Hold It In

She's Back

CHAPTER 3

 
|| Hold It In ||
 
 
 
Suho walked into the front gates of the school, girls swoon over him. "Wait isn't that the little b*tch's boyfriend???" A girl asked her friend rolling her eyes. "She's lucky" another girl said. "I don't think Yurim is actually dating Suho" a girl butted in. All of them smirked, thinking about how they would flirt to him. Hyorin, the leader of the group rushed to him and started clinging onto him. "Oppa, are you free this Saturday?" her voice sounded really Girly. obviously, for a sl*ty girl...she should know how to flirt the boys. and as always, she knew she could get any man or any guy to be hers. From all the boys she had, she knew she need more. Kinda like her drugs are like man or whatever. She walked to Suho's side, slowly and making big steps as they both walked down the path. Hyorin, as always tries to be cute and act innocent. Suho stopped, remembering he had to go and see YuRim. He ran and left Hyorin talking to herself. She looked to her side seeing no one. "Aish. Where did he go??" She rolled her eyes looking around. 
 
Suho walked upstairs going around the school. 'She should be here. That girl should be here' he walked faster and ran throughout the school. Catching a glimpse of a girl in a corner, he stopped and looked back seeing the one he had been looking for. "Pst" making her have his attention, he sat down next to her. YuRim looked at him, not quite happy as usual. "Wae keurae?" Suho adjusted himself next to her and patted her shoulders. She smiled, looking at him for a couple of seconds then started tearing up,started pushing him. Suho was confused but tried to hold her. she didn't stop. She was punching his chest, but Suho took It in. She was probably bullied again. That's what he had thought. He knew that it was his fault she was crying because he hasn't been there for her. He knows that he had to pick which one he had to go first, his sick,dying mum? Or his best friend who had been bullied throughout her life? 
He held her in his arms, letting her cry, letting her lose it. Lose the sad things in her heart. Crying couldn't take it all out. And he knows.. The bell rang, they had to go to class,he had to go to class because of the test he had. yet he didn't. He stayed and waited for her. She slowly moved and her head backed off a bit, looking down. Tears still fall apart. Suho gently wiped her tears, touching her cheeks, looking at her swollen eyes and  her bright red nose, that was caused due to crying. He held her chin, lifting it up making her look at him. Suho slowly made his way, and kissed her. YuRim was shocked inside, but her eyes didn't even widen at all, her heart beat a bit faster...but it's not that special. It was her first kiss. He pulled away, seeing a blank faced girl. "gwaenchana?" he asked. She nodded. They both stood up, Suho was helping her and also escorted her back to class. 
 
"Where have you been Miss late?" Sehun questioned rudely. she ignored him and sat down on her desk. More of like fell down. Some moron pulled her seat away making her stumble down to the ground. Mr Song noticed what was happening. He stared at Sehun.he wasn't leaving his eyes off of him until sehun looked at him back. "Yes sir??" He chuckled. Mr Song still stared at him blankly. "Am I that handsome? You could just tell me you know,instead of looking at me like a Pedo" he laughed, making everyone join him except YuRim. "Mr Oh, can you please see me after class?" He ordered. The class quieted down. Everyone knows that Mr Song is the nicest teacher in the whole entire school, but when you get into his nerves, you would not like it. It might be the one time Mr Song acted like that. He seems to keep on a look out for Sehun. 
       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For the past few weeks, there would be the times when Suho wasn't at school, and whenever that happens, bigger things happen,bad things happens. 
 
Then there was this one day when everything could change. 
 
It was early in the morning and YuRim came to school. She went at the rooftop having some fresh air, she looked at the people who was below her. They always look happy. None of them were ever sad like her. She never really notice any students in that school get bullied. "So I guess they're ganging up on me?" She sighed, stretching her arms. 
 
The door to the rooftop was opened by unknown. YuRim looked back seeing the door opened. "oh... Is anyone here?" She asked loudly, thinking that the door couldn't have opened by itself as it is a very heavy door. She stood up, seeing Daeun. 'Shiz' she cursed. 'Why the hell is she here?' She thought shaking. "Why hello there" Daeun waved smilingly. "Uh...hi!" YuRim her lips, looking to the ground, staring at her shoes. "Could I sit there? If you don't mind?" Daeun asked. "Uh yeah, I could just go if you want" Yurim's voice tremble. "Oh you don't have to, I'm the one disrupting you in the first place so there's no worries of you going away" Daeun's eye smile could make all the boys' heart melt. "so, I heard that sehun dislikes you" she raised an eyebrow. "dislike? Huh no. He HATES me" YuRim rolled her eyes. "Oh well, I also heard that he apparently likes you that's why he's doing all of these things to you" Daeun's voice got a little serious than before. "if he likes me then why make me suffer?" YuRim quickly spatted back "oh really? Well if he really likes you, you better just stay away from him" Daeun stood up crossing her arms "what do you think I'm trying to do? Do you actually think I like being bullied?do you even know how much it hurts? " YuRim cried also standing up facing her. 
 
SMACK . Daeun slapped her on the face. Yurim's cheek was bright red as of how Daeun slapped her hard. "ever since we were little, everyone had their eyes on you. You deserve everything that is happening now. You deserve to feel hurt, you deserve to feel what I have felt when I was younger. No one payed attention to me, even my darling Sehun. He was basically always with you but now look, he hates you to the fullest. He doesn't like you" Daeun smirked getting closer to Yurim "everyone hates you now.I also thought that someday, you would disappear from this world. And that's what Sehun and I are trying to do, yet even how much he hates you, he just won't directly kill you. If I was him I could've stab you already." Daeun bluntly said, making YuRim scared, "I know that I should just leave you since I'm quite popular now, but it's not that I need more, there's just something here in me I wanted to do. Something bad. Murder." Daeun grabbed YuRim trying to push her. YuRim was too weak to push her away. One more step then she would fall, fall out of the world. No matter how much YuRim would like to kill herself, it's just not worth it. "Ya! STOP!!" YuRim weakly shouted, still trying to push her off. 
 
"NO!"
         •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Everyone rushed down as they saw a girl's body. Blood all over the grass, Mr Song quickly dashed out of the class seeing what had happened. He slowly move the lifeless body seeing a familiar face. "Call the ambulance!!!" He ordered the students who were just in shock. 

ok so I know that was really bad. I also know that I haven't updated a LONG TIME and that was because every weekdays, My iPod is OFFICIALLY confiscated.. YAY! (Note the sarcasm) So if you haven't noticed, YuRim is basically been badly bullied, just coz she WAS popular and that...now that's pretty weird how try bully her and BASH HER UP just cause she gets tons of attention...So uhmm there's another reason why... 

Oh and btw that DAEUN is the 2EYES Daeun. I actually do not know anything about that band and have never heard of it so uhmm I put it in here coz I saw something when I was "stalking" sehun. And apparently Daeun mentioned sehun as her "comfortable friend" she basically mentioned him like 3 times already...and yes, my heart is once again broken but I don't really think I have the rights to call her bad stuff or anything just coz she's one of my exo bias' friend. (Can't believe I feel so calm about this) coz seriously, pretend that you're her and you and sehun are friend then all of a sudden hates were sent to you or whatever by his fans, won't you feel sad? ZEEKKI OUT!