Thirteen.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

When we were walking out of school, I can feel alot of stares on us, I was getting kinda comfortable and didn't dared to look up. So I kept my gaze on the floor. I was really tensed. Then, Jeongguk suddenly took my hand. eh? I looked at him, shocked. But he just gave me a smile and walked faster. I don't know, that seemed to calmed me down. I was more relaxed.

Then Jeongguk brought me to a Japanese Restaurant. OMG The food there looks so damn delicious! How come I didn't know theres this kind of place near the school!? Have I been living under a rock or what.

After the lunch, I wanted to pay for myself, but Jeongguk oppa insist on paying for me. Aww haha, so gentleman of him. Hehe~

Jeongguk's POV

"Ah! So full!" she bellowed. I chukled at her.

"Where are we going next?" she exclaimed.

"Not telling! Hahahaha" 

"Ah~ Why so secretive.." She pouted

 

When we were on the bus, we seated side by side and talked about lots of things. Hehe~

 

"Oh my godd. Are we going to the Lotte World!?" she exclaimed.

"Haha, yes yes~" I replied

We queued for the tickets and entered the theme park.

"Oh my goddd! Can we go on the Giant Loop??"

"Eh!? U-umm.. Why not we go on the Bumper Cars first..? Haha" I said trying to hide my fear.

"Ah! Sure, okay!" She said while grinning. 

*phew* I mentally sighed.

We went on the ride. HAHAH, she look like a hyped up kid on the rides.

"Omg that was fun! Can we go on the Giant Loop now?" She said with the ':D' face.

"Huh, uh, how about the Camelot Carrousel?" 

"Ah waee~ Oppa, by any chance... Are you afraid?" She taunted

"Wh-what!? What afraid!? Who is afraid!? Not me!!"

She chuckled. "Oh really? Prove it then!"

"Okay! You want to ride the Giant Loop right? Let's go!"

 

When we were at the Giant Loop, there was a queue. What the heck. Why are there even people queuing for this kind of ride.

Soon, we were next in queue. Aish, why did I even agree to this. I was just standing there staring at the ride.. I mentally sighed. Good luck to me..

"HAHAHAHA Oppa, are you sure you can do this? We don't have to do it if you're scared. Really" She taunted.

"What! I'm not scared!" Ah! My stupid pride.

 

We went on the ride and oh, my, god. I thought that my heart was gonna drop out. God,  I think I was so scared that I can't even move man.

I just shut my eyes tight but HyeJin was like enjoying herself as she was going "woop!" and "woohooo~" throughout the ride. God. This girl..

 

Finally the ride came to a stop. 

"That was really exciting, but can we go for something more exciting?"

"EH!? WHAT!?" I bellowed. OMG. THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH!?

"Ahh~~ Lets try the French Revolution~~"

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME OMG."

"Ahh~~ Come on~~~" She aegyo-ed.

"Eyyy.. Why are you doing this to me.. :( :( Can we not.. :( "

"Ahh~~ Oppaa~~ Pleaseeee~~" She continued to aegyo. Omg how could I say no? 

"Aish! Okay then.." 

"Really?! Assa!" She exclaimed and pumped her fist in the air. Oh god. Good luck to me. Again.

-----

How was this chap? Should I make Jeongguk confess to HyeJin alrdy? Do comment and tell me how you feel bout that!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! LUB U MANY MANY! :**

French Revolution is a high-octane roller coaster. It rotates 360 degrees and sometimes even 540 degrees.

The Giant Loop looks like this: