Drama Watch: Flower Boy Next Door

▌♚ ▌ ※ h a l l y u r e v i e w ※ ▌♚ ▌
fbnd

Flower BoyNext Door.

Drama Watch

Episode Count:16

Episode I'm On: 14

About: Go Dok-Mi lives a content life indoors 24/7 as a freelance editor. Her next-door- neighbor, a webtoon artist, secretly likes her and she secretly likes her neighbor...the one across the street, that is. The one she watches through a set of binoculars every morning. One morning, however, she is caught by the neighbor's cousin, a genius video game designer who is visting from Spain.

Hilarity, Drama, and Romance ensuem

Thoughts: I loved the first couple of episodes, but now I'm at the end and I'm starting to lose interest. Why do they introduce a new character so late in the series? I ain't made, though. It's still a really good drama. The main problem, is that I can't seem to figure out who I want with Dok-Mi. Enrique is sweet and adventurous and is sure to introduce Dok-mi to new things, while Jin-rak is loving and wants Dok-mi to remain the "serene, quiet pond" she is.

Decisions, decisions.

Notable moments:When Enrique catches Dok-mi peeping out of her window...he was wearing nothing but a panda suit with a packet of milk(?) hanging out of his mouth. I think I love him.

Notable actor:
ysy
Yoon Shi Yoon (Enrique Geum)

Should you watch it? : Yep. It's on HULU.

Rating: 4/5