Sixteen.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

Me and Jeongguk oppa was enjoying our dinner until..

"Jeongguk ah!" I heard a familiar voice. 

I turned around and saw Jin oppa with the rest of the Bangtan members. I immediately tried to hide myself. Not that I am embarrassed of getting caught to be eating with Jeongguk oppa or anything along that line. Its just that, after that day that Jeongguk oppa was at our house, Jin oppa kept teasing me about him. Well.. I can't say that I didnt like it, but its getting kinda annoying. And I know that he's gonna tease me even more if I get caught..

"Eh!? HyeJin! Omg Taehyung you're right!" Another familiar voice spoke up. I looked up and saw Jimin oppa.

"Ah, annyeong oppa." I greeted softly

"*coughs* sorry. I think we came at the right time." Hoseok oppa said and pulled Jimin oppa away.

"Ah! Its okay! You all can stay!" I quickly said.

"Really!?" Jin oppa said. Tsk.

"Yes yes!" I replied and glared at him. He wrig

"*coughs* but I don't think there is enough seats right?" Jeongguk oppa said. Oh yeah, thats right.

"We all can move to another table."

"But we've already ordered our food."

"Ah we can also just move them to another table too right?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yes yes." I replied.

"But wouldn't that be abit too troublesome?"

"Aish! Ok ok! You just go enjoy your date with HyeJin. OMG. Guys, lets go to another restaurant." Rap mon oppa said. 

Although I know that I shouldn't have this kind of thoughts but, I'm kind of glad that they are leaving hahahah. WHAT? I'm so mean hahahah.

 

 

Jeongguk's POV

Aish! Why did those hyungs have to interrupt our date! It was going fine but WHYYY. JUST- UGHHHH

 

Assa! Finally, they decided to leave us alone. Hehe.

We ate our dinner and I took a glance at my watch. Wait what!? Its already 7 o'clock!? WHAAATT?! HOW'D TIME PASSED SO QUICKLY!?

I paid for the dinner and we got out of the restaurant.

"Do want to go get ice cream?" I asked as we were walking down the street

Her eyes lit up "Mhmmmm~ Sounds good to me! Heh~" she replied excitedly. HAHA

 

Narrator

They went to the nearby mini-mart and bought their ice-creams. 

"Mhmm~~ I scream, you scream, we all scream ice cream!!" HyeJin mumbled with full off ice-cream

Jeongguk chuckled at her. "Look at you. You have ice-cream all over your face"

"Let me help you," Jeongguk said as he took the serviette that the crew gave him and wipe off the ice-cream that was on HyeJin's face.

HyeJin looked at him shocked and felt that her cheeks were starting to heat up as their faces was so near.

"Ah, Its okay. I can do it myself-" She said as she tried taking the napkin away from Jeongguk, slightly touching his hand.

"There, Its clean already."

"Oh, Thank you then. Ha. ha." HyeJin said awkwardly as she couldn't hide how embarrassed she was

"I'll send you home?" 

"Yeah, I don't want you to secretly follow me home again. HAHAHA"

"What! HAHA Lets go then!"

-----

slightly shorter chap. sorry! I'll try to make the next chap longer. I'll make Jeongguk confess to HyeJin soon! HAHA How do you all think I should make him confess to HyeJin?

Thank you sooo much for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! LUB U MANY MANY. Do continue leave comments! Seeing all your comments really make my day! :'*****