirked.

"Who are you to label me as a ?"

"And who are you to call me ?!" Hana raised her voice.

"You deserve it as you take my boyfriend." Jieun stepped forward.

"Who ask you to not take care of your boyfriend carefully?" Hana paused. "Who ask you to go out with another guy?" Hana stepped forward. "It is up to me to do whatever I want, and it is up to me to take your boyfriend."

Jieun silent then left with her minions. Hana forget about the toilet and heading to the class. "Hey," Yongguk stopped her. "She called me for three times just because of you!" She pushed Yongguk's chest, "Dont. Ever. Dare. To. Talk To. Me. EVER!" Hana left them, but Yongguk grabbed her wrist, "Thank for it." He let her go and smiled. "She is great." Youngjae put his hand on Yongguk's shoulder. "Yes, she is," Himchan stand beside them. "There is no one ever dare to talk to Jieun that way,' Both of them nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, Hana felt like everything around her spinned. She touched her head, her vision blurred. She lean on the wall. Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan noticed her. "Hey, are you okay?" Yongguk bend to same the eye level with Hana. "Just leave me alone," Hana stepped but she stopped. 'Be strong Hana. Come on!" She motivated herself. "Hey, it seem like you're not okay," Himchan put his hand on Hana's shoulder. But Hana pushed his hand. "No any ing skinship," She walked while gaining support from the wall and left them.

"What takes you so long, Miss Park?" The teacher asked her when she stepped into the class. "Im sorry, teacher. I cant find the toilet as I'm new here." The teacher modded, "You may go to your seat," Hana bowed and walk to her seat.

"Cant find the toilet?" Zelo smirked, "Amazing," Hana send him a glared and faced him. "Can you please shut your ing damn mouth for one day?" Hana gave him a sharp stare. Daehyun and Jongup looked at themselves when they heard what have Hana said. "What the hell had happened?" Zelo asked her. Hana's glared make Zelo focused to the teacher.

The bell rang, meaning that the class dismissed. Hana went to her locker. Minah and Junah stood beside Hana's locker. "Hey, what's wrong?" Junah patted Hana's back. "Yeah. You're a little different since you're back from the toilet," Minah added. "The ghost from the toilet went into your body, hah?" Hana closed her locker. "Who is Jieun?" Both of them were shocked.

"How.. do you know her?"

"How cant I know her? She called me from many time,"

"She is one of the queenka."

"Oh, come on! Last lunch, kingka. And now, you're going to talk about queenka?"

"So what?"

"Who are they? The kingka, and the queenka. Explaim it to me. Hurry up!"

"Okay, lets stop at the cafe," Hana continued her walk. As they reached the cafe, Hana looked around searching for them. "What do you looking for?" Hana jumped as she saw Daehyun standing in front of her. "," she answered then walked to the twin. "Ya! Mind your language!" He shouted from the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hye! My new chappie after ages not update this story. :) if there's any typo, Im so sorry. Im trying to update via my phone. So, enjoy yourself. SUBCRIBE and COMMENT are something that I love a lot.