Top 5: Emotional Movies

▌♚ ▌ ※ h a l l y u r e v i e w ※ ▌♚ ▌
{ Top 5: }

Movies To Make You Cry *NIQ Special*

I recently got a request from asking if I could name any movies that will make you cry instantly.

I don't.

But I do know a few films that will make you cry eventually. SPOILERS ARE IN THIS! Top 5 list, GO!

Harmony-2010-K-Movie.jpg

Name of film: Harmony

Tearjerker Moment: When Jeong Hee has to give her baby up for adoption. After witnessing all of the love and heartfelt moments that she shared with the baby, it is painful to watch them split.

And, just when you think you've tamed the feels, the end will bring up them back up.

silenced.png

Name of film:Nobody Knows

Tearjerker Moment: I cover them here in chapter 7

silenced.png

Name of film:Stairways to Heaven

Tearjerker moments:Okay, its more like a drama, but bear with me. Everything about it can be found here. The tears won't stop. They still don't. They never will.

silenced.png

Name of film:Ocean Heaven

Tearjerker moments: When a father learns he has cancer and will die soon, he starts preparing his autistic son to live alone. When he finally does die....I had to buy more tissues.

silenced.png

Name of film:Sad Movie

Tearjerker moments:So the movie is basically about 4 people with love and relationship problems receiving un-happy endings as a result.

First up, we have Jin-woo. He is a firefighter in love with a sign language reporter named Soo-jung. He is always looking for the right time to propose to her. Soo-jung is always worried about Jin-woo and the risks his job puts upon him. She is constantly telling him to quit and live a happy life with her.
He dies in a fire after making a sweet farewell video while in the burning room (I guess he knew his fate).

Soo-jung's sister, Soo-eun, is deaf and in love...with the theme park's artist. Yes, she works at the theme park in a coustume for Snow White. She has never revealed her face to Sang-gyu because she has a scae from a fire accident (which brought Jin-woo and Soo-jung together).
At the end, we see the two in a beautifully lit, empty park. After she reveals her scar and deafness, Sang-gyu is painting her face, making sure to only slightly draw the scar.
Her story ends with her embracing Sang-gyu, wishing him farewell for he's leaving to study abroad.

Next story is Ju-young and her young son Hee-chan. Communication runs dry between the two, and their relationship starts to strain. That is, until Ju-young is suddenly stricken with a terminal illness. She and her son start to bond more over the course of time.
Meanwhile, Ha-suk is in trouble. His true love tells him she can't be with him because he doesn't have a steady job. He vows to her that he will get one and, after an incident on his way home, finds his calling with helping people break up.
His ending is when his girlfriend sends him a request....to break up with himself. He delievers the message to himself tearfully in front of Suk-hyun's job.
However, before he quits his business, he gets one unusual request...from Hee-chan. To say he doesn't want to leave his mother. He tells the mom this, and even shows her a picture he drew of her. With her eyes open. But when he leaves to go home, a beep sounds and doctors rush into her room.
She's died.

There you have it. 5 movies to make you cry somehow. All available on Netflix. Thanks!