Don't Wanna

She's Back

CHAPTER 6

|| Don't Wanna ||

 

"Hello?" A maid answered the phone. "Yes sir she's here... Mrs Kang, Mr Im wants to talk to you" the maid passes the phone to Mrs Kang who unwillingly accept the call. "What for?" Mrs Kang annoyingly asked. "Mr Im said it was important" the maid offered the phone. "Is it really?" Mrs Kang asked "Yes" the maid bowed and gave the phone, exiting. "Yeoboseyo?" Mrs Kang answered. "WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me???" Mrs Kang shouted. "Of course i didn't want to answer your calls, you always nag about coming back. It's not my choice to come here, ani! I told you SEVERAL times, I'm here to protect my daughter so shut up. YEAH! I KNOW I KNOW! Nhe! FINE FINE!! i said it already, were going. bye." Mrs Kang threw the phone on the couch. "Yeobo-ah~" Mrs Kang called out. "yes?" Mr Kang walked to her. "We have to go back" Mrs Kang said. "But, what about YuRim?" Mr Kang asked.

---

"what do you think you're doing?" A girl, with quite a gentle yet a little deep voice shouted, kicking"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done it"  A guy deafeatingly said, trying to stand up. "You better be, now go before I beat you up". "Yes, I'm so sorry Miss YuRim" the guy started running like his life was depending on it.

4 years ago, YuRim moved to L.A due to the harsh things that had happened to her. YuRim, the one that had been known of the victim or also the one that is the weakest one isn't like that anymore. Taking taekwondo,judo and also karate everyday, she became a lot and I mean ALOT stronger than she was. She became mature during the years and became a gorgeous lady. Now since she's going to be a senior soon, she was thinking on about how she would go and visit. More of like take revenge on the one and only Oh Sehun. And yeah, she had a thought about how 'immature' it sounds like but, wouldn't it be fun? Wouldn't it be fun to give back what he had done? Didn't they say "treat others like how they treat you?" Or "treat others like how you want to be treated at"? Now this revenge isn't that big you know, she just wants him to say sorry. Super easy. Well actually no. She knows that guy is quite stubborn so to make it a little short, it won't be that easy. The 'revenge' is all planned except she doesn't know when she would do it. 


"YuRim-ah~ Pack your stuff up now" Mrs Kang called out. "Eh? Where are we going? Are we going on a holiday? Cause I'm really sick and tired just staying here at home and at school you know" YuRim smiled. "uh..yeah, We'll be going on a holiday", "For how long?" YuRim asked"uh, we're not sure yet, just pack everything" Mrs Kang walked past YuRim, going upstairs."Everything? Wouldn't that be like moving in? Are we moving?" YuRim asked. "A-Ani. It'll just be a long vacation" Mrs Kang ran upstairs. Long vacationg?sounds suspicious but hehehe, finally to get away from school. YuRim giggled, hurrying upstairs

---

Next Morning.

"so where are we actually heading off to?" YuRim wondered, looking at her mum. "Uhh, you will see" she answered. "Is it a surprise?" YuRim questioned making her mother a little uncomfortable. "Yes.yes it's a surprise my dear" Mr Kang smiled checking the tickets he had. 

"Psst. Wake up. Pali! YuRim-ah!! Wake up!!" Mr Kang shook YuRim . "Are we there yet?" She asked innocently. Mr Kang nodded, YuRim stood up, looking  where they were at. Feels weird, like something's not right. She looked around, seeing people getting ready to go out. She grabbed her bag and stood up waiting for the line. Mrs Kang worryingly looked at YuRim.


"You lied to me" YuRim disappointingly said. "Mianhe, I didn't really want to do this but your grandma needs us" Mrs Kang held onto YuRim's wrist. "Fine. You should've said it earlier. I was planning to go and visit here anyways" YuRim turned around and started walking but stopped. "Are we going or what?" She asked. Well since I'm here, why not go and visit him? she smirked.


 

AYO WUDDUP it ZeeQ. Anyways I know...again it's been sooooooo goddamn long since I've updated. 

Sorry about the crap chapter. And since I've been gone for sooooooo goddamn long, imma give u guys another chap :3 

 

-adios bichachos-