Miss me?

She's Back

Chapter 7

|| Miss Me? ||

 
Yurim's pov.
 
"Hey mum..." I said. "Yeah?" She answered. "Well, since were here in Korea, and I'm basically finishing11th grade..." She turned to me slowly as she was sitting on the passengers seat in the car. "Yeah? What about 'being here and finishing 11th grade?'" She mocked me at the last bit. "Well...can I transfer here?" I smiled cutely. "Seriously?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Yeah, I want to go finish school here" I said quite confidently. "But where?" She asked. hehehe it's pretty obvious mum. "Hmmm...Jungwon Highschool!" I said happily. I know this could lead into some drama and trouble but I need to do it. "Why there? Why not go to SAIS? Your cousin goes there. He could give you a tour" Appa smiled. "But I want to go to Jungwon" I asked still trying to convince them. "Out of all the high schools...you seriously picked that one?" I know that mum wouldn't want me to go to one of those high schools. She doesn't want me to get "bullied" or some stuff like that. I mean I could handle those things by myself without ANYONE'S help at all. I don't need anyone. I don't need their help. I can handle it. No one was even there for me, and yet I'm still alive. 
 
Sometimes I just really hate it how people still treats me like a little girl when I'm not. I know I've been a weakling...but that was before. I changed. Everyone does. 
 
"So which one would you want to go?" Appa asked out of nowhere. "Uhh what do you mean which one?" I was confused. I guess I wasn't listening to what they had been saying the whole time. Appa sighed, "I said which one do you want to go? Seoul Academy International High school? Seoul arts high school?Yongsan High school.." "Jungwon high school" I said a little serious, cutting appa's sentence. I saw Appa looked at mum. "You know that there are tons of jer-" ok I know it's rude to just talk when someone's talking especially if it's your parents but it's important. "JUNGWON. I want JUNGWON. If I don't go to that school then I'm going back" I said a little louder. Ok fine I shouted but still... "You can't!" Mum looked at me. I putted up a disappointed face trying to make her give in. "Fine! Just go! Just remember don't let them bully you" ugh here we go again. "I know ok? I changed mum. I'm grown up now. I'm not a "little girl" anymore!" I got really pissed so I just looked at the window. I'm happy but pissed at the same time. She did let me but it annoys me how she thinks I'm irresponsible.

We have been driving for an hour and a half. The traffic pisses me off. Were off to the villa, my grandma's house. I got out of the car looking like one of those celebrities. And as soon as I looked around the mansion,  3 kiddos, well 2 kids and an immature "adult" ran up to me. They're lucky I saw them or else I could've broken their bones already, and that would've been really nasty. "YAAH! Dongsaengieee!" The immature cousin hugged me. "Eonnie!!!" The 10 year old Hwa-Young greeted me. "Unnie!! Do you remember me? I've grown up see!!! It's me..." "Mee Yon" I smiled, her eyes kind of sparkled when I said her name, it was pretty cute actually. "I won't ever forget you ok?" I smiled looking at Mee Yon and Hwa Young. "How 'bout me? Can you remember me? It's been 4 years..." The "guy" cousin went up to me. He was pretty short actually. I do know him but somehow I can't fully remember his name. "hmmm. What's your name again?" I sarcastically questioned. I seriously can't remember his name so I just pretended I know. I think his name starts with J or I don't know. But I know it has J something. 
 
"Heh, I won't tell you my name..." He said. Does he know I don't know? ugh. "I know your name I just don't want to say it" I lied. "Fine then." He smirked. He started walking up to the car, helping appa. Hehe
..it's easy to know his name, I could just ask anyone. "Hey Hwa-Young..." I held her hands, she looked up at me. " nhe?" She answered cutely. "Do you know that guys name?" I asked. She looked like she won't tell me... "I can't tell you" she looked down "he told me not to tell you if you asked" she frowned "Unnie! I'm sorry. Jae Oppa told me not to tell you" oh! Gotcha!!! Jae? Hmmm Jae...jae...JAE?????! That was JAE? that guy was BUMMIE?? Wtf puberty gone wrong. Mee Yon closed her sister's lips. "You just said it!" She shouted at her. Wow where did this kid get this attitude? "Uh...he's not jae at all. He's not JB or anything..." Hwa young frowned again. Mee Yon started scolding her sister for being too obvious. This is actually pretty weird, the 6 year old kid trying to shut her 10 year old sister. "Let's just go...shall we?" I asked, Hwa Young smiled and held my right hand "let's go!!" She happily cheered.

We went inside the house only to be greeted by the maids. The house was white outside and it looks way modern-y than the last time I came here. I walked up to the living room finding grandma. "Ma!!!" I hugged her pretty tight. "Oh look at you! You've grown so much!" She smiled caressing my cheeks. Ma was sitting on a wheelchair that looks really comfy. She also have these weird wires around her. Poor grandma, I know she could get through this. "I want to see you grow, I want to have great grand child ok?" She giggled. I guess she saw me worryingly looking at her state. "What do you mean? I'm too young ma~" I smiled at her. "I want to see you happy with your husband and your children, I want them now. I want to see yours and mee yon's and hwa young and Jae" she smiled again. I was tearing up a little. I remember my dear old friend Hyun Mi. Maybe I should visit her today. 
 
"Young Il!" Grandma called out my mum's name as she saw her entered the room. "Umma!" Mum hugged Ma . Mum started crying, "I miss you so much" she cried. Appa also joined in and hugged Ma and Mum. "Junho." Grandma smiled patting appa's head. They started talking and I was OP. So I walked around the house. It was pretty big. Well is big. I asked one of the ajhummas where the garden was. I guess it took like 3 minutes for us to get there. 
 
I was walking around the garden and settled down on one of the chairs, a maid passed by me and asked me If I wanted a drink. "A mango juice please" I smiled as she bowed and left. I looked around the garden. Oh...a maze, I remember this. I was just looking at it. I can fully rember the maze. I used to play there with Bummie and sehun. Yes that little crap. He used to be my friend and when we were in elementary, he started to hate me. I don't even know why. What did I do to him? The maid slowly gave me the juice. She left and then the douche bag came in. "Soo..." He started. "If you want to talk to me, don't start with so" I said in a serious tone. He chuckled a little. I looked at him. "and what are you chuckling at?" I asked. "Well, look at you now. You used to be really cute and a happy kid. Now you're all emo- like."" I put on a IDGAF face. He stared at me for about a million years. Well it seems like to me. It was awkward so I ran to the maze. I haven't been here for a long time. "YURIM!" I heard him call. Damn, I have to get out of here. I'm sure he knows the way out. And I don't want to lose to him. So I ran, touching the plants as I dash ahead, remembering those time.
End of POV
 
'Right,right,left,left,(betcha you guys won't even read this at all)
right,left,left,right,right,left,left ,right,left,
right,left,right,left,right, right,right,left,
right,right,right,left, left,left,right,
left,left,left,right,left,left,right,
right,left,right,left.....'
 
YuRim was remembering the times she had in that garden. She opened her eyes, finding the center of the maze. A beautiful oak tree being in the centre having a wooden bench next to it. "a Red...string?" YuRim looked up. She moved to the tree, holding it'st trunk slowly. "Remember?" Jae stood next to YuRim. YuRim got a little startled helding onto her chest. The three of us put that up there. "Weren't we only 5?" YuRim asked. "Yeah, and the tree was only a sapling, it grew now. And also, remember?" Jae looked at YuRim. "Remember what?" she confusingly asked. "It was planted on our birthday..." Jae looked up. 'Oh. That's right, we were born on the same date/ YuRim thought looking at Jae. "This tree is so big, yet it has only been living half of its life. oh, wait... it's not even half yet... but look how big it is. It's like us. The string, is still in the same spot. It has been there ever since we have put it. It went through a lot of things yet it managed to survive,how incredible. It's basically like our heart. It stayed the same. No matter what you think past has gone through, it actually is still the same. Crushed, broken heart, I know the pain is still there. Even though it's body and it's mind had changed, the heart stays the same. We might probably think we've fully changed, but I guess we haven't." Jae paused looking at YuRim who was calmly staring at the tree. "I thought that my love for someone would fully go away, but it hasn't. I thought...i thought I'd get away from it, I thought I'm finally ok, but im actualy not. My love for you is still the same" YuRim's eyes grew as she heard the "you" part. "WTF? what do you mean your love for me is still the same?????" YuRim pointed at Jae disgustingly. "Gosh, don't you know what joking means?" Jae tsked and walked out. 'I'm sorry'. Jae thought running off. 

Ok everyone let's review!!!!

XD sorry. you can skip to the next chapter but I tell ya, this is REALLY IMPORTANT.

The maze thingy, sorry I'm a little tired. The *kris voice* right,right,left,left thing.... well i just wanna say that watch out for the net chapters that are coming coz its pretty important XD.

Anyways... what did Jae mean????

Today is my birthday so I guess i should make another chappie...

YAY(?)

-this chapter wasn't really edited so sorry for all the mistakes.