Chapter 4

My Seatmate Is A Big Bully

Three of them stopped at the cafe.

“HHHdswvdvello. I’m Min Ah. This is my twin’s sister, Jun Ah.”

“You are twins?”

“Yes, we are and she is my sister.”

Hana just notice that both of them are twin. ‘Take note Hana. That one with glasses is Min Ah. And that one with ponytail is Jun Ah’ she reminded herself. “I think we can be friends, can we?” Jun Ah asked and Min Ah was smiling toward Hana. “I think, yeah, of course!” Hana answered cheerfully. “Okay, let’s be good friends lets have lunch. I’m hungry!” Jun Ah said while touching her stomach.
 

-------

“This is your tray.” Min Ah give Hana a tray and Hana followed Min Ah to get the lunch. After their trays are full with lunch, they walked towards a table. Min Ah walked too fast until Hana cannot catch her. Hana tried to follow Min Ah and they walked among the crowd. Hana was pushed from her back and cause her tray chuck away. It landed on someone’s uniform. Hana ran to her tray. She was shocked. Seriously shocked!

 

The tray fall on the ‘flagpole’s’ uniform. “Yah! What’s wrong with you? Are you not satisfied on me? Am I have done something wrong at you?’ He shouted when he saw Hana come to have the tray. Min Ah and Jun Ah go towards them. “He is asking you whether he’s done something wrong at you.” Jun Ah whispered to Hana. “No, he is not. I didn’t mean to do that. There is someone pushing me just now.”

Jun Ah walked to the ‘flagpole’. “She didn’t mean to do that. She was pushed and she said sorry.” She spoke in Korean. “Is she doesn’t have voice, or do not know how to talk?’ The ‘flagpole’ asked. “She didn’t need to talk to someone stupid like you!” Min Ah replied and three of them walked out of the cafe. “Yah! Yah!’ he called. But Min Ah still grabbing Hana’s wrist and walk away.

-------

Hana and the twins stop at a garden. Hana sit on a bench. “I don’t know what should I do right now. Ah! Miserable!” Hana sighed. “Hey, Hana. Calm down. Just take it easy.” Jun Ah said and she patted Hana’s back, trying to calm her. The bell rang and they walked to class.

-------

“Finally! I can go home!’ Hana shouted in her mind. Then she felt vibration from her pocket. She took it out and she saw a message.

 

‘Hana, let’s meet at a cafe near to your school’

 

It is from Uncle Park. Min Ah and Jun Ah walk to her. “Let’s go home, together!” Min Ah said cheerfully. “I’m sorry. I have something to do.’ Hana replied and she walked to the cafe.

 

-------

 

Hana sit at a table with a hot chocolate and a piece of cheese cake. The cafe was not so crowded, but there were just a few students and some worker, wearing a formal coat. Maybe waiting for their client. “Hah, Uncle, you are always late.’ Hana frustrated waiting for her Uncle. Then, her Uncle came.

“You’re lucky. I just about to leave.” Hana said while pouted to her Uncle.

“’God, you just so cute when you pouted I’m sorry. How’s your school? Great?”

“Yeah. It was so great. Yeah, great. For the first day i stepped my feet there, I’ve make a group of boy unsatisfied on me.”

“Why? What have you done?”

“I’ve bumped on him. I thought that it was a flagpole, so I just left but it is a student. And during lunch, I’ve dirt his uniform with my lunch.”
 

“Why did you do that?”

“It just unintentional. He tried to bullied me with his gang in the class”

“Then?”

“There is a pair of twins come and help me, just like in the drama. And the most important thing is… he is my seatmate.”

“Wow. Really? What is his name?”

“Why you’re so excited? Don’t you know that I have a dark future now? Whatever his name is, I don’t know and I don’t want to know his name. But i call him the ‘flagpole’!”

“Who knows that maybe he is your social-network-boyfriend-who-know-where-have-he-been?” Her uncle smirked. “Wait. FLAGPOLE? Why? Why you called him a ‘flagpole’?”

“Whatever it is, he is not the one I met in the internet. My boyfriend is not that jerk. He is a flagpole. He is so tall. Taller than you maybe.”
 

-------

There is a group of boys, sitting behind Hana, listening to everything she told her Uncle.

“Hey Hana.” Her Uncle is going to tell her something.

“Yes.” She answered after she sipped her hot chocolate.

“I’ve found an apartment for you.”

“Oh really? That’s great!”

“Wanna go now?”
 

“Oh sure. Let’s go!” Hana become very excited.

Both of them walked together happily heading to Hana’s new apartment.

-------

“Hey. Did you hear that? She just called you, ‘the flagpole’, Zelo.”

“Yeah. I heard it. Flagpole? Am I too tall, Yongguk hyung?” Zelo ask.

“Haha. It is not abnormal, but it is just not suitable for a student.” The one who have fierce face answered with his deep voice.

“Yah, Daehyun-ah! Daydream, hah?” Himchan asked him.

“She just take the last piece of cheesecake. Haish!”  Daehyun answer.

“You need to reduce the quantity of cheesecake that you eat.” Himchan said.

“Wow. Quantity of cheesecake. Your language level just upgrade.” Youngjae said while sipping his drink.

“That’s why she’s not giving any response when we talk to her. She’s not so fluent in Hangul. And the 4-eye is her translator.” Jongup said while touching his chin.

“Yeah. That is a little annoying when she is not response to us.” Zelo said

“Let’s go home. It is late now.” Yongguk stand up and start to walk while the other followed him like a mama duck with her cute little duckling.