Chapter Two

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Luhan went back to the car and drove your way home. It was silent. He wanted to start a conversation and ask you how you were doing these days but the awkward feeling ruled the place. He would steal quick glances at you but you just stayed the same. You just looked out the window, emotionless.

Finally, the car stopped in front of your place.

 

"We're here" Luhan Mumbled

"Neh" you softly said. You got the seatbelt off then got out. Luhan got out as well then walked you to the door.

"Thanks for the ri~"

"Did something happen to you when we were at the ocean? You were silent since then" he said cutting you off.

 

You simply shook his head.

 

"Yah! I know something's wrong." he softly scolded

"You made me ditch my class, that's what's wrong" you lied, playfully hitting his arms and forced a smile.

"You really feel guilty for missing one session? It's not like you ditch classes everyday, do you?" he teased

"I don't! Easy for you to say since you didn't go to college, what did you do? You left me hanging for your girl." You teasingly said. His playful expression suddenly changed.

"Mianhe, Soo Min-ah" he softened.

"I'll go in now." you said, trying to change the subject. *Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe... That's not what I want to hear from you Luhan...Those aren’t the words i want you to say to me...* you thought. He nodded.

"Meet me at my place at 7:00. Oh yeah, and don't forget to bring the bouquet, okay?" he said.

"Arasseo, arasseo" you nodded your head. "I'll get in now" you added before entering your house.

 

When it was already quarter to 7:00. You drove by at the flower shop to order a bouquet then went rushing towards Luhan's house. You checked the watch at your wrist. It was already 7:30. *Aish! Does it really have to be at 7:00?* you thought.

 

 

Suzy came earlier than Luhan expected. Luhan panicked because you haven't arrived yet. He called you and texted you but you wouldn't reply.

"Hey princess, you came early today.."Luhan said as he sat across Suzy in the table.

"Neh" Suzy softly said. Luhan smiled.

"I have something for you, but it hasn't arrived yet so if you could~"

"I have something to tell you..." Suzy said cutting Luhan off.

"Oh okay, What is it?" Luhan eagerly waited

 

 

You arrived at Luhan's place, trying to catch your breathe. You checked your phone and saw the number of missed calls and messages. You bit your lower lip in panic. You entered the house as Luhan's maid welcomed you.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" you greeted

"Oh! Soo Min-ssi! What brought you here?" she said

"Luhan called me" you replied

"Ahh, yeah... It's so nice to see you again. It's been a while…" she said

"Neh... Where's Luhan, unni?" you asked

"He's at the pool.." she said

"Ah..Kamsahamnida!" you bowed then went to the pool.

" Luhan!!!! Luhan!!!!!" you called but didn't hear anything. You roamed around the place but didn't see any sign of him.

"Luhan!!!Luha~" Your eyes widened upon seeing him floating at the swimming pool. The bouquet of flowers fell down unto the ground causing it to spread all over.

"Luhan!" you screamed as you jump to the pool and approached him. You turned his body so that he could breathe.

"What the~ Oh! It's you..." he said as he swam back.

"What were you trying to do, huh? Are you trying to have yourself killed?" you asked as you followed him and swam back. Both of you finally got out of the pool.

"What are you doing here?" he said, angry at the same time, annoyed.

"What do you mean 'what-am-I-doing-here'? I'm here because you told me to. What happened? Where's Suzy?" you asked puzzled

"She left" he mumbled

"What?"

"She left, okay!" he screamed making you gasped in surprise and fall back to the water.

"Aaah!" you screamed as you fell

"Soo Min-ah!"Luhan jumped to the pool and got you out. You looked at him with teary eyes.

"Mianhe" he mumbled. You sighed before saying, "What happened?"

 

 

Both of you were at Luhan’s room. Luhan went to the bathroom to change while you were sitting at his bed, soaking wet. He came out of the bathroom after a couple of seconds.

“Here” he said handing you a towel and some of his clothes, “Change or you’ll get sick”

You held unto them then bobbed yourself in the bathroom. Done, you went out. You were wiping your wet hair with the towel when you saw Luhan leaning on the wall with his head facing the ground. You placed the towel on a chair in front of his desk then looked back at him.

“Now, will you tell me what happened?” you sighed before saying. You waited for him to speak up but not even a single word c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter