Twelve.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

"Oh, oppa! You're here already! Annyeong! Did I made you wait? Sorry!"

"Ah, It's okay! Haha, I just arrived anyways! Haha."

"Ah, really? haha, Where are we going?"

"You'll know later." He smirked.

"Ahhhhhh~ Are we going to eat first? I'm really hungryyyyy~" I aegyo-ed

"Of course! HAHA" He chuckled

"Yayyyy!!" I cheered

 

Jeongguk's POV

 "Hey Jeongguk!" "Jeongguk oppaa!" I was greeted by alot of people when I was running speed walking to Hyejin's class. I just bowed slightly to them and continue running speed walking to her class.

"Phew!" I sighed in relief when I reached her class before she was released. I didn't want to make her wait.

I saw HyeJin listening to her teacher attentively then she started frowning. She tilted her head to the side and scratched her head. Ahh I see haha. She doesn't understand. How cute hahaha.

 

Soon her class was dismissed. I quickly check that I'm properly dressed, I had good breath, and my hair was not in a mess.

"Oh, oppa! You're here already! Annyeong! Did I made you wait? Sorry!"

"Ah, it's okay! Haha, I just arrived anyways! Haha." I muttered while scratching my nape.

"Ah, really? haha, Where are we going?"

"You'll know later." I smirked. 

"Ahhhhhh~ Are we going to eat first? I'm really hungryyyyy~" She aegyo-ed. OMG can she not. I can't-

"Of course! HAHA" I chuckled.

"Yayyyy!!" she cheered. Seriously how cute can she be haha.

 

We walked side by side and I can feel people staring at us, I didn't care but I cen feel that HyeJin was getting a little bit uncomfortable. So I took her hand and walked abit faster. She looked at me, shocked, but I just gave her a assuring smile. Her hands..

We walked like that, hand in hands, to the Japanese Restaurant as it wasn't very far form the school.

"Oh my god it smells so good in here" She hollered when she stepped into the restaurant. which only earned stares from the diners in the restaurant. She immediately bowed to apologise. I chuckled at her.

"what" I taunted when she glared at me. She then pouted. OMG.

A waiter came to serve us when we settled down.

"Oh my god. All of it looks so yummy!" she exclaimed

"Ahhh I dont know what to choose! I want it allllll!" She said while messing her hair. I just chuckled.

"What are you ordering, oppa?" She asked. omg, I felt that my heart skipped a beat when she called me oppa.

"um.. umm.. I think I'll go with the Somen..." I replied.

"OKAY! Then can we have 1 Kare Raisu and 1 Somen?" 

"Your drinks?" The waiter asked.

"Coke for me." I said

"Sprite please!" She said, smiling.

"Okay, I'll repeat your orders, 1 Kare Raisu, 1 Somen, 1 Coke and 1 Sprite. Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you!" HyeJin exclaimed.

------

I apologise for any mistakes! Sorry!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! LUB U MANY MANY!