Nine.

Is this love?

HyeJin's POV

"Eh!? Jeongguk oppa!? OMG I'm so sorry!!" I apologised 

"Its okay" 

"Um, do you want to go to my house so that i can help you apply some cream to your bump?" I asked. I can't just leave him like that right? I was the one who hit him some more. 

"Oppa?" I called while waving my hands infront of his face when he didn't reply.

"It's okay if you don't want to.." I said looking down at the floor, feeling abit sad. wait. why am I feeling sad.

"A-ah, yeah, sure!" he quickly said. My face immediately lit up.

"Okay lets go then! Its not far from here." I said, smiling and leaded the way. 

 

-At Hyejin's house-

"I'm home!" I hollered as I stepped into the house and kicked my shoes off.

"Ah!" I bawled as I plopped myself on the couch.

"Oh, opps. Um, you can sit here first, I'll go get the first aid kit!" I quickly said and patted the seat next to me as I forgot that he was here.

"Hmm, where is it.." I said as I left to find the first aid kit.

 

"omma! Where's the first aid kit?!" I bellowed while walking to back to the living room when I couldn't find the first aid kit.

Then I saw my omma talking to Jeongguk oppa and he looked awkward. HAHAH How cute. Eh WHAT? HyeJin ah! Are you crazy?!

"Oh! I'll help you find it, OMO! Is he your boyfriend!?"

"Eh!?" me and Jeongguk oppa shrieked at the same time again. For the second time in a day. OMO. Why am I even counting how many times!

"Omo why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" omma said.

"Nono! He's just my friend!" I said, waving my hands.

"Really?.. Ah. what a waste.." She said disappointedly.

"W-what, what a waste! omma what are you saying!" I stuttered as I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh ya! Where's the first aid kit, omma!" I hollered.

"Oops, I totally forgotten about it! I'll go get it now!" She said.

I chuckled. "This omma of mine.."

"You're mother is really nice." Jeongguk oppa said

"Really? But you look awkward just now."

"E-eh? When? N-no?" He stuttered.

"Really? HAHAHA Okay then." I shrugged.

 

"There you go!" Omma said as she handed me the first aid kit.

"That took you quite awhile" I uttered as I took the first aid kit from her, not expecting her to hear.

"What! Don't be rude!" she said. Oops.

"Heh~ Sorry." I apologised.

Then I turned to Jeongguk oppa and took out the cream and applied the cream on the bump. And he just stares at me. I was kind of awkward but I don't know. I have a nice feeling about it. What is it. OMG.

 

Jeongguk's POV

"I'm home!" she yelled as she stepped into the house and kicked off her shoes. How cute. HAHA.

"Ah!" she bawled as she plopped herself on the couch. Damn. how cute can she be.

"Oh, opps. Um, you can sit here first, I'll go get the first aid kit!" she quickly said and patted the seat next to her. I sat down and then she left to find the first aid kit. 

Not long after, her mother came out of the kitchen.

"omo! Are you HyeJin's friend?"

"Ah ye, Annyeonghaseyo ommonim." I stood up and greeted her.

"Yes, yes, take a seat! Make yourself at home!" She said. And she just sits there eyeing me. I smiled awkwardly.. This is kind of uncomfortable..

 

"omma! Where's the first aid kit?!" HyeJin bellowed. Omg Thank god. That was really awkward.

"Oh! I'll help you find it, OMO! Is he your boyfriend!?" Her mom said. Eh what? I wish!

"Eh!?" me and HyeJin shrieked at the same time. 

"Omo why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" omma said.

"Nono! He's just my friend!" she said, waving her hands. I admit I was abit hurt when she said that. But Its true anyways. But one day, I'm gonna make her mine.

"Really?.. Ah. what a waste.." Her mother said disappointedly. HAHAH.

"W-what, what a waste! omma what are you saying!" She stuttered. Aww.

"Oh ya! Where's the first aid kit, omma!" she then hollered.

"Oops, I totally forgotten about it! I'll go get it now!" 

She chuckled. "This omma of mine.."

"You're mother is really nice." I said

"Really? But you look awkward just now." W-what? She saw that? Shucks.

"E-eh? When? N-no?" I stuttered.

"Really? HAHAHA Okay then." She shrugged. 

 

"There you go!" her mother said as she passed HyeJin the first aid kit.

"That took you quite awhile" HyeJin umttered softly.

"What! Don't be rude!" her omma said. 

"Heh~ Sorry." She apologised.

Then she turned to apply the cream on my bump. I just keep looking at her. More like staring I think. She's so attractive. I just can't stop staring at her.

 

------

Sorry for not updating for so long! I'm really sorry! 

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! LUB U MANY MANY!