PAST IS THE PAST

She's Back

CHAPTER 1

|| PAST IS THE PAST ||

 
"Please stop..." Yurim cried looking up meeting eyes with Sehun. "What?I can't hear you" he said smirking kicking her feet. "I said STOP!" she finally let it out. Screaming at the top of her lungs for help while she was being dragged, tossed around, bashed into pieces. She cried and cried. She screamed and shouted, no one came. 
 
-8 years ago-
"Yurim!" Mrs Park greeted. "So how was your day honey?" She smiled. "Good!" She beamed happily. Mrs Oh was talking to her happily while Sehun is at the back looking at them,jelousy written on his face. Sehun's mother Mrs Oh loves Yurim very much. She treated her nicely and has her attention to her instead of her own son. Mrs Oh always wanted a girl. Sehun's twin sister died before she was born. You can say its hatred. She didn't really care about him at all. Sehun on the other side loved his mother very much. His father died since he was little. Not only Mrs Oh has her eyes on Yurim but everyone. She's a very bright girl. A cute one. In this stage Yurim is only eight. And that's when the bullying began. A few days later, Sehun wanted everyone to hate her. He gathered some of the other kids and told them bad things about her even though it isn't true.
 
As Yurim walks back to her house, she was then blocked by a bunch of kids. Her house was just at the corner of the the next street. She tried to move away from them but was pushed by this fat guy. She stood up hurt, trying and trying to get pass them but nothing happened, they were too strong,too big,too tall. "What do you need from me?" She couldn't stand no more. She started tearing up, hopeless. "Hmp. You're so weak, such a little girl" Sehun hit Yurim, stumbling. "Please stop. I'll tell on your mum" She threatened. " what? You're trying to scare me? Well that wouldn't work at all!" Sehun laughed evilly showing a face of his which was very strong yet very confident on to what he was saying to her. "You do know I could just tear you up into pieces?" He smirked. "What do you mean?" She cried. "Well,as you can see...here are my mates who could help me tear you down. I mean seriously look at you now. You're HOPELESS" he snapped looking down to the poor helpless tiny girl.
 
Two of the guys beside Sehun picked up Yurim by her arms. Sehun looked at her. He then slapped her on the face.You could say he was a sadist. Every time he hit her, every time she was hurt, he felt happier. When he slapped her, he didn't think it was that enough, he knew he needed to do more so that she could just run away and leave him alone. That's what he wanted. He wanted Yurim to disappear in his life. All the people he loved, all the people who used to love him was gone, because of her. All of the attention Sehun had, was now hers. Yes, Sehun is a little brat who wanted to be loved, who wanted to be the top. He would always dream about being number 1. The old caring sweet Sehun had became like this. Due to the attention and love he got when he was younger, he felt like he needed more. He wanted it. He's selfish, wanting everything to be his. He knew that one day,all of his dreams about being famous and being loved would come true, but then she showed up. Ruining his dreams, he wanted that girl to leave and pursue what he wanted.
 
Later that day, Yurim had quite a dark purple and pinkish bruise on both of her cheeks. She was limping and was trying to walk properly back to her house, where she knew she could be safe. Yurim kept on having negative thoughts to what she would say to her parents.
 
'What if they see the bruise?what if they got mad at me?' She thought holding her bag properly. As soon as she came home, opening the door, she looked if anyone was at home. She did saw her dad's shoes outside the door. She quickly went up the stairs quietly, not letting anyone see her in that condition. "Yurim?is that you?" Her mum came and looked at her. "Uhhh..hey mum!" She rubbed her head and was fixing her bag, nervously. "What's that on your cheek? I heard Sehun accidentally threw a ball at you" her mum said going up to the stairs. "ye-wha? What did you say? Who said that?" she asked looking puzzled. "Sehun apologised to me today, an hour before you came. He said you guys had sports and he was playing catch with you when he hit you, twice." she explained. Yurim didn't understand why he apologised, and lied. "yea.sure...uhmmm yeah he did hit me, accidentally" she lied, rushing back to her room. 'Weird' her mum thought as she went back to the kitchen preparing the food.
 
☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒
 
When Yurim came to school, she noticed her friends weren't with her. They use to meet at the lunch tables and then play at the playground. She didn't find them at the room they always meet, she then went to the playground finding them. She ran up to the girls she play with but then they move out and go sit somewhere else. Yurim didn't know why, she doesn't know why her 'friends' avoided her, was something wrong?was this  Sehun's fault? She sat alone on a bench, looking at her old friends talk and play.
 
She looked to her side seeing a boy in a swing. He looked like a prince, he stands out. It was like she was seeing the most handsome guy on earth. But why would he be alone? He looks new, is that why? She went up to him asking his name. The boy replied quietly, like he didn't even say anything, sounding like a whisper of the wind, almost like a guy who couldn't speak, a mute. 'Is he?' she wondered asking again. His voice was charming, any girls even noonas would love him, by his voice. "my name is Suho" he calmly replied. "Oh~ hello!" She greeted bowing to him. "I'm Kang Yu-Rim," she waved "nice to meet you" she held out her right hand, wanting to shake his hands. The boy didn't seem to understand what she meant, Yurim thought he didn't want to be even friends with her nor talk to her so she slowly out her hand down but then Suho, happily shaked it. He was shaking non-stop. Yurim couldn't resist to smile and giggle. Suho joined in and giggled, smiling at her. From then on they became good friends.
 
☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒
 
Almost everyday of Yurim's life was all covered of fear. Here and there,she gets bullied, bashed into pieces,torn into pieces, and yet she still manages to stand up and survive because she knows Suho would be always there for her, no matter what. Time past by so quickly, graduating elementary was freedom. Getting away from those punks, and having a good life at high school, or so she thought. Yurim and Suho went to the high school together, seeing Sehun there was the most unbelievable thing that happened. "I thought  you said Sehun wouldn't be in this school, because he lives far away from here" Suho asked. "Well you know, we're pretty much grown up now so he can take a "RIDE" to school,smartass" Yurim shook her head walking to the classroom. Suho is actually a year older than her,therefore he wouldn't be in Yurim's class at all. Suho was the first one graduated, leaving his dongsaeng alone. But when she's back to school with her, he knew he could protect her once again, he never want to leave her side anymore. Days past and peculiar things was happening...it feels like Yurim was once again being bullied.
 
You would have a HIGH opportunity of getting bullied in high school. (A/N here in Australia we say high school as soon as you finish elementary...I heard that its different to other countries so u can think of it as like, they were freshmen and kinda like middle school) Things like a bucket of water pouring down on her, paper being thrown at her, stares,glares and threatens she get. 'Wasting water is such a nuisance. Why would they waste water? Many people are dying because of hunger and thirst. And paper? Trees were being cutted down to make paper, something to write. It isn't a toy to be thrown around to somebody? Seriously, if looks could kill I should've been dead by now. Giving me glares? hmp. How absurd.' She thought as she looked to where Suho could be. 
 
Exact 23 minutes of looking around, she spotted him. He seemed to look like he was hiding. Creeping from behind the bushes, Yurim slowly and was making sure she wouldn't get caught by the old Suho. As soon as she jumped and tried to scare him, she tripped on a rock which made her stumble up to the ground, being caught by Suho. "ha! took you so long to find me~" he helped her get up "hey!we're not kids anymore!why would you go hiding?" Yurim chuckled as she crossed her hands asking him. "Well, why would you go and scare me if we aren't kids anymore?" Suho giggled. "uhmm well....answer my question first!" she stomped her feet making Suho a little startled. "alright,alright...well" he continued seeing Sehun and a girl make out. "WTF! omg!my eyes!my eyes! I am scarred for life!!!noooo!!" Suho dramatically knelt down, screaming covering his with all his feels. "huh?wh-" before Yurim could finish to what she was saying, Suho started pointing out the place, where the scene had happened...turns out he was pointing the other way as he was closing his eyes. 
 
When Yurim looked at where Suho was pointing out, nothing was there except a bench and a tree. "whats wrong with it?"Yurim asked innocently. "wha?what's WRONG with it? Sehun's making out with some girl, cant you see?!" Suho shouted, making Yurim close her ears. "It's only a bench and a tree...are you sick minded? thinking that the tree and the bench are making out???" she gasped. "huh?no! there!" Suho pointed out where the scene was. shocked,horrified,disgusted. That was what they were feeling. Unbelieveable, Sehun kissing a girl? let's make that, a noona. If it was on Sehun's point of view, they would absolutley look like stalkers and erts. Alerted, Sehun stopped kissing the girl who was 2 years older and looked to his left, seeing the 2 little s. "YAH! what are you lookng at?" Sehun yelled making the two run away. Sehun smirked and tsked. 
 
 
 

Yo Yo Yo! lol i dunno what to say...jk jk...well i hope you guys liked it... :D dont forget to comment,subscribe,vote or whatevs! XD I dunno if the story was actually alright nor safe enough to be read...Yea i dont have any ideas or anything else so i just stopped there.... <3 Saranghae~

 

      

         i know i know....he's y and cute.                    Ehem...don't forget our Suho appa<3