Chapter One

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Starting a business isn't easy..." your professor discussed "First you need to maintain a high marketing sales. With that, your business will rise..."

You were at your seat with your hands on top of the table and your head rested in your palms. All ears and eyes were at the professor. You were in the middle of a discussion when your phone suddenly rang. Luckily, Prof. Geum didn't notice but sadly, the people that sat at your side, front and back did. All there eyes were on you. You got your phone from your bag then pressed the 'decline' button. When you thought that you were finally at peace, your phone rang again. "Yah, would you just take the call and go outside! I can't concentrate because of you." One classmate of yours said.

"Jisunghamnida..." you whispered, slightly bowing to the students at your side, front and back then quietly exited the room.

"Yobeoseyo?" you answered the call.

"Yah! Why won't you answer my calls, huh?" Luhan said from the other line.

"I was in the middle of~"

"Anyways, i need your help. I'm waiting here at the school gates." he said without giving you the chance to finish.

"What? but~"

"I'm waiting. Annyeong!" he said then hung up. You were left dumbfounded at the moment.

 

 

"What kind of help do you need?" you said in your soft voice, popping out of nowhere. Luhan gasped in surprise as he place his left hand on his pounding chest.

"You scared me..." he mumbled. You stayed there without a change of expression as you stared at him, waiting for his answer.

"Arasseo arasseo" he sighed then continued "I just need you to come with me. i'm going on a drive with my baby."

"Baby?" you raised a brow.

"You know, the old car that I've been fixing for what seemed like forever.." he explained.

"Aaahh, you mean that garbage that you got from the junkyard?" you nodded

"Yah! My baby is not a garbage. And to prove you wrong, why don't you come and take a look at her." he said, gesturing his hands on the way.

You made a face then walked to the direction he was referring to. He followed at the back.

 

 

Finally you arrived at the parking lot.

"Tada!" Luhan said as both of you stood in front of his car or what he calls 'Baby', "Not junk anymore, huh?" he raised a brow.

"Still junk" you simply said. He made a face then pouted.

"How could you be so mean? you don't talk much to people but you act mean in front of me.." he said with his pout not leaving his face.

"I-I do?" you stuttered. He eagerly nodded. *Tsk... That's what you get for not visiting me for so long* you thought.

"Jeez, you don't have to be mean just because I haven’t been seeing you, you know?" he said. Your eyes widened at what he said. You turned your head to face him. *Did he just hear...... what i was thinking?* you thought as you looked at him with quizical eyes.

"So it's true. You did wanted revenge." he beamed happily. You rolled your eyes at his childishness.

"Now, Kaja!" he said childishly as he opened the door of the car for you.

"I can't go" you said. His smile changed into a pout. You chuckled at how fast his expressiona changed and how cute he looked. "Why?! why don't you want to come, huh?" he yelled just like a child whining for a toy.

*You know i don't want to skip classes* you thought.

"I know you don't want to ditch classes but..." he said as he did his aegyo. "Please! Please!" he pleaded.

*Did he just read my thoughts again?* you thought.

 

 

"Woooh!"Luhan beamed in excitement as he drove the car. You rolled your eyes. *I hate his aegyo* you thought.

"Seems like you can't defeat my aegyo, huh? You must hate it so much..." he said.

"Would you stop doing that!" you yelled. His eyes widened at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter