Drama Watch: Fashion King

▌♚ ▌ ※ h a l l y u r e v i e w ※ ▌♚ ▌
silenced.png

FashionKing.

Drama Watch

Episode Count: 20

Episode I'm On: (Finished)

About Fashion King: Everything I could say here is better if you check this

Thoughts: Alright, I'm going to say this now: Its not the best drama. The plot moved rather slow and yet I strongly feel like the ending was rushed and unnecessary.

Now that that's out of the way...

Fashion King wasn't that bad, honestly. Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In make a great acting couple. Yuri was in it too, and her acting (and English) was great! Only thing is, I'm not a huge fan of SNSD, so not much hype here.

I guess what really upsetted me about this drama was the pace. It would speed up to the point where I was confused with wtf was going on at some parts. It would slow down to where I felt like they would never solve whatever issue was being addressed.

All in all, it was okay.

Notable moments: *SPOILER* THE END! I did NOT expect it! Now, all I want to know is who killed Young Gul? Was it Jae-hyuk? Why didn't Ga-Young look shocked? She HAD to have heard the gun shot. Was the body ever found? He died in the ugliest robe. MY HEAD HURTS.

Notable actor: Yoo Ah In (Kang Young Gul, or Young Girl, in the drama). The reasons why I watched this drama was because I had loved him in 완둑이 (I should review that next). Asianwiki had listed it on profile and I said, "Why not?".

They Killed Him, Man.

Should you watch it? : Its not good, but its not bad, either. You should watch it, maybe you'll like it.

Rating: 3/5