Chapter 9

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

The taxi stopped in front the building and drove away after Hana paid him. Hana looked at the signboard. ‘Hospital,’ She walked inside and went to the counter. The nurse arranged an appointment for her. “Please wait in the wiating room, over there.” The nurse said friendly while pointing at the waiting room.

Her headache made Hana’s vision blurred. She slowly walked towards the waiting room. She found a seat. She massaged her temple. After a few minutes waiting, a nurse called her. “Miss Hana. The doctor is waiting.” Hana smiled. She walked with the support from the wall. The nurse noticed her and helped her walk to the doctor.

“Have a seat, Miss...” the doctor looked up and saw Hana, “Hana!” he said. “Have a seat,” he welcomed her. “How small is this world,” he smiled. ‘Wrong decision, Hana.’ Hana let out a small sigh. “So, Hana, what’s up?” He asked. “Your headache, strike back?” He asked again concernly. Hana nodded. “Medicine?” He lifted his thick eyebrows. Hana shook her head. “Haish! You never take my advice.” He said. “What if it become worst?” he cleaned his table. “I.. I just..” Hana stuttered. “You’re what?” He stared Hana deeply. “Don’t you dare to say that you didn’t have time.” Hana looked away. He let out a deep sighed. “Are you free today?” He asked. “I am,” Hana answered. “Let’s go out.” He grabbed Hana’s wrist. “What about...” He smiled. “I have no patient after this,” he stopped. “But, before that, take this.” He gave her a painkiller and a glass of water. Hana take it and swallowed it. After a few minutes, Hana’s headache slowly cure. “How do you feel?” He asked. “Is it better?” Hana nodded. “So, let’s go!” He grabbed Hana’s wrist and walked towards his car.

“You should take the medicine, or not, you have to agree with me.” He said. “Oppa...” Hana looked outside the window. “I don’t know why, but...” she was cut by her ringed phone. “Hello,” she answered the call. “Hana! Eodiya?!” Hana put her phone away from her ears as her uncle was shouting. “You’re not with that twin, right? Are you okay? Is your headache strike again? Have you take your medicine?” Uncle Park bombarded her. “Uncle, I’m okay. I’m with Gikwang oppa. You don’t have to worry.” She take a deep sigh. “But how do you know that I’m not with them?” A few wrinkles appeared on her forehead. “I know everything about you.” Gikwang took the phone fromHana. “Hey, what’s up?” He smiled. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt her. I just wanna hang out with her.” He gave Hana her phone. “Okay, then. Bye.”

Once they reached the amusement park, Hana smile faded away. “Oppa,” she said with her frown face. “I don’t want to come here. Can we go to somewhere else?” Gikwang aback. “But why?” Hana gave him a deep stare. “Okay, let’s go.”

“Can I ask you something?” Gikwang break the silent. “Hurm.” Hana looked at him. “The park that we went just now, it is the most fun park in this city.” He paused. “It seem like you’re not interested to that park. Can I know why?” He asked Hana who is watching the scenery outside the window. “It... it remind me...” she paused. “Remind me... to... my family.” He stopped at a restaurant. “Let’s lunch,” he tried to cheer Hana as he know Hana love to it.

After whole day they hang out, Gikwang sent her home. “Okay, oppa.” Hana similed. “See you next time,” Gikwang kissed her forehead. Hana waved him. “Bye,” Hana walked through the stair.

When Hana reached the rooftop, she noticed that BAP were sitting on the balcony in front of her apartment. It is a good place to spend at night. “Someone just have a boyfriend~~” Himchan sang. Hana silent. “Hye!” Yongguk greet. “Wanna Sit here, with us?” Hana silent. “Yo!” Zelo stood. “We’re asking you, who is standing in front of the door while staring the keys.” Hana silent. She unlocked the door and went inside her apartment. She doesn’t have any mood to talk to BAP.

She took her phone and called someone. “Hello, MinAh?” She paused. “Hey,” She rubbed her neck. “I’m sorry for this morning.” She stared the ceiling. “I’ve went to the hospital.” She turn on her laptop. “No, no, no. No need to worry. It just a headache.” She click the internet icon. “Hmmm...” she click the chat room. “Tell JunAh that I’m sorry, okay?” She smiled. “See you on Monday, bye. Muah!” She nodded. “Hahahah! Okay, I’m going to hang up this call. Bye!” She put her phone next to her laptop. “Ding.” Someone sent her a chat.


CJH1015 : Hey

Choco_late : Hey :)

CJH1015 : I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Choco_late : Hurm... Oppa~

CJH1015 : Yes, ;)

Choco_late : I’m not sure about tomorrow.

CJH1015 : You mean?

Choco_late : :( The doctor asked me to rest.

CJH1015 : Doctor? Are you okay? The headache?

Choco_late : I’m fine. Yup, it is headache. Don’t worry, next weekend, I will make sure that I have time for OUR DATE! ^^

Cjh1015 : Okay, then. Go have your rest. Take care. See you next week. Love you <3.

Choco_late : Love you too. Bye. :*


She turned off her laptop and she ay her head on her fluffy pillow. Then she slowly closed her eyes and she fall asleep.


"Hyung, she cancelled the date. It is next week," Himchan shocked. "Waeyo?" He asked. "She's not well. She need to rest." Himchan nodded. "Let's go. It's late." Yongguk stood up and walked along the stair.

 




Short update. Sorry! I'll try to update often. but I cant promise. Bye!