Waiting for you to get back

She's Back

CHAPTER 2

|| Waiting for you to get back ||

 

YURIM's POV

What the hell was that? Damn...why? isn't she like a senior? Wasn't she dating Hyu Joon, the senior in my homeroom? Can't be... I don't think they kissed. Eh? why do I care anyways? pffttt it's none of my business at all anyways. But why kiss her? Is he dating her? tsk. whatever, I don't care anymore. I saw Suho running towards me...gosh he looks like he's about to run over me, like a stampede of buffaloes, the only thing missing is horns, and thos nose rings, coz the ground sure is shaking. Or is it just me? Oh well. 

Ever noticed that I call Suho just by his name? I do know he's older than me but I never really have the thought of calling him 'oppa' or something else. Hmmm...I guess I should leave it aside and think about it next time, probably when he talks about it. 

And yes, when he was running towards me he picked me up and spinned me around. Woah. I couldn't get my sense back together. I felt really dizzy and fell, waiting for a couple of seconds to take the headache I have. Suho picked me up and started apologising; serves him right fro doing that. I got up and punched him lightly, he looked really hurt. Oh well he needed that. He was coldly staring at me like he's really mad. Aish, this guy is just so urgh. "Why did you do that?" he half yelled. Coz you deserve it- what I was thinking, but of course I couldn't be really mean nor be blunt to him. "Mianhe~" I apologised, with aegyo ;) of course it always works. "Fine, fine,fine~" he calmly said, I love how he say things politely and quetly, just reminds me of the first day I met him. He's the best, he always hug me, he was always there when I needed him. So I made my choice, I would never leave him. 

Ok well Suho and I have been talking for like hours, and remember how I said, I don't call him oppa and that I shouldn't really think about it? Well, we had that talk...I know, I never expected him, wanting me to call that. I mean all of the girls I know, they basically really girly and that they say oppa especially to their boyfriends or brother. But I feel like I don't wanna call him that at all. I mean will our relationship change when I call him that? I mean I do love him but, is he trying to go to the next level? I know that I can't just say that. I know that he wants me to call him oppa cause almost every girl calls him that except me. But he did kiss me today. On the cheek don't worry, but wouldn't you count that as your first kiss? He said I love you to me too, pretty weird but he told me I should always get used to all of the kisses and sweet talks...

My Bestfriend is in love with me?

------------

I looked around the school, today was a good day. Suho might not be here but there wasn't anyone doing anything bad today. It's kinda strange that everyday of life being bullied, then one day it stopped like WTF? It feels really weird how it just end like that, somethings Up I bet. The bell rang, I rushed to the corridor, going to the last period. No one seems to be here at school? So weird... I opened the door and see if anyone was there, I thought I was late cause no one is at the hallway. But as soon as I opened the door, chalk dust scattered all over my body. I couldn't breathe.  I looked around thinking of Suho but I remembered he have to go to his mum since she was sick, I'm really getting worried about him. I wiped off the powder, that was on my face. Seeing the culprit, i tried to calm down and just stay. I couldn't even protect myself. If we were animals Sehun would definitley be my prey. He would be a tiger or a wolf or a lion, seeking my flesh meat. I would be the victim, I would probably be like those antelope, calf who gets eaten by the big ones, the strong ones. I'm helpless, hopeless and defenseless. I would be looking for my hero, who wouldn't probably come at all. It's also like were in a herd, and then Sehun the prey, would attack us choosing the weakest one, me. The one who can't run away. Suho would be like my mother who probaby couldn't help me as the prey was also much stronger than him. I was nearly tearing up at the thought my saviour wouldn't come. 

 

I wiped my tears and went to my desk, our teacher then went inside and saw me covered in dust. It's not unusual for him to see me covered with dust,dirt, water. He knew I was being bullied but...why has he not do anything? I know I should tell our council about this but they won't do anything at all anyways. Suho would always yell at me everytime I get bullied and not tell him or anyone. He hated it but he could've at least not shout at me since I've already been bullied and teased and got hurt. I dunno why I can't show them my real self. I don't know why I can't just stand up and finish all of this. My heart is brave, and my mother had told me that. I've been through alot of hard things and yet, I still manage to survive. I'm pretty proud of myself but, it's still not something to be proud of. I might still be alive but I still haven't stopped it yet. And now, I keep having thoughts on leaving this life but I couldn't, It's kinda not worth it.

 

Mr Song asked me to go with him after class. When everyone was out he sat on my desk, asking if I was alright. Do I look alright?Do I look fine at all? NO! I've been bullied, hence you still ask me. But of course, I am really strong inside but my mouth won't let what my heart speaks. I'm not those other girls who get bullied and just cry over it...well I do at times but I'm not those ones who's really weak. And I did say I am but I know what I'm doing. You know those girls, when they get bullied they're always alone or they always cut and then they would all be like emo and stuff and then those ones who runs away and cry. I do run away and cry but I'm strong, I just couldn't speak to them. I'm quite an energetic girl. But here he is, talking about if the bullying is bad and is affecting my life. Well of course it is. Do you think bullying makes your life better? I think someone didn't go through it yet. Minutes of talking about what's happening with the people around me, he finally understood. "We'll try and look after you" he grinned tapping my shoulders. He got out of the class and I was alone, cleaning and packing my things up. Did he just said Try? what try? you're only going to try to help me only? Can't you help me fully? AISH. this is annoying me. Oh well, it's getting late. Dad's probably waiting for me now, I heard the food is yangnyeom tongdak and japchae~ Yum my fave! I better tell Suho that I'm having Japchae today, he loves them.

-End of POV-

 

It's been a week since Suho havent come to school, Yurim kept calling and calling him but he wouldn't answer. She didn't know what hospital Suho's mother was charged. Yurim had been bullied non-stop especially Suho wasn't there to protect her. The days Suho has been absent, horrible things had been happening. She had been pushed to the pool when they were doing P.E, locked in a room and like usual, she had been bashed, bruises are all over her body. She was too weak to even go to school. But still goes no matter what, she waits for Suho. It's been a week and a half. Suho hasn't been showing up. But as always

She waits patiently....





Hello my antelopes XD...ok well I did put out antelope there and uhmm :/ I'm not really a fan of those creatures but damn they are adorable. If you guys don't know them or haven't seen them....Search it. XD :D yes.... <3 I love owls tho so :p OWLS+PANDAS...lol tao XD yea and about pandas, make sure you also read my best bud's stories <3 PandabearsXD yep :D <3 shes amazing... were making a collab... ;) ;)

And yes I did have Yu Rim's POV in this chap...I've lately recognised that Sehun hasn't been there much...

and when will Suho come back? Will he be able to talk to YuRim again? And what would happen to her?

Just a Suho pic for you guys.