Chapter Seven

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes feeling pain in your head. You tried sitting up, as you placed a hand in your aching head. Then your eyes roamed around the place as you tried to recall what happened and what the cause of this head ache was. Suddenly the door of your room opened which got your attention. Your mom revealed herself as she walked in your room, bringing a tray full of food. She kicked the door closed before completely stomping towards you and placed the tray in front of you.

 

“Goodmorning, princess.” She greeted sitting beside you in the bed.

“Mom what’s this?” you slightly giggled. You never thought that a breakfast in bed was still trending until now.

“I decided to bring you your breakfast since I know that you’re too lazy to even go out after you got yourself drunk last night. Did you know how you’re dad reacted when he knew about it? He was like the character in dragon ball ready to shoot fire anytime soon.” She blabbed. You can’t help but giggle as you listened to what she was saying. “Umma, how did I get home? Did Myunghee walk with me?” you asked, changing the topic.

“Ani” she shook her head “Luhan was the one who carried you at his back and brought you home.”

“c-carried me?” then you tried recalling what really happened last night.

 

"Luhan. pabo." you said drunkenly. His eyes widened at what you said. "bwo?" You started losing your balance again.

"Aish, what am i going to do with you?" he said lowering his body down so you would ride at the back of him. He stood back up with you already at his back.

"Luhan, pabo. Pabo. Pabo" you muttered under your breathe.

"Bwoh?" Luhan said.

"Why do you always make my heart beat huh? Why do you always have an effect on me? Days, weeks, months ago, i remembered telling you my feelings but you acted like nothing happened. And now, you're first love is back and you go smoochy smoochy with her?" you said.

"Yah. Soo Min-ah how drunk did you get yourself into?" he scoffed.

"Luhan, stop it. Stop making me fall in love deeply with you. Because if I get trapped and afll too deeply in love with you, it would give me a hard time to get out."

 

Your eyes widened when you remembered the conversations you had with him last night when you were drunk. “Aish!” you cursed and you started messing your hair, whining like a child in annoyance.

“Yah, what are you doing?” your mom asked, trying to stop your hands from messing your hair any further. You didn’t stop but instead kept going. Your mom can’t help but sigh at your childishness. All by a sudden, the doorbell rang, getting yours and your mom’s attention. She then looked at you questionably, “Did you invite someone today?” You simply shook your head in reply.

“Maybe it’s Luhan.” Your mom whispered but you were able to catch what she was saying which made your eyes widen at the mention of Luhan. Immediately, you slumped back to bed, bringing the cover to your head and burying your whole body in it. Fortunately, your mom was able to get a grasp of the tray before it could fall. “Yah. Kim Soo Min, the tray almost fell because of you!” your mom scolded softly.

 

“Mianhe umma! If it’s Luhan who’s at the door, tell him that I’m asleep and doesn’t want to be disturbed!” you shouted from below the covers.

“Aren’t you going to eat your breakfast?” your mom asked.

“I’m full!” With that, a sigh escaped from her lips as she stood up from your bed bringing with her the tray of food before completely exiting your room. She closed the door and walked towards the dining table placing the tray on top of it before reaching through the door to check out who could the person ringing the doorbell be. To her guess, it was Luhan with a big grin plastered on his baby face. “Oh! Luhan, what brought you here?” your mom asked.

“I just… uhm… came to check on Soo Min” he said and smiled again. Your mom ignored what you said earlier and let Luhan in. I’m sure she wanted him in anyways. Your mom thought as she closed the door. “She’s in her room. And Oh! Kindly bring this to her. I was thinking that it would be better if you’re the one who will bring this.” She said, handing the tray of food to Luhan.

Luhan carefully took a hold of it and gave your mom a smile before walking towards your room. He knocked on the door like about three times and you only answered, “Mom! I told you if it’s Luhan, just tell him that I’m sleeping and doesn’t want to be disturbed or tell him I went somewhere else!”

His eyes widened at what you said and he scoffed then made a face. “doesn’t want to be disturbed, huh? Somewhere else?” he mumbled before knocking again.

 

“What is it now mom?” you yelled still not opening the door. He knocked one more time and you got annoyed of it. You stormed towards the door, opening it with an annoyed look. “What is it~” You were cut off by the sight of Luhan, with a tray of food in his hands, as he stared at you with a smirk. “Somewhere else, huh?”

“Lu-Lu-Luhan…” you mumbled. You could feel your face heat up in embarrassment.

“Next time when you want to get rid of someone make sure that person is not nearby.” He smirked again. You immediately, in the fastest rate, closed the door but unfortunately for you, he was fast enough to block it with his foot, also using it to open the door back with force. You were taken aback with his strength. He went in the room then closed the door.

 

“Don’t underestimate the ninja of darkness, pixie-ah..” he said shaking his head playfully.

“Ninja of darkness my , what brought you here?” you rolled your eyes as you walked towards your bed and sat down.

“Is that the way you welcome the person who brought you home last night? Tsk tsk tsk… Where are your manners? Do you even know how heavy you are? Seriously, you need some working out girl…” he said earning a smack from you. He shrieked in pain then placed the tray of food in your desk before rubbing his so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter