Five.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

"My sis is not only pretty, but also really nice! I'm sure you all will definitely like her!" I heard someone brag. I suppose its Jin oppa from his voice. Wait what? Is he talking about me then?

"Who?" I hollered as I open the door with Ara following behind.

"There you are! What took you so long?" Jin oppa exclaimed.

"Hee~ Sorry~" I apologised.

"Its okay! Come let me introduce my friends to you!" He said as he pulled my to his friends. I pulled Ara along. She can't just stand at the door and daydream right.

"Okay. This is-" he started off but someone cut him off.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi. Call me Suga!" he winked. 

"Kim Namjoon. aka Rap Monster." He said coolly.

"Jung Hoseok, call me J-Hope!" He smiled

"Kim Taehyung, you can call me V!" He said and show a V sign.

"I'm Jimin! Park Jimin!" He eyesmiled.

"H-hi... My name is Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk." He said really shyly.

"Hello! My name is Lee HyeJin. Nice to meet you all!" I bowed.

Ara just stood there staring into space. I nudged her and mouthed to her *Introduce yourself!*

"Oh.. Oh! Hello! I'm Ara. Park Ara." She said then bowed.

Ara then muttered softly to me "omg they are so good looking.." I chuckled. Aigoo.

"Hi my name is Jin. I suppose you're HyeJin's friend." Jin oppa said as he attempted to shake hands with Ara. Whaat? Is he trying to hit on her? 

"Yah! Don't try to hit on her!' I exposed him.

"Y-ya-yah! I-i wasn't try to hit on her! Si-since you know my friends already, why can't I know yours! " Jin oppa stuttered.

"Well.. Okay then, if you say so." I taunted. 

"Burnnn~" his friends jeered.

Jin oppa shot a glare at me. I just shrugged and smiled back.

 

 Jeongguk's POV

I was damn looking forward to find out if that girl was Jinnie hyung's sister. I guess I was too excited and when the bell rang, I immediately ran up to the rooftop to wait for the others. Many things ran though my mind as I was waiting for them.

"YA! Why didn't you wait for us!" Jimin I think, interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry!" I said then chuckled.

"Can't wait huh?" Hoseok teased. I shot him a glare.

We chatted for awhile and Jinnie hyung suddenly started saying about his sis.

"My sis is not only pretty, but also really nice! I'm sure you all will definitely like her!" He bragged. We'll see hyung..

"Who?" I heared a voice.

OMO she's here already? My heart started racing.

We introduced ourselves and I stole glances of her.

She's indeed pretty.. Her voice is so nice.. OMG what I doing!?

She was teasing Jinnie hyung. Her laughter is so cute.

Then, Yoongi hyung walked to me and whispered "Jeongguk! Is she the one?"

"I don't know hyung.. I think she is." I replied. 

"Um, HyeJin-shii, did you knocked into someone this morning?" Yoongi hyung asked.

Jinnie hyung chuckled. "Why so formal?"

Yoongi hyung shot him a glare then smiled back at HyeJin.

"Omo! How'd you know!?" She bellowed, surprised and looked at Yoongi hyung as if he's a stalker.

Yes. I knew it. She's the one! I smiled.

"Omg don't get me wrong! I'm not a stalker. I just know who you knocked into.." Yoongi hyung said with a smirk. 

"Its our friend Jeongguk here." He uttered. Damn this hyung.

"Oh! Sorry o-ppa? For knocking into you this morning. I was in a rush." She said scratching her nape. OMG. Whaaat? Oppa?! She just called me oppa? Hee~ I felt my cheeks heating up so I quickly replied

"A-ah, its okay." I said.

"ohhhhh~~" the others jeered. Great what should I do and what will she think now.

I cleared my throat. 'Um, we're going to the nearby mall for lunch, do you want to join us?" I asked, hoping that she will say yes.

"I'd be glad to!" She said, then chuckled. 

I gasped at heart.

"Let's go then!" Hoseok said.

 

-------

LMAO Sorry for this crappy chap. I'm too tired. My brain cant function well lol. I just feel that I need to update lmao. And thanks again for subscribing! LUB U ALL MANY MANY.