Chapter 3

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

Both of them stopped in front of a class, then JiYeon-ssi signed her to wait outside of the class. Hana waited with a lot of nerve attack. She heard a greeting from the class. She was not sure about it as she was not so good in Hangul, right?

Then, JiYeon-ssi poked from the class's door, "Hey, come in." Hana nodded. ‘Nothing bad going to happen, Hana. Positive thinking.’ She walked slowly into the class. "Class, this is your new friend. You may introduce yourself." She smiled to Hana. Hana took a deep sigh. "Hello. My name is Park Hana. You may call me Hana. Please take good care of me." After her short introduction, she heard a few whisper, that she can’t understand. I need someone to help understand their language.

"Hana, there is a seat. You may have your seat." JiYeon-ssi pointed towards a seat. Hana shocked as she saw her seatmate. Oh.My.God.The.Flagpole.Is.My.Seatmate.Thing.Are.Going.Crazy. "Hana. Are you okay?" Hana nodded and walked towards her seat. There is a pair of male student who sit in front her were staring her deeply, and not to forget, the flagpole or her seatmate, smirked.

Hana took out her English book, as JiYeon-ssi is an English teacher. Hana feel uneasy with flagpole's glare. Hana tried to focus, suddenly the flagpole passed her a note.

“Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m sure you're going to enjoy yourself, here, with US.”

Hana tried to read it, but it was written in Hangul. ‘Enjoy, with us?’ She turned to her seatmate and smiled. “Sure, me too.” She put the note into her pencil case. But JiYeon-ssi noticed it. "Both of you! Stand up!" They stand up. Luckily, JiYeon-ssi spoke in English. It seem like she understand me. Hehe.

"What are you doing in my class? Passing note?"

No, I’m not lucky. She spoke in Hangul again. 

"I'm just trying to know her. That's all."

What are they talking about? I feel like a dumb person right now.

"Can't you continue it after my class?"

Flagpole nodded. "Both of you may sit down now. Never pass any note in my class, everyone. Can you hear me?" She warned the class. Hana feel blank. Then she saw the flagpole is using his phone, typing message. When he finished it, he put his phone into his pocket. He sent Hana a glare.

--------


The bell rang, the class dismissed. Hana was tidying her table, then the student in front her, push her pencil case. All her stationary messed on the floor. She shocked. She just ignored those crazy guys and picked her stationary, but her lovely pinky pencil was a little bit far from her seat. When she walked towards her pen, there is someone standing near to her pencil. He picked it. "Looking for this?" He smirked. He passed the pencil to his friend, "Try to have it," the flagpole said. "Yah! Stop it! Or I will tell the teacher!" A specky girl shout. Oh my god. It just like a movie. A girl was bullied, and a nerdy came and save her. Pffffttt.

"Stop it!" She stopped. "She's with us." The other one continue. The specky came, and grabbed Hana's wrist. "Yah! We didn't done yet!" He shouted, but the girls took Hana to somewhere.