Two.

Is this love?

Jeongguk's POV

"I'm leaving!" I said as I got up from the dining table when I finished my breakfast.

"Wait! Did you take your keys with you?" my mother asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Your umbrella? The meterologist said that it might rain today!" 

"Yes mom........." 

"What about your water bottle? You need to stay hydrated!" she nagged.

"Yes, yes, yes! Mom! I'm already 17! Gosh, you're so naggy" I grumbled.

"Wh.. what? What did you say?" she stammered, acting like she didn't hear it. Obviously she did.

"You're so naggy!!" I taunted.

"I dare you to repeat that again." she demanded while gritting her teeth.

"YOU'RE SO NAGGY!" I bellowed.

"How dare you!" she yelled as she come charging at me.

"oh, shucks. Here she comes.. " I muttered and I ran out of the house. 

"YAH! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! JEON JEONGGUK!" 

"B-bye Mom!!" I shouted back totally igonoring her words.

"YAH! ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME? YOU ARE SO GONNA BE DEAD WHEN YOU COME HOME LATER ON!" she yelled as she stopped at the gate. 

She wouldn't dare to leave the house like that. She always need to put on some make up. Like that BB cream or something. I have no idea why she need to put on make up. I think she's beautiful even without make up. Plus, she's already married to dad. Why is she still putting on make up? Unless... She wants to attract other guys, and then seduce them, and then.. OH MY GOD. I need to tell dad about this as soon as possible before she runs away with another guy!

 

-At BH High School-

I was walking to the my classroom after I took my books for my lessons, then I saw a female figure running towards me without looking at where she is going. I was about to step aside to prevent any incident, but unfortunately, I was too late. I fell on my as our bodies collided with each other. Ouch.. I  was about to scold whoever it is but she immediately apologised. I softened a little and helped her pick up her books. "Aish. How embarrassing." she muttered. That was cute..  Wait whattt?? She ran away without saying thank you!  I am suppose to be angry at her for not being grateful, like I normally would, but I don't. At all. Instead, I wanted to get to know her. Wait what? What is this? What is this that I'm feeling? 

"RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG"

The school bell rang. It immediately brought me back to my senses. That I was standing in the middle of the pathway and everybody was staring at me. I immediately speed-walked away, red-faced.

And then I remembered, oh shucks! I'm going to be later for my lesson! Damn. I rush to my class right away.

"You're late, Jeongguk." Mr. Kim affirmed.

"I know, sorry." I uttered.

"1st warning. 2 more times and you're going for detention." he said.

"Yes yes." I replied, with a bored tone then walked to my seat which is beside Jimin.

"Yah. Why are you late!" Jimin whispered.

"Long story, tell you later!" I replied.

 

During the lesson, I just can stop thinking about her. How did she make me feel this way? How does her face look like? I wasn't able to look at her face properly as her hair was covering it. Sigh.

-----

Double update! cause I feel guilty for not updating yesterday. sorry! :(

And please continue leaving comments! OMG you guys have no idea how happy I feel whenever I gain a new subbie and get new comments! thank you all so much! ^^