Farewell

She's Back

CHAPTER 5

|| Farewell ||

 

After a month of meeting Hyun Mi, YuRim and her started to become best of friends, everyday YuRim would go and visit her dear friend, and everyday she was teased for not having anyone by her side anymore. Suho had been gone for a whole while, the last thing YuRim heard about him was that his mother had died. She called him but then his phone would not ring or he wouldn't answer at all. It's I'd hard to accept that Suho wouldn't be back for a while, and YuRim knows it hurts when her love one is gone.

 

Meanwhile in the hospital, Hyun Mi was sent to another operation. YuRim went back to the hospital to check on Hyun Mi.

 

HYUN MI's POV

Someday, I would vanish away from this world. I know that I wouldn't be able to survive this. Why must God have to make me meet YuRim?  Should I tell her? Would she be upset? What if I tell her that in this operation, there would be a chance of me, not surviving and not be able to continue on with my life? Should I tell her?

 
Yurim came in, I looked up at her and called her name. She smiled at me, coming closer and hugging me, asking "how have you been?I'm sorry I was late" she smiled. Everyday, she comes to me and visit me, and in that everyday I would always see her having at least a bruise or she would end up crying. I hate it when she cries, I really do. I don't know what to do but comfort her. That's the least I could do. "I'm fine thank you~ how bout you?" I smiled. She looked down, still smiling. I do know that it's fake and that something had happened. "oh I just...lost a friend" she teared up, I came and hug her. I don't want anyone leaving her anymore, she took too much depression in her life. I don't want to leave her. I wish I don't, just for her. "But, I know that I will always have you" she looked up at me. Should I tell her that she shouldn't say that? That what if the doctor WAS right about this operation could fail? I cried. She looked up at me. "Is something wrong?" she shouldn't know that I'm keeping all this behind her. "Oh, uhmm...I'm just glad that you know I'm ALWAYS here for you" I slightly smiled making her smile back too and giving me into another hug. 
 
Oh how I wish to survive.
 
End of POV.
 
A week later YuRim was told that Hyun Mi was sent into an operation. She didn't knew until she visited her. 
 
"Hyun Mi-ah" Yurim exclaimed jogging up to the girl who was lying on the bed, being pushed by some nurses. "oh hi YuRim" Hyun Mi smiled waving at her. "where are they taking you?" YuRim asked. A nurse butted in, "she needed to have this one last operation" she addressed. Some nurses took off some strings from the bed and started moving it. "this is her last operation, if she survived this, then she would be able to live longer" The nurse said. "wait, what? if she doesn't survive this operation then she would...?" Yurim looked up at hyun mi who was also looking at her. tears swelled up in YuRim's eyes. Yurim moved to where Hyun mi was, holding her hand. "please..." Yurim bursted in tears, Hyun Mi looked at her and started crying too. "please dont leave me" Yurim said, looking up meeting eyes with her. "promise me you wont. please" She begged, her eyes were swelling up. "I'll try" Hyun Mi weakly smiled. "Dont try. Do it" Yurim cried harder and harder. the nurses then told her they have to operate Hyun Mi. 
 
Sitting down at one of the seats. she couldn't help but walk around, worried about HyunMi. YuRim kept waiting and waiting until the doctor had opened the door, meeting her. The doctor smiled slyly. 
"So you're Miss Choi's friend?" The doctor asked. "Yes!Yes!" YuRim exclaimed. "Well, I have some news for you" the doctor said
 
Yurim's POV
"She didn't make it. I'm sorry" He plainly said. No. No. It can't be. She couldn't "you're joking right?" I cried. "I'm sorry but I'm not" he frowned continuing, "She...she couldn't handle it. We tried our best. But, it was too late" the doctor addressed. I was crying, It can't be true. She can't just leave me right? She has to survive. She's the only one I have.
 
I went back to Hyun Mi's room, looking around, still crying. I just can't get over the fact that, she left. Left this world. She have me. Why must god have to punish us when we didn't even do anything wrong? I didn't do any bad things before. Why make me suffer? Why make her suffer? She doesn't even have a family. She doesn't have friends. And now, her life ended miserably.Why didn't I die, When I fell? I should've. I don't deserve to live anymore anyways. I want to be with her, the only friend I have. 
----
"Mum," YuRim called out
 "Yes?" Mrs Choi answered.
 "I don't...uh...can I just go and leave out of this place? For now?" YuRim asked. 
"What are you trying to say?"
"I want to go to states" 
---
Suho's POV
Where could she be? I looked around hearing everyone whispering. "She's gone apparently." some random guy said. "For good" what the hell is he talking about? Why is everyone talking about leaving and she's gone?
 
 "Oh! Suho my man!!!" Joo called out. "What!" I said looking annoyed "I see that you're baby girl is gone" he said. What Baby girl? I don't have a child. "What do you mean?i never had a kid" I rolled my eyes. "No! That's not what I'm talking about. Hmmm whats her face again? Hmmm YURIM! Yeah her! She's gone" he grinned. Yurim? GONE? Wait what? 
End of POV
 
Suho ran outside the school, being called out by some teachers "YAH!come back here you bastard!!!" Mr Song called out. Suho payed no attention and kept running to YuRim's house. She can't be gone, right? Suho thought jogging up to the corner of the house. He knocked and knocked but no one seems to answer. Suho went to the ajhumma that tooks care of YuRim. Knocking onto the front door of Rina (the ajhumma), he didn't hear anything. "Is anyone home?" he knocked loudly. He could hear faint sounds of the old lady. Suho was so patient that he couldn't stop knocking. "YEAH YEAH! WAIT!" he heard Rina, the ajhumma calling out.
 
Rina had explained that YuRim and her family had left and head off to states. Rina also said that they would call her when they're back. "So, if they are going to call you if they would ever be back again, do you have their number?" Suho asked. "Aniyo. From what I know they changed all of their numbers and that they only have my number." She smiled. "Do you ever know one of YuRim's relatives that have their number?" Suho asked again. "No. From what I know, no one do know" she informed. 
 
Suho left the ajhumma's house and continued walking. Please come back, please. 
 


Ok, here goes nothing, but I'm AGAIN, sorry. I havent updated for A MONTH. can't even believe that. But anyways don't worry, my absence is kinda worth it i guess, well, I had too many exams and I had assignments too and that and i was busy. :D and im really happy that i could update every 2 days at least, since we have a break so lol, heheh yolo. And i don't really know why, but im really happy. Le tumblr is back so yay...you can stalk me on keepcalmandfckyeah.tumblr.com :D bye ^^

Oh and was the story too short?