Eight.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

"I'll bring Ara home. Its not safe for a girl to go home alone at night right." Jin oppa said. Hah, whatever. Wait, then,

"What about me!" I hollered. 

"Jinnie hyung, you know I can actually send Ara home instead while you go home with your sis." Taehyung oppa said and Jin oppa glared at him.

He chuckled. "Araso hyung. We all know what you're trying to do" HAHAH WELL SAID TAEHYUNG OPPA.

"What!" Jin oppa bawled.

"Jeongguk! How about you send HyeJin home? Since Jinnie hyung wants to send Ara home." Taehyung oppa asked. Uh whaat!?

"Eh?" me and Jeongguk oppa shrieked at the same time. 

"Ah, Its okay, I can go home on my own." I kindly rejected. The situation might be awkward. I don't like awkward situations.. :/

"Its not safe for a girl to go home alone at night, I'll send you home." Jeongguk oppa said. well..

"Huh, but really. I can go home by myself, dont need the hassle" I said while smiling.

"Its not a hassle, I'm worried for you." Jeongguk oppa said but the last part can't was really soft. but I heard him.

"Eh? what?" I shrieked. Did I mishear?

"Huh, um what? You must be hearing things. I'll bring you home anyways." he uttered. oh..

"Oh, but I can really walk home on my own! Really!" I asserted

"Aish! Why are you being so stubborn. Just let him bring you home." Jin oppa hollered.

"Its really okay! I'm strong!" I argued. What am I saying. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"OMG you're so stubborn. I don't know how to deal with you anymore." Jin oppa groaned. Hee~

"Alright. I'll walk home then. See you guys tomorrow and see you at home oppa." I bowed and left.

 

As I was walking home, I felt somebody following me.. Oh no.. This is not good. . Aish! Should have just let Jeongguk oppa send me home! Ahh! Am I gonna get ?! What to do?! I then took out my umbrella, *at least I have a weapon* I don't even know if it can protect me or not. Aish whatever.

When I was about to walk to a corner, I hid behind the wall and got ready to attack. When I saw the person, I hit him hard on the head.

"Ah! HyeJin-ah!" He yelled.

"OH MY. How'd you know my name!? Who are you!" I hollered as I pointed my umbrella at him.

"Its me! Wow. You're strength.. jjang." He said and put his two thumbs up. E-eh?

 

Jeongguk's POV

I was abit upset when she rejected me.. Okay, maybe abit more upset than abit upset..  But I can't blame her anyways. She just barely got to know me and she obviously doedn't want to have awkward situations. But more than feeling upset, I'm starting to get worried.. How can a girl go home alone at night? Then, I decided to follow her home.. This way, she will not feel awkward and I also can make sure that she reached home safely. What? I can just a girl go home on her own right? 

I followed her home and my phone suddenly vibrated. Aish! What a great timing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"Yes omma, I'm coming home already." I said.

"Yesh okay okay, I'll call you back later okay. Bye." I then hung up the phone. 

*Eh? Where'd she go?* I thought. Great, I lost her. I tried looking for but-

/ppang/ Something hit my head hard. (A/N; otl I think it will go ppang when something hit your head right? no? :p)

"Ah! HyeJin-ah!" I said as was in pain.

"OH MY. How'd you know my name!? Who are you!" She shrieked. 

"Its me! Wow. You're strength.. jjang." I said and put my two thumbs up. Like wow, how can a girl-

"Eh!? Jeongguk oppa!? OMG I'm so sorry!!" she apologised.

"Its okay" I chuckled.

"Um, do you want to go to my house so that i can help you apply some cream to your bump?" she asked while rubbing the bump on my head. My heartbeat started beating faster and i can feel that my cheeks are heating up.

E-eh!? Is she inviting my to her house right now!? I stunned for awhile.

"Oppa?" She said while waving her hands infront of my face. I immediately 'woke up'.

"It's okay if you don't want to.." she said looking down at the floor.

"A-ah, yeah, sure!" I quickly said. WHY NOT!? I could get closer to her too.. Heh~

"Okay lets go then! Its not far from here." she said, smiling as she leaded the way. I think I already forgot about the pain. I was actually excited going to her house.

-----
Once again, thank you all for subscribing, commenting! LUB U ALL MANY MANY!  
*whispers the loof is on fiyah*