New Queenka

She's Back

 

Chapter 10

|| New Queenka ||

It was 2nd period and then after that is lunch...yay! Luckily he's not in her art class at all, but she's still hoping he won't be in any of her other classes. She opened the door, seeing people looking at her, some wave some just completley ignore. The art teacher Mrs Kim, introduced her to the class and pointed to YuRim's table. Inside the art room, there are massive tables, for each student. As to what she heard, there's not much people do art. But more onto dancing or singing. The school became more popular, but not much attended due to only "high" students or really rich families. There are a lot. A whole lot of dumb kids yet they're rich. She sat down on her seat and organised her stuff. 
"I've been teaching all of you ever since last year, I guess all of you know each other already" she smiled, welcoming the students. YuRim grabbed her book and just opened it grabbing some of her pens. "So what we are doing is landscapes" She announced. One girl groaned "I'm not good with landscapes" she sighed looking down. 
"Yeah, I know that. Very sorry" Mrs Kim frowned
"But we've done this like last year too" Another girl said
"Yes I know, but this one, it's about how good you create colours" she smiled.
The other nodded and continued working and some sketched.
"But hold your pencils for now children" She chuckled. They all put their pens and pencils down. "Since I feel so happy, and I don't know why, you can all have a free time" she smiled. 

Free time is more of like paint whatever you wish. Everyone cheered except for one guy. YuRim looked at him who was busily sketching. He has been drawing for the past few minutes. He never stopped drawing and kept on sketching, here and there. She smiled, wondering what he could be drawing since he was just next to her.

The room had at least 14 tables. Each desk away from each other. The room was massive ad it was also newly built. The art room was only for seniors. 11 and 12. She looked around at the room. Pant brushes next to her. The room was also wooden. Ceiling fans above her. Paint brushes and paint next to her. The room was pretty,simple and relaxing. Everyone has their own brushes, paint and everything. The desk has drawers and shelves next to it. YuRim was sitting on the right side at her point of view. The shelves are to her right. Then she kept looking. Also seeing the beautiful lake next to the school and trees. It was quiet and is very relaxing. She can just spend all her time here. She can, just probably every lunch. She smiled at that thought. She looked around seeing pretty things. The room is pretty modern. 

Then it hit her she looked around the class looking at each students. The guy she was earlier looking at was the only guy in the class. She chuckled. She looked at him and tried her best to look to what he was doing. Then few seconds she stopped staring as soon as he looked to her feeling watched. She looked back to her drawing, more of like blank page. She grabbed her brush and dapped on red and yellow. Mixing it both, basically making orange at the bottom. Trying to make a sunset. She knew that she was not really good with painting. Though she had her artworks in the museums before. Around the world. Most of her paintings were in France. And having your artwork in that place, makes you feel pro and the greatest artist ever. She had one in Germany which she got a whole bunch of money by selling it. The buyer's son is her ex. They were also Korean but had lived there ever since. She knew Mrs kim know about her art skills. Though she try not to be the teachers pet. YuRim was also offered to be a full time painter. But she was only 15. And she had more plans. Yes, painting was her hobby and was her favourite. But she doesn't really want to do it everyday. Yes it's fun but what she only wants it as a hobby. YuRim was drawing and sketching. Sketching a place in Germany, where she had her date with him. She didn't want to think about him at all. It's not that they had a fight or anything bad it was just that, she didn't really like him as much. So she picture the place and started drawing it. 

Mrs Kim had chuckled making the class look to where she was. YuRim looked next to her seeing Mrs Kim next to the guy she was looking/staring before. She giggled again clapping slowly. Twice. She smiled and nodded. "Well then I guess you are Picasso" she smiled looking down trying not to laugh. Some laughed and giggled some just went back to what they were doing. Mrs Kim looked at YuRim. "Sorry to say this Ms Kang, but this gentleman is way better than you" She giggled once again. YuRim nodded. She didn't really feel jelous. But she felt relieved knowing that she wouldn't be the very best especially in the class. She smiled and nodded.
 

Mrs Kim left and went at the back grabbing a canvas. YuRim wanted to see what he did. Why was he better, which made it better. Was it way detailed than hers? she walked up to see him. She looked at him for a second and was about to look, feeling excited and curious. As soon as she looked at the drawing, she laughed. It has been a long time she had. 
"So what is this suppose to be?" She giggled. Mrs Kim looked to them and chuckled and continued on painting.
"A dragon" he said. No emotions at all.
"Oh" YuRim giggled and went back to her table. She didn't want to be mean to him or anything. But as soon as she reached her desk, she looked back at him who was looking at her and gave him the thumbs up. Hoping he knows what it means. His face was strong but there's just something familiar with it. 

In the next 5 minutes, they need to pack up. 
"Ok guys pack up time" Mrs Kim announced like she was talking to them like little kids, also sounding like a kindergarten teacher.
"The next class we have, we are going to start with the landscapes. Try to go in the internet if you found anything. For inspiration. Bring a picture tomorrow and try to paint it" she smiled. Everyone nodded and was cleaning. Kris came to her she looked to his place, finding and seeing a near and tidy desk. Probably because he was the only one who was not using paint at all, but crayons and pencils like a little kid. 

He went beside her and sat on her table, making him more taller. "I know you" he blurted out. YuRim looked at him, a little shocked. She thought no one would ever recognise her. "I saw you in the paper" he said
"What do you mean?" YuRim asked
"You're a painter. I actually don't really go and look at someone else's business, or care about someone's works, but honestly you're good. Being one of the youngest painter and artist.I'm pretty impressed" he said. 
'Hmm so he doesn't go on anyone else's business? Cares about himself only? Pfft. Will not be a good friend' YuRim thought. 
"But I'm a good friend you know. I do care about my friends but not someone else...someone like a stranger" he said. YuRim nodded but, did she said it out loud?
"Oh by the way, I'm Kris" he smiled for like 0.001 seconds. 
"Yuri-ehem I mean YuRa" she smiled
'Dammit. Forgot again' she thought as she kept on smiling.
"Nice. And I guess Mrs Kim didn't mention that you can go here. It's not out of bounce. Only for freshmen and that but seniors are alright" he smiled. The bell rang and YuRim went and picked her books."oh forgot to tell you, I'm a senior" he smiled
"But aren't we-" she was cutted off.
"Yes I know senior but I'm a year higher than you. This is the only senior class, and you're 1 out 10 year 11s that does Art. The rest as you can see are now leaving, are 12s. You won't get confused" he smiled and started waking 
'Won't get confused? This school is too complicated. What is this???' She thought, power walking to her locker as she did not want anyone seeing her or anything. She just want to be alone but also want a friend at least. As she was walking to the hallway to her locker, she saw the guy again. She tried to hide and ran. The books she had were very  heavy. And by heavy I mean heavy.  She groaned, annoyed by how he has to stand there. She sighed and just gave up, walking back. She was panting. 

The guy looked at her waving. She saw him at the corner of her eyes, though she did not want to talk or even have anything to do with him. It's pretty obvious that he's popular. With his handsome face and his smirks and this. He walked up to her smiling. But then there's no fangirls going up to him or anything. But she still know he is popular. "Do you wanna know my name??" He smiled.

 (I betcha you guys are dying to know who he is..JOKES...)


"Why would I?" She asked. She wanted to know so badly yet she did not want to care about him at all.
he frowned, "oh c'mon. A whole lot of girls would love to know my name" he smirked. 
"I would know your name sooner or later anyways. Your name might come up at anything or something. Like your fangirls might even talk about you a lot" she grabbed her lunch. 
"How would you know I have fangirls?" He asked. She glared at him. "Hmm. Is it because I'm a pretty boy?" He asked putting his hands, trying to look innocent and cute. She tried not to even look and continued fixing her books. She wanted to leave so badly but there's just something that made her want to talk to him. 
"Hell no" she finally answered. And started walking to whatever.
"Aawww, c'mon YuRa, I know you think I am" he poked her arms. She twitched. He giggled as they walked together. A bunch of girls that they pass look at them some squealed and some just completely glared at her. 
"You know this girls that keep looking at us?" He said not looking at her but was walking. 
"Which one? Those that glare at me-" 
"Those who squeal" he said
"Yeah what about them?" She asked
"They squeal because we make a good couple" he sad smiling.YuRim looked at him in shock
"What the do you mean? We are NOT a good couple" she turned to the opposite direction and started walking. He didn't try to catch up to her as he know she will just get more mad.
-----
'Should I even go?' YuRim thought, thinking if she should go to the cafeteria and go find some friends.

'why does Art Room have to be closed? I don't have friends either' she frowned. A guy walked up to her smiling. 
"New here?" He asked. She nodded. "Any friends?" He asked again. She shook her head. He might even think she was mute. "How can a pretty lady not have a friend? I'm sure you have" he smiled. He put his hand out, asking "want to be my friend?" He asked. 

 

YuRim's POV 
Ok so I know that I don't just say yes to some random guy asking me to be his friend but dude, he looks nice. I guess. Oh well who cares. He smiled at me asking me if I would want to sit with him and his group of friends. Of course I was shy. 
"Well, I'm not even sure if they would like me" I shyly answered. He shook his head. 
"Nah, they're pretty nice ya know" he smiled again.
"Sure, like what everyone says" I said thinking he's lying
"Oh c'mon please. I have a secret" he begged.
What the hell is he? Telling me a secret when he just met me. I could be a complete murderer or something which I am not... 
"Ok fine, tell me..." I said he smiled more.
"Well I just want you to do this for me. My friends begged me and like dared me" he whispered
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Ok well, it's this. One of my friends and I are in your class if you remember which you probably didn't. Anyways, he said if I actually made you go and sit with us then I am not a scaredy cat anymore. And it's not that I'm scared of anything it's just that I never really talk to girls" He explained. Never talked to a girl? 
"But I'm a girl though" I pointed to myself.
He laughed, "I know. Actually I can't even believe it. It feels like I've known you ever since. Like your my sister or something. I don't wanna be all over you or something. By begging and asking for you to be friends with me. Like I don't care but I'd love it if you still talk to me, though we haven't really talked. You just sounds really nice" he smiled pausing "even though you act all tough. I know you're a goodie too" he smiled. Woah, what is he? He was still standing next to me probably waiting for me to answer. "Ok fine. I'm just lonely today" I told him he smiled and jumped. He looked to his friends and started cheering. They all had their thumbs up. Like he didn't ask me out for goodness sake.

We walked over to their table. Talking about random things. "I'm daehyun by the way. So sorry I forgot to tell you" he scratch his head. His friends waved at me.
"Annyeong YuRa!" One guy waved. Smiling brightly, his personality doesn't really match his face. 
"Yongguk!" He said. I guess he meant his name was Yongguk. 
"Annyeong noona, Zelo imnida.." He smiled really cutely. "You can call me junhong or zelo or even oppa. I'd love that" he smiled. I saw him earlier in my class. "Youngjae" one guy coldly say smiling a little, drinking his cup of tea or whatever it's in there. "HIMCHAN!" He smiled waving with a peace sign. "Jongup imnida" the guy, I've seen earlier when I walked to my locker smiled and waved. He sounded quiet. 

I guess they're not that bad

End of POV


About 2 hours later, a whole bunch of girls were magnet to YuRim. 'Wtf is happening' She thought as she see this girls waving and asking for her signature. 
"OMG, you're my favourite. I can't believe I'm talking to you OMG" she squealed making YuRim close her ears. Then someone had pulled her wrists and run away. She had recognised the person in about 10 seconds they have been running. 

"Thank you so much" YuRim smiled nearly hugging him. 

"I actually never knew you will get this popular for the first day" Daehyun went and tried to get a high five from her. She didn't move but instead looked around panting.

"Why? I mean what happened? Why are there so many girls and boys grabbing and asking me for-" she panted
"You're popular. This is how quick everything goes, in this school. Done something no one would or can't do, you're the star." he smiled.
"Oh. Wait what?!!" She yelled making him close with his hands. She tried to get it off but for some reason she was still tired. 
"Your now the new queenka. I can't even believe it. I just hope you don't become like them" he smiled.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING???? Like I'm a queenka like that escalated too quickly. This is too ed up. I don't even get this like what is even? I mean I just started here and all this happens to me for like I don't know I'm so confused like wtf what am-" Daehyun closed . 
"Stop. That was too much I couldn't even breathe when you were talking. And slow down. I didn't get anything you said. A little" He said


YuRim woke up in a bed, seeing a worried Daehyun. "You really scared me" he frowned hugging her. She just patted his head.
"What exactly happened?" YuRim asked
"Ok well, I was talking to you and telling you to slow down then out of nowhere you just fainted like plop on the ground. And I'm so sorry I didn't catch you in time. Now you're head is bruised" he frowned again, hugging her again. 
"No it's alright thank you anyways" YuRim smiled
"YuRa, next time don't do that ok?" He said sadly. "I nearly had a heart attack" he said. "But here, have this YuRa" he smiled giving her this bouquet of flowers and chocolate. 
"Woah you serious you didn't have to" She smiled. 
"Oh I didn't. Well I did but look" he said pointing at the door, full of flowers,cards,chocolates,gifts.
"Are you ting me? Did you buy all of this for me?" She asked.
"No!no! I didn't. I mean I would but no it wasn't me" he smiled
"Then...who?" She asked looking at the flowers again.
"Your fans" he smiled. "You even got a teddy bear! How lucky" he smiled and giggled.
"How the hell do I get fans? Aren't the guys only ones who get this things?" She asked.
"Well apparently no" he chucked.
"You can have that bear" YuRim smiled.
"Which one...cause" he opened the door and grabbed a whole lot of bears. 
"Uhmm all?" She didn't know what was happening? Like what made her so famous all of a sudden? Did they know she can paint? Or did they see her videos or like did they...did they like her because she fought with Daeun? 

Daehyun's heart beat go fast and faster Everytime there was a knock on the door. He knew that another guy would be asking YuRim/YuRa out (which he really did not like). Or a girl also asking for his signature or anything. He looked over to his side finding YuRim reading the cards. "You ok?" He checked on her . She looked at him and nodded. Then a knock was heard. Daehyun lazily opened it. 
"Oh hi" he smiled.
"Uhmm here, for YuRa" some girl shyly gave it to him and run off quickly once it was in his hands.
"YuRa?" Daehyun called out as he was trying to close the door.
"Yeah?" YuRim answered.
"You finished them?" He asked. She nodded. "Well this is the last one I guess, I'm trying to go and read all of them as fast as I can" she waved the card. 
"Oh cause here, another one" he smiled. She grabbed the card which the bear was holding. 


YuRa,
You dummy, why did you faint? Weakling much? Well I guess you will now know my name. :) get well soon. Missing you in class already. And don't get all eewy and stuff.

-Lu Han
( Cute name right? ;) )


"Luhan???" She shouted reading the last part.
"Yes?" Luhan came inside the room. "I knew you would at least either scream or shout my name or like faint again, making Daehyun scream. Either one" he smirked. 
"Whatever...Luhan" she rolled her eyes. Daehyun excused himself, giving each other some space. YuRim begged him not to but he did.
"So...when are you going" YuRim asked Luhan sounding cold.
"What?..you're getting rid of me already when I just got here?" He frowned fakingly. 
"Shutup and call Daehyun back again" she crossed her arms and looked away. 
"Oh c'mon. Won't you at least say my name again?" He begged.
"No. So just go" she looked away and hmped at him. 
"C'mon. I won't go. If you say 'please Luhan oppa' then I'll go" he smiled. And also trying to copy her voice. 
"That, will never happen" she said trying to ignore him as much as she could.
"Fine, but I'm warning you... You will say my name endlessly...tomorrow" he smirked giving YuRim a bad feeling. Daehyun came back and started calling her name.
"What???? What is it? And didn't I tell you to just call me YuRim?" She said to him.
"Ok,ok sorry but...I went to the toilet" he panted
"Yeah and what?" 
"Well I was on the toilet and I was about to go when I heard Daeun" Daehyun panted sitting at the end of YuRim's bed. 
"What did she say?" YuRim asked getting water for him.
"Well..she was with her...whatever they are,minions or something...and then loudly, she was all like," he paused coughing. 
"We need to SOOO take that down like seriously. And this girl was all like but she's really cool and then she was all like no shut up if you say she's cool then you're out of this and then the girl was like please NOO and stuff and then this other girl was like, so how do we take her down? And then she's all like well it's too easy. Beat her up. Or if it didn't go well then just make a big fun of her. Try to seduct Mr president to get her role or something and then this other girl was like then what and she's all like well go and grab her profile then" Daehyun then drank a glass of water and started talking about how he hates them. 
"UHHH ok...but either way, they can so not get me" YuRim smiled.
"You sure bout that? Cause they will bash you if the other plan doesn't work" He said worried.
"You don't know what I can do"


Annyeong! Sorry Sorry Sorry SORRY! lol. I finally updated. I will go and check some mistakes later. So duh tired already. It's past my bedtime and it's Monday. And this week is so goddamn busy. But I will make sure to go and update this Thursday or something since it's free day. Still not sure about Friday or Saturday. Dancing is due >.< and I've dislocated my bone...eff em el. Life is frigging BS. But anyways how are you guys? How's school? What's happening? Keep me up with stuff you guys have been doing that would be so great.

 

and if there is ANYTHING or any issues and like retardedness in this story, please tell me. And tell me if I had left out something or made a mistake. That would be lovely.

P.S I'm using mobile so everything is . Will be editing it sooner or later. So yeah.

i love you. I need jonginnie for my valentine. <3

also yay. Hahah finally updated after a whole long bull while.