Chapter 10

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

 

At midnight, Hana suddenly felt hungry. Oh my god~ Not now. She got off her bed and change her pyjamas. She wore a varsity jacket and a cap then she took her sling bag. When she walked down the stairs, her head suddenly felt heavy. .  She stopped, but everything around her turn blurry. Then, everything went black.


Just shoot his head! Oh man! You lost the golden chance. Stupid movie. Pffffttt. Yongguk cursed in his mind. Suddenly, he heard something outside. He took his baseball bat and slowly walked towards the door. He opened the door. He used the bat to protect himself. When he went outside, he was shocked as he saw a black figure lying on the stairs. “Hey!” he shouted. He went closer to the figure. He pushed the black figure slightly with his bat. It moving. He’s wearing a cap. Yongguk used his phone for some light. “Oh my god!” he shocked. “Hana!” He jumped. “Eottokhae?” He confused. Then he saw Hana’s cling bag on the floor. He took her phone and called the last person she called. “H-hello?” Yongguk stuttered. “I’m her friend.” Yongguk panicked. “She fainted in front of my apartment.” He looked at Hana’s face. “Oh, okay. I’ll wait for you.” He hung up the call. She’s beautiful, just like a princess. Her fair skin, her long silky hair, she just… perfect. He shook his head. What am I thinking of?

 


As a car stopped in front him, Yongguk quickly put Hana into the car and he sat at the front seat. The driver drove to the hospital. Once they reached the hospital, the driver asked a few nurses to help them. They brought Hana into the emergency room. Yongguk was asked to wait outside. His phone vibrated. “Yobeoseyo?” He answered the call. “I’ll be home within 20 minutes.” He hung up the call. Then the driver gets out from the emergency room. “You are…” The driver asked. “I’m Yongguk, her friend.” The driver nodded. “I’m Lee GiKwang. Call me GiKwang. I’m a doctor here.” Yongguk bowed. “She’ll be fine. She just faint because of fatigue. You don’t have to worry.” GiKwang explained. “So, I’ll come again tomorrow.” Yongguk bowed and left.

How can she have a doctor’s phone number? Yongguk thought while walking towards his apartment. Maybe her family’s doctor. She seems like rich. He continued his walk.

“Yah! Where have you been?” Himchan stood in front the door like an old mom. “I just… I need some fresh air, you know.” Yongguk lied. “Fresh air? Do you need it too much until you didn’t turn off the television, hah?” Yongguk silent. He just walked to his room, left Himchan dumbfounded at the door.

 

 

“Hyung, I heard Himchan hyung scolded you last night. What have you done?” Zelo asked him when they’re having their breakfast. “Nothing. I left the television without turned it off.” Yongguk replied absent-mindedly. Zelo nodded. “I have something to do. I need to go.” Yongguk left them. “Yah! Eodiga?” Himchan shouted. “Somewhere.” Yongguk replied.

 


 

Yongguk walked towards the receptionist. “May I help you, sir?” The nurse asked him. “I want to see a patient named Hana.” He replied politely. “Hana?” Yongguk nodded. “Please wait for a few minute.” She searched in her computer. “I’m sorry. Her full name, please.” Yongguk hummed. I don’t know. “Park Hana?” He guessed. The nurse searched again. “Room number 313.” She smiled. He bowed.

Room 313. He stopped in front a room. This is it. When he wants to twist the door knob, someone stopped him. “Yongguk? Is that you?” Yongguk turned. “Oh, GiKwang hyung?” He smiled. “Looking for someone?” GiKwang lifted his thick eyebrows. “Oh, Hana.” Yongguk answered. “Oh, Park Hana. She… was discharged this morning. About a few minutes ago.” GiKwang told him. “Oh, really?” Yongguk shocked. “A few minutes ago?” Yongguk asked. “If you hurry up, you’ll found her outside there.” GiKwang said. Yongguk started running to chase her.

The door opened and a doctor appeared. “Hye. You’ve wake up.” He said once he saw the patient. “He came. He wants to meet you.” He said while doing his work. “What did you say?” She asked. “Don’t have to worry. He’s gone. I told him that you were discharged just a few minutes ago.” He said calmly. “Till when you want to stay like this?” He asked her. “Can I go home?” Hana tired listening to his lecture. “How do you feel?” He stared her. “Much better.” Hana played with her finger. GiKwang heaved a deep sigh. “I’ll send you home.” He gave up. Hana smiled.


Where is her? Yongguk running through the crowd. Then, he saw a girl. “Hey,” He greeted. The girl turned. “Oh, sorry.” He got a wrong person. He let out a deep sigh. His phone vibrated. “Hello.” He pick up the call. “Okay. I’ll be there.” He hung up the call and sighed. I can’t found her. Just go home, Yongguk. Then, he walked away.




Hey!! Sorry for late update *Bow* Mianhae~ Sorry if this chapter is boring. You know, I planned something that is 1oo% different from this chapter, but it turn upside down. My hand wrote something else ==,,== Okay! Enjoy yourself. Do Subcribe , Comment And Upvote if you willingly to click that button ^^