Music Playlist: Number Nine (T-ara)

▌♚ ▌ ※ h a l l y u r e v i e w ※ ▌♚ ▌


Number 9 (Number Nine)

 

MUSIC PLAYLIST

 

About: Number 9 by girl-group T-ara released in 2013 from album Again.

 

Thoughts: Finally! Original T-ara is back after 19283203849384 months (or years) and it didn't dissapoint me, at least. The song is great, the beginning with Ji-yeon's humming is quite beautiful and peaceful, even though EunJung took over that part everyone knows it is Ji-yeon's voice. The guitar sounds are very defined and clean which I appreciate very much. The robotic voices now and then are really good but there is a point where you notice a mistake when they place the "number nine" by the male voice before Ji-yeon starts singing. Chorus is great and quite catchy: Number nine, number nine, number nine...Soyeon's voice never dissapoints.

  I noticed this song is quite a mixture of Day by Day, y Love and Lovey Dovey. The english in the song is a bit atrocious when Hyomin starts saying "I'm addict" and starts varying the word from "I'm addict" to "I'm haddict", whatever that means. 
 

Notable moments: During the whole song there are about three notable moments: the beginning with Ji-Yeon and the guitar is beautiful even more when sounds begin to build up and her voice dissapears into the robotic voice with the "Number nine", when EunJung says "Dorawayo, Number nine!", and must point out Qri's part in the song along with Boram's since it has been long since anyone heard them sing.

 

Should you listen? : YES!

 

Rating:  4/5