New Girl

She's Back

(I changed some stuff in here, so those who read it already, I suggest you read again, but you don't really have to, It's just about the mysterious guy :D)

Chapter 9

|| New Girl ||

 

Yurim's POV

"I'm back" I smirked. I swear, as soon as I said that everyone started looking at me, half of the people that was there actually.Then they started whispering and gossiping. Some whispers while looking at me. I glared at them. I don't know what they're really talking about but I'm sure its me. I walked around admiring the school. It looks bigger and waay modern-y. But now it's all open glass with 4 floors,bridges to other buildings and other. And a fountain is right on the middle, grass covering the other parts. I went near the entrance.I went inside looking at the signs. It looks more of like a university than just a school. I looked at one of the signs saying
The Infirmary ⇦
Toilets ⇦
Study Room⇦
 
And then another sign pointing to the
Office ⇧
Cafeteria⇨
(thats the 1st Building,Ground Level Floor Plan XD sorry, it's just sometimes really hard to explain at a time like this. It can also look like this. inside, a little. That's how I actually imagine it to be, except it has rooms and :c I'm sleepy and can't get things explain properly. Excuse me. But I hope you get what I mean.Just imagine something like this, my imagination of the school doesn't really matter. Bian.)
 
So they really renovated the school huh? I guess they have a new principal. While I was walking to the office, everyone keep staring at me. There are some lockers placed near the office. I wasn't really sure if it was me they're looking at or someone else. I looked behind me, but no one was really there. So they are looking at me. I went into the office greeted by the secretary and some other staff. I walked up to the secretary's desk saying I'm a new student and do not have any timetable or books. She called up the librarian that I needed books.
 
"Go straight ahead, go right and use the stairs and walk to the left and you will see a bridge to the library". I smiled. I knew where the library was until they changed it. The office is at the first floor with the cafeteria and some toilets. I saw the stairs she was talking about. There's the stairs to the second floor and to the very ground level...near the parking lot. Downstairs or upstairs? It's SOOO confusing. There's like a stairs downstairs. What's there though? Is it the basement or what? I looked if there was a sign but none was found. I saw a door to the left of the staircase, I guess this is where the bridge was. I opened the door but it was only the garden. A greenhouse one. Oh is this where it's suppose to be or what? I looked to my right to only see a couple making out. Eew wtf. The guy stopped and looked at me. His eyes went bulge and stopped kissing the girl. I seriously wanted to run and leave the scene but I just couldn't. The girl looked behind, seeing me. Her eyes went massive. I mean am I some sort of a ghost or what? I looked at them disgusted. The guy stood up and walked up to me. The girl ran. I stepped backward but he pulled me into him. 
 
"Get your hands off of me" I glared at him. I don't really want to start a fight on the first day of school. He smirked. I know I don't really say this but he's pretty hot. I raised an eyebrow at him. He bit his lip which was pretty attractive and then I slapped him with my other hand really hard. I ran as fast I can and ran upstairs and took the other stairs which has the sign, library and 1-2A-E meaning 1st building (the main one) 2nd floor and then rooms A and E. Every Letter has 5 rooms so there's like 25 rooms in a floor. That's why it's big. Plus, the rooms are massive. Majority of people in each classes are up to 20. There are also 3 buildings. The other 2 buildings only have 3 floors. 1st building which is the main one where the office is at, is seen at the front of the school. 
(ok I'm butting in again, sorry, again. TT_TT. 1-2A-E is the rooms it's called. I made it easier. So example 2-3N5, It's actually short for 2-2nd building, 3-level 3, N5, Room N5. you will know the room because it would have those letter and number. Still don't get it? Just ask me. I'm pretty bad at explaining things through text, sorry. I'm like a author)
The second building is on the left and is behind it facing the third building which is on the right side, making a garden in the middle of it. And behind it is the massive oval. It's basically shaped like a square. There is also a pool and some small building which  are the art blocks or for other activities the basketball court and the tennis court is behind the 2nd building, which is on it's side. I haven't been in them but I saw it on the pamphlet. 
 
 
 
I hope I wouldn't be bumping into that guy ever. I walked quickly to the library. It was pretty true, it had a bridge. There was a path connected to the massive room. I really thought it was beautiful, because if you looked to the sides, under it was a mini river. 
 
(a/n I don't really know how to describe. It's like 3:00am, but it looks like this, except there's water running through it ..the pathway inside would also look like this. Its something like that aaanddd, the library would look like this)
 
I walked to the library. Oh it has those sliding doors. I still don't get why mum wouldn't let me come here.Well I am already, but why didn't she want me here at the first place? It's not like anyone will remember me. Or did she think that the school was still old or what? I walked inside to find a beautiful library, not much people hang here as to what I could remember. I went up to the front desk seeing an old lady. Her back was facing. I smiled waiting for her to notice me. She looked behind and saw me, jumping. She looked terrified. She was in shock. Like seriously, what is wrong with everyone today? Am I like some dead person? A ghost? A reaper? or... do they know I'm YuRim. Ugh! Shoot! I have to tell mum to change my name so they won't know me. I'm popular you know. For being a weirdo. Oh well.
 
The librarian smiled and put her hands onto her chest. "You scared me" she smiled. I mouthed sorry and bowed. "So are you YuRa?" she asked. "Yep!" I giggled. Wait hang on, did she just called me YuRa? "Sorry, but did you call me YuRa?" I asked. She smiled "Yeah, why aren't you YuRa? Kang YuRa?" she raised her eyebrow. "Uhmmm ehehhe, of course that's me!" I fakingly smiled. "Well do you like to be called something else beside Yura? Because thats what it says on your profile" She grabbed the books and scanned them, handing it to me. The bell ring for a couple of seconds. A few of the students who was in the library slowly walked out.
 
"Well that's the bell" she said. "Since you're a senior, you can also come  in here anytime for studying. Seniors are allowed anytime not like the juniors, just so you know. Oh and here, this is the card, all..wait most of the seniors have. Just swipe it near the door if it's locked. I know I could trust you. Just no loud noises or anything if I'm here. Most seniors try to be nice to me just so I could give them the card and have all day" She smiled handing me the card. I just smiled and nodded and walked out. Gosh that grandma know some stuff.
I opened my locker, putting the heavy books I had. I grabbed the timetable and looked what I have. I'm seriously late. I could hear the lectures already from different classes. 
 
I have English, Art, Science, SOSE, Math. Urgh Math. Hmmm, I looked at my watch, damn I'm like 25 minutes late! Hope I don't make an entrance or the only one late. I looked at the room I'm suppose to go, 2-3J5. 2-3J5? I'm like way far from there! I walked downstairs, outside to the back and to another massive building. Building 2 Floor 3 Room J5. I walked upstairs and walked to far end of the 2nd floor. I walked slowly feeling tired near the door.
 
Ok calm down YuRim, ughhhh YuRa for now...
 
inhale,exhale.
Ok I'm ready!
I held onto the doorknob.
Ok I can't do this.
I banged the door. Whoops not meant to do that.
 
"Oh! I guess she's here!" o.o what? I think they know I'm coming.
 
No! I'm in deep shiz! Shouldn't have been late. Ok since you're late, just make a good entrance.
Inhale and Exhale
 
I opened the door closing my eyes. I "at-last" opened it and also opened my eyes only to be seeing a lovely teacher smiling at me. I bowed. 
 
"Please come in" she smiled. I took a deep breath and come in slowly trying to be cool. I put on my serious cool mode. Not letting anyone know I'm shy and scared. I looked around the class. Some whispers again and some guys just looked at me...drooling? eew. Hate it when this happens. I looked around at the back seeing...no.please no. It can't be.
 
"YuRa?" The teacher waved her hands at me trying to get my attention. "Oh yes! Sorry" I "cooly" said. Cooly means I didn't stutter and not look like an idiot like before. I walked "cooly" and sat at the teacher's desk. Ok sorry, I did not really mean to be rude but you know, I just have to be like this. I don't want anything like "before", to happen to me. I could see Miss is a little uncomfortable of me sitting at her desk plainly staring at the students waiting for them to all shut up. The teacher scratched her head. "Uhmm please introduce yourself" she slyly smiled. I didn't answer and still wait for the goddamn rude people. "I'll wait until they SHUT UP" I said loud enough for the bishes to hear. Their mouths hang opened. It looked like they're those popular mean girls. "Don't talk to me like that you ugly newbie!" A girl who seemed to be the leader stood up chewing on her gum. I thought they weren't allowed to have gums? "Spit it out" I said. "Excuse you?" She asked looking sarcastically. "I said spit the frickin gum out. Did you not read the rules? Oh wait. You don't have to cause your some spoiled B*TCH!" I shouted. The guys were oooh-ing and boom-ing. She glared at them and they all stopped. Oh, so she controls the class? Tsk not gonna let her. Yes I do like to be in charge which is rude and mean. "No one ever has a right to tell me what to do and to call me a spoiled brat and a " she yelled. I could see Miss from the corner of my eye a little uncomfortable, I guess she doesn't know how to maintain the class. "yeah, I know that. So no one ever has the right to tell you what to do? Don't worry I'll change that and don't worry I won't call you spoiled or a . You're just a and a ." Her eyes went bulge walking next to me pissed. I know what she's going to do so I stopped her. Yes she was suppose to slap me, pretty obvious. "I suggest you don't raise your hand while walking about to slap someone cause they would know what you're about to do." I smiled. "Oh and close your mouth. A fly can get in there. I swear they taste disgusting...from experience" I smiled. I dropped her hand harshly and looked at the class.
 
"Sorry about that. Annyeonghaseyou joneun Kang YuRa imnida" I smiled. Miss signaled me to sit at the back near the....urgh! Him! I glared at him. "Hey there 'YuRa', what a nice name you got there." he smirked. I looked at him weird-ly(?). "Shut up" I sat down next to him. Well at least I'm sitting at my favourite spot. The back. The back and the corner. For some reason I just have a big hatred towards the front desks. It's not that it's because it's where all the nerds were but I feel much safer around the corner and the back. I used to get hit by spitballs and whenever that happens, Mr Song would always let me sit at the back and at the corner. Oh about Mr Song, I wonder if he's still at school. 
 
"Do you know YuRa is a greek name but is also used in Russia more?" He blurted out. .Like seriously what is he? Some sort of namepedia or what? "Don't care" I ignored him and start to "listen" to Miss Kwon. "It means farmer" he kind of cutely said which I literally wanted to ignore. His lips curved and then started talking about what my name is. "They said that most people with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. You can also trust them since they're trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators AND partners. They are also often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless. And you don't really act like that at all. You-" I cutted him off by shouting at him. "You don't even know me!". He backed his chair a little."You seem to be really in control and always angry. Did your parents just picked your name out of random?" He smiled. I swear, I'm relaly losing it. I just shouted at him and then he keeps speaking? Urgh, totally hate talkative boys. I mean it's nor even my real name. I rolled my eyes and pretended not to hear him. 
 
 
"Psssst! PSTTTTT! YURAAAA!" the idiot called out. He's starting to piss me off, it's been five minutes since he's been calling me. "Wanna know my name?" I ignored him. Of course I don't want to know his goddamn name. His name is probably annoying as him. He threw a paperball at me. Urgh. Just ignore it. I rolled my eyes not bothering to listen or to even look at him. "Ugly!" He called. I looked at him "so...miss Yura doesn't like to be called ugly hey?" He smirked. "I don't care whatever people call me" I plainly said looking back at the board. "I hate you" he said. The way he said it just send familiar feeling to me. I just had to look at him. He was smirking. "Aww,you looked. Is it cause you don't want to be hated by me?" I raised a brow "you know you just act like someone I used to know. Someone I definitely hate, someone that just..." I stopped. I don't even want to remember those things anymore, I ignored him and looked and payed attention to Miss Kwon. 

The bell rang and I started packing my things up like some other people. The girl whatever her name is, the "queen" or something didn't even had anything with her and just stood up flipping her hair. Like can she just stop? I could be  inappropriate but I am well mannered and I also follow the rules. I just have to, like a good girl I was. 

 
I then heard him come to me...well feel him come near to me. I quickly packed my things up. Seriously do not want to talk to him. I started walking but then he grabbed my arm. Urgh seriously? Again?  And I don't know if it's going to work or what but I tried to slap him again. But I think he knew what was going to happen so he stopped me. He smirked. He grabbed my waist and smacked me onto the wall. "Stop" I looked down trying to get him off of me. I pushed him again but then his arms and his hands are like sticked to the wall near my waist so I couldn't get out at all. "Tell me, why are you ignoring me?" He asked. I looked away hearing people coming. I really don't want anyone to see me in this state especially. "Get. Off. Of. Me. Now" I glared at him, making him chuckle. I rolled my eyes and tried to get off. he smirked and smiled for like, the nth time. "Don't worry, there's no class in this room today, except ours" He tilted his head. Thinking he might kiss me, I slapped his face, still not causing him to move his arms. But they tensed though. 
 
"You're really good at acting" he looked down, hsi eyes were tearing up. "Acting? what are you saying?" I really need to get going. I struggled again. "You really can't remember me huh? How many years has it only been? 4? You're pretending not to even know my name" tears started to fall. "You don't know how much I've missed you. You don't know how much it hurts" He held his chest with his right hand. I wanted to run already but there's just something I want to hear from him. Whatever he's saying, it feels like he knows me. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you're saying" I furrowed my eyebrows. He smiled "I waited, I waited for so long." he shook his head, more tears were shed by him. I tried to escape, I was already walking out leaving him but then he back hugged me. "You don't know how much it hurts" he started breathing heavily.Why is he crying? I don't think I know him. I slowly walked off and ran. Why would he be crying? What does he mean by he waited? What hurts?
 
Who is he? 
 
 


 

 

 

Well since the chappie was deleted and I had torestart and do it exactly the same, I just put more stuff and that, but I'm really really soryy about that. Next chapter would be somewhere next week at least or this week :D hope you enjoyed that. Subscribe, Vote, comment or fangirl about EXO having their new album 

It's not a comeback, it's just a christmas album though, but I'm seriously waiting for it. Oh and By the way, did anyone watch EXO'S SHOWTIME? *does it in Kai's gay thing* I watched it in livestream but it didn't work properly but I still waited and the subs is out, tried watching it againt this morning :D BAI c: 

 

-ZeeQ