Let Go

She's Back

CHAPTER 4

||Let Go||

 

 

YURIM's POV

I woke up seeing my mother sleeping, holding my hand very tight. I called out her name weakly. "Mum" I cried, she looked up, gasping, in shock, hugging me tightly in her arms. I closed my eyes, responding to her hug. 

Where am I? what happened? that was the first things I thought as soon as I woke up. Remembering that I fell. Remembering that Daeun pushed me over a 4 storey building. I survived, that was a good thing...for my parents but not for me nor Daeun. I know it's a miracle to survive a hard fall. They told me that one of the reasons I probably survived was because I fell down the bushes and that Mr Song immediately called the ambulance. If I fell a couple of meters where I actually fell, I'd probably die since it's concrete. I actually don't really care anymore if I die instant at that time. I don't care. I wish I fell into that hard cement and die. 

But everything happens for a reason. 


I sat up, looking around the room. I saw a bouquet of flowers. Picking it up, a note fell. I tried to pick it up but it was too far away. I tried to take the strings off of me so then I could get it. I grabbed the side rail and tried to move it to the side but it looked like it was stuck or something so then I called the nurse with the button to move the rail. Damn, I could've asked her to get it for me...I'd like to ask her and get the note but I feel really shy. God, why do I have to be so dumb? I reached and reached but I still can't get a hold of it. I tried my heardest actually, I guess it's been 10 minutes already but eff that. Minutes of grabbing the note, I finally got it. I opened it and nothing was in there, wow totally complete waste time of my life, thank you very much. So basically all those minutes of struggling to get the note was a bothersome. I rolled my eyes and found another note that was in the flowers.

         

            Dear Yurim

              I thought that you wouldn't survive the fall, but you did...what a bummer. Next time you fall, make sure you die ok?

                                                                                                                                                                               -SEHUN.

 

Well thanks Sehun, I totally felt touched.(Note the sarcasm) Sure sehun-ah, I'll make sure I'll die next time... I crumpled the piece of paper trying to shoot it in the bin...pfft, I betcha it won't even get in. As I was about to throw the paper, the door opened and made me startled, shooting the paper in the bin. "WOOT" I screamed loudly.
"Suho?" oh god, he's here.
"YuRim-AHHH" Suho jumped to me and hugged me tight.
"Do you know how SCARED I WAS when I heard about you falling? I was so scared I would lose you...but I'm also happy that you survived, luckily you didn't get anything from that" Suho smiled squeezing me in.
"yah! Suho~ I can't breathe" I said, trying to push him away, he pulled out but gave me into another hug."sorry, I'm just VERY happy to see you again" Suho smiled, giving me into another hug. "I am too" I smilingly said as I snuggled more, smelling his beautiful scent.
After the horrible 1  1/2  months staying in the boring hospital, I'm finally out! Collecting the last clothes I had in the hospital, I made my way through the door, seeing my dad all excited. "What?" I asked with a blank, plain face. "Oh, I don't know. I'm just glad that you're finally coming back home" dad smiled, grabbing my luggage. I looked over to the bed, seeing my teddy bear, I got it and left, closing the door. I'm finally out. 
 
While my parents are talking to the doctor about some precautions and some other things that suppose to be my concern, I quietly made my way through the door, thinking of getting a drink. I walked down the hall only to find a tiny young girl. I guess she would somehow be just a few years younger than me. If I'm 15 then she would possibly be at least 13 years of age. She have this turban around her head, seeming like she is bald. If I had the chance to introduce myself then i'd love to talk about little things about her.I made my way to her, should I talk to her? Ask about a little about her? Would she think I'm creepy for asking alot? Oh well. 
 
As soon as I went to her, she looked up at me waving. Seems like a lovely girl to me. 
"hello! My name is Kang Yu Rim~" I introduced myself, shaking her hands. "Choi Hyun Mi imnida. Nice to meet you!" she smiled brightly, making my heart warmer. "How are you?" I asked, I wish there would be no awkward tension happening right now. "uhmm...I guess I'm good" her bright smile quickly faded away. She was still smiling but it wasn't as happy, not as bright like the one just before. She weakly smiled and asked me "how about you? Why are you here anyways? Are you sick cause you don't look like it" she curiously asked. To what I know, I thought I would've been the one asking nonstop. "Hmm, today is actually the day I'm finally out of this stinky hospital, and I am here because..." I stopped trying to think if i should really tell her what have happened. It didn't really take long enough till I answer back again. "I was pushed down a 4 storey building, luckily I managed to survive" I said looking at her, she looked a little shock. "A 4 storey building? How could you possibly survive that?" She asked leaning closer to me.
 
I smiled, "God probably didn't want me to leave, he had probably thought that there are other stuff I had to do in this world. I just had accepted that I have to keep living, not just for my family, but also to me. I always wondered why am I even in this world? I've been bullied, Ignoring by many...I'm unloved. I don't even know how am I still here, how have I survived through all this harsh things that happened to me. I always think that I need to stop it, I just don't have the urge to do it. God does have plans for me. For my future. I just know that someday, I will be happy."
 
I smiled she looked at me her eyes were glistening, "you know, I don't really know you, but from what I've heard, it's quite similar to mine" she said, somehow looking down. Quite similar to mine? "What do you mean it's quite similar to mine?" I asked curiously, if she is talking about my story being the same as hers, then what is she going through that is the same as mine? "Your story, you know... How you're getting bullied and how you're unloved" her faced turned down to a frown. "you're bullied too? How?why? Tell me." I asked. Oops I shouldn't force her "you actually don't really have to tell me" I said. "No.its ok," she smiled looking to me. "I was an orphan, I'm abused by my step-foster dad." She said. "Step foster dad?" I asked. "Well, the story is..I was adopted, I wasn't that little to not remember. But I had the best Foster parents. But then my Foster dad died in an accident. Then just a couple of years later, my mum had been married to this guy. The one that had been abusing me" she explained, ooh was all I said. "But then my mother was too weak, she had cancer and died last year" she looked down, I know she was tearing up. I held her face wiping some tears. She smiled and mouthed 'gomamwo'. "Then my step dad started getting drunk because the loss of his wife. He was a good step dad before but then he became aggressive and mad, he was crazy. I was so scared, that sometimes I have to go and hide under my desk so that he won't hurt me but it always failed. And then a few months later, he gotten into a fight and was stabbed, he died right on the spot." Hyun Mi tried to smile but her eyes were still tearing up. I couldn't believe that such a young girl had to go through all this. Hers was worse than mine. I still have my parents and my siblings to love and take care of me, but her, she has nobody. "As soon as I got to school, everyone started knowing about my life, no one knows about what my life is like. No one knows anything about me except the only friend I have. or so i thought. I knew she would be the one behind these. I was bullied and teased. They tease me for having such a miserable life, and they bully me for being me. Then, I was sent to the church and live there for at least 3 months, then after living there, I was charged here. They told me I have leukimia. Now this hospital would be my home till I get better. If I ever will be." My face dropped as soon as I heard her say she won't get better. She continued "I know that my life would be over soon. But I still pray that I want to live happily. I want to feel the good side of this world too, like you" she stopped, holding to my hand tightly. 
 

I then heard my parents calling for me. I don't want to leave her, especially in her stage right now too. "I think they're calling you" Hyun Mi said, caressing my hand. "I guess, but I don't want to leave yet. I want to stay with you and talk to each other" I said. "You, well uhm, I guess if you want, you can like uhhhh" she's somehow nervous to what she is saying, I knew she wanted me to visit her so I ended her sentence "visit you?" I asked quite cheekily. "yes! If you want" she smiled.  "Ok I'll meet you tomorrow, where's your room though?" She answered me "room 214, here at the second floor" she smiled. I saw mum coming up to me. "C'mon sweetie, we need to go" she patted my shoulders. "Oh why hello there" mum greeted Hyun Mi. Hyun Mi smiled back, waving. "She's my friend" I smiled proudly. "Oh well that's great isn't it?" Mum said. "Well we have to keep going, YuRim could visit you here tomorrow" mum said to Hyun Mi who was just nodding.

 

I waved farewell to her, I promised her that I will come back tomorrow. I'm really glad that I had met someone special, she's someone that could possibly change my life.


Herro! -lol?- ok uhmm so duh sorry about not updating again~ Its past my bed time but i just need to update so i can go and aslo finish my other chapter. Nyehehhe~ so basically our YuRim here had found a friend, hope their friendship would last! ^.^ bye! ZEEKKI OUT