Music Playlist: Like A Wind (T-ara QBS)

▌♚ ▌ ※ h a l l y u r e v i e w ※ ▌♚ ▌
 

           

 

 

Like A Wind

 

MUSIC PLAYLIST

 

About: Like a Wind, released in 2013 in Japan by T-ara's "Japanese" Sub-unit T-ara QBS (Qri, Boram and Soyeon)

 

Thoughts:  This song was a great start for this Sub-unit that was being underrated like many things done by T-ara members. It had a summer feeling into it, it maybe was because of the instruments used in it but it was truly cute.

It's the kind of song you expect to find at the credits of a movie or maybe at the opening of an anime, nice rhythm easy to follow and sing. It was a really beautiful and positive song if you understand what they are saying.

Notable moments: The song is really plain but in a good way, I must say that they never used English words was quite good. It still lacked a bit of Boram and Qri but it's what we are used to, thanks to CCM.

 

Should you listen? :  Yes, if you like kind of soft voices and repetitive songs, yes. If you are fan of song at opening of school-like anime, yes. If you love Qri, Boram and Soyeon, yes. If you like Japanese music in general, yes,.

 

Rating: Since it wasn't really my type of song I will give it a 4/5