Three.

Is this love?

Jeongguk's POV

Its finally break time. OMG. I stood up and stretched myself,

"Ahhh.. Let's go!" I said

Me, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin then headed to the canteen.

We quickly queued for our food. Thank god that there wasn't any really long queue.

The 3 hyungs were already seated at our usual place waiting for us.

We went to join them and started chatting happily until Jimin spoke.

"Oh yah, Jeongguk, what is that long story that you wanted to tell me?" 

I literally broke into cold sweat. Panicking about how I should tell them about that feeling cause I've never talked to them about things like this before.

"Umm.. umm" I muttered and scratched my nape thinking how I should tell them.

"What is it, Jeongguk-ah?" Jinnie hyung asked.

"Umm.. Just now, in the morning.. when I was walking to the my classroom, I saw a female figure running towards me without looking at where she is going. I was about to step aside to prevent any incident, but unfortunately, I was too late. We knocked into each other and I fell on my which hurts alot. Then I was about to scold whoever it is but when she apologised, I dont know why but I softened and instead of scolding her, I helped he picked up her books. She then muttered to herself I think: "Aish. How embarrassing." I dont know why. I found it cute. Then she ran away without saying thank you. And I am suppose to be angry at her for not being grateful, like I normally would, but I don't feel angry.. At all.. Instead, I wanted to get to know her.. I don't know hyung. What is this?" I explained, then sighed.

"Aigooo.. Looks like our maknae is falling in love~" Jinnie hyung said.

"In love?! What are you saying hyung! Are you sure?!" I exclaimed.

"I agree with Jin." Yoongi hyung said.

"Yeah. Why would you want to know her more if you dont like her?" Hoseok added.

"I..I..." I stuttered. I don't know.. Am I falling in love?

"Tell us how does she look like! So that we can find out more about her."

"I don't know.. I didn't see until her face. Her hair was covering. But I know that she have shoulder length brown hair." I asserted.

"I know someone with shoulder length brown hair!" Jinnie hyung exclaimed. 

And everybody's attention turned to him.

"Who?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"My sis! She's in this school too! " Jinnie hyung uttered.

"How come we didn't know that you have a sister, hyung." Taehyung asked.

"Umm.. You all didn't ask~ Hee~" Jinnie hyung retorted with an awkward smile.

"Okay so what's her name?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Wow I was just kidding!"

"Eyy hyung!" Jimin bawled.

"I knew you didn't have a sister! I knew it!" Taehyung alledged.

"I mean, I really have a sister!" Jinnie hyung retorted.

"Eyy stop it hyung." Jimin grumbled

"Really! Let me call her now." Jinnie hyung said as he took out his phone and dialed her number.

"Yeoboseyo? HyeJin ah? Where are you? Can you come to the rooftop afterschool? Okay. See you!" Jinnie hyung said and hung up.

"Okay guys, go to the rooftop afterschool. I will show you all my beautiful sister." Jinnie hyung asserted.

"We'll see.." Hoseok taunted.

"YAH!" Jinnie hyung bawled.

 

-----

There you go! I will try to update tomorrow again. Keep on commenting guys! ^^