Six.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

I guess I'm suppose to call them oppa? They all look more mature than me..

"Um, HyeJin-shii, did you knocked into someone this morning?" Suga oppa, I supposed, asked.

Jin oppa chuckled and said  "Why so formal?"

Suga oppa shot him a glare then smiled at me. I thought for awhile.. wait..

"Omo! How'd you know!?" I bellowed, surprised. Is he a stalker..? OMG I'm being stalked! AHH!

"Omg don't get me wrong! I'm not a stalker. I just know who you knocked into.." Suga said with a smirk. Oh?

"Its our friend Jeongguk here." He uttered. I looked at Jeongguk. He's look embarrassed as his face started turning red.

"Oh! Sorry o-ppa? For knocking into you this morning. I was in a rush." I apologised, scratching her nape as I was guilty?

"A-ah, its okay." he replied.

"ohhhh~~" the others jeered. *???* why did they do that?

Then Jeongguk oppa cleared his throat which made me shook off my thoughts.

"Umm, we're going to the nearby mall for lunch, do you want to join us?" He asked. Hmm..

"I'd be glad to!" I said and grinned.

"Let's go then!" J-Hope oppa exclaimed.

Then I saw Jin oppa chatting Ara happily. I walked over to them and cleared my throat.

"Oppa, are you sure you're not trying to hit on Ara?" I taunted.

"Tsk! Why did you interrupt! I was nearly going to have her number! tsk!" Jin oppa said annoyed. WHAAT!?

"OMO. What is happening here!?" V hollered.

"Jin oppa is trying to hit on Ara." I simply said

"I see.." V nodded.

"Yah! Its not that-" Jin oppa bellowed

"Its okay hyung, we all know you're always like that. Trying to hit-" Jimin taunted but got cut off

"Like what?! Ya! You're ruining my reputation infront of Ara! Tsk!" Jin oppa spluttered but uttered the last part softly. I chuckled.

"Let's go guys! I'm starvinggg!" J-Hope oppa hollered when we are still at the rooftop.

"Okay!" The rest said in unison.

 

"Really? He always hit on girls?" Ara whispered to me.

I laughed and said. "Nono! We're just teasing him."

Ara then sigh in relief.

"Wait, don't tell me you like oppa?" I asked.

"N-no!" Ara stuttered.

"Don't you dare lie." I said.

"Aish!" she stomped off. I chuckled and followed. The rest was already infront.

 

On the way to the mall, the others were being chatty and Jin oppa is hitting on Ara so I have nobody to talk to. I took out my phone and started playing some games. Then I feel somebody staring at me. I looked up and saw that it was Jeongguk oppa. When our eyes met, he quickly looked away. *Why was he staring at me??* but, those eyes, they're so.. ugh. I don't know. This feeling I dont know what is this!

 

Jeongguk's POV

As we're on our way to the mall, I can't help but keep staring at HyeJin.. She's so.. beautiful.. Lots of things ran through my mind. Then she suddenly looked up. I immediately looked away. Oh my god. Did she saw me staring at her? Shucks! She must be thinking that I'm a creep now. Aish. Great job Jeon Jeongguk.

 

-At the mall-

"Ahh~ Air-con!" Jimin said. A bit too loud which attracted alot of weird stares from the passerbys.

"Ah, sorry, sorry.." Jimin bowed several times, unable to lift up his head due to major embarrassment.

Then I heard HyeJin chuckling at Jimin. I smiled. Her laughter is so nice..

"Yah." Jinnie hyung nudged me. "Smiling to yourself?"

"Hu-huh?! N-no!! S-since when?!" I stuttered.

"Well.. Okay then, if you say so.." He said.

I chuckled.

"What?" Jinnie hyung scoffed

"Like brother like sister?" I said.

"Huh?" 

"She also said that just now at the roof top. 'well.. okay then, if you say so..'" I said and imitating HyeJin at the last part.

"Oh my crap. You even remember what HyeJin says!? God. Ew, Jeongguk, ew." he scoffed.

"Huh? Nono!" I said while waving my hands. OMG How should I explain!? What should I say!? AHH

"Jinnie hyung, where's the food court?" Hoseok came over asked Jinnie hyung.

"I'll deal with you later" Jinnie hyung said and left with Hoseok.

I sighed in relief. "Phew." 

------

SORRY SORRY SORRYY for not updating last few days. I was so busy! So this time, a longer update to compensate heh. I'll try to update again tomorrow. No promises though! 

thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! LUB U MANY MANY! Continue commenting! I love reading your comments! ^^