Chapter Three

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran in panic in the streets of Seoul. You looked around trying to find him but he was nowhere to be found. *Where could he be?* you thought. You called and texted him, but he won’t reply. You searched each place he could go but there was no trace of him. You went to every corner there was, still no clue on where he is.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“Yobeoseyo?” you indolently answered.

“Soo Min-ah, Help me please!” Luhan’s mom panicked from the other line.

“Oh Auntie! W-why? What happened?” you asked sitting up straight.

“L-L-L-Luhan is missing!” she stuttered as fear and concern ruled.

“What?!” your eyes widened making you stand up from your sit. You hang up, immediately got your bag then rushed out of the university.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

*Luhan, where are you?* you sighed then ran towards another corner.

 

 

“Sir, I think you had enough drinks for today.” the waiter said trying to steal the bottle of vodka from luhan.

“Ani! I’m fine.” He said.

“But sir you’re drunk” the waiter grabbed his hand

“I said I’m fine!” he shoved the waiter’s hand away then stood up, “Aish!” he hissed then went out the bar. He drunkenly walked in streets with vague eyesight. Every person that passed by him were terrified. They can’t help but stare at him weirdly and whisper. He just shrugged it out.  Suddenly, he came to a stop at the sight of Suzy not so far away.

 

“Luhan!” suzy called.

“Princess” Luhan smiled. His vision started to get even more unclear and his knees started to hurt making him fall on the ground.

 

 

You stopped by the alley, trying to catch your breath when you saw Luhan walking like he’s losing balance of his own weight. You sighed at the sight of him.

 

“Luhan!” you called

“Princess” he smiled.

*Princess?* you thought. Luhan fell down on his knees. Your eyes widened and you immediately approached him. Luckily, before his whole body could completely fall to the ground, you were just in time to catch him. He fell right into your arms instead.

“Where have you been?!” you asked worried but didn’t receive any answer. You tilted your head a little to the side and saw him unconscious. You sighed once more then tried to pull him up. You called for a taxi. The taxi driver helped you carry him in with you following. With that, the taxi drove off.

 

 

“Where did you find him?” Luhan’s mom asked as she watched you place Luhan on his bed.

“I saw him walking in the street” you simply said, “He must’ve drunk a little”

“Oh my Luhan” she said concerned as she sat next to Luhan and caressed her fingers through his hair.

“Luhan is not the type to drink a lot. Did something happen?” she asked looking at you.

You were about to speak up and tell her about the whole break up thing but just looking at Luhan, you could feel that he didn’t want his mom to know so you just simply shook your head. Suddenly, Auntie’s phone rang.

 

“Yobeoseyo?” she answered

“Neh.. “

“Arasseo” With that she hung up. She looked at you with a worried expression written on her face.

“I have to go meet someone. Soo Min-ah, would you please take care of Luhan for me?” she asked. Your gaze landed on Luhan then back to her. You slightly nodded your head.

“Thanks. I’m so glad that my son has you as a best friend” she hugged you tightly. She smiled and looked at Luhan once more then left.

When she finally vanished off your sight, you came closer to Luhan and sat beside him. You got the towel, poured it with warm water then started wiping his face. You wiped each part of his face gently. All of a sudden, Luhan grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widened in surprise.

“Soo Min-ah, shall we go somewhere refreshing, hmm?” he said

“Luhan you’re drunk” you said as you took your wrist back. He chuckled in his sleep.

“Why can’t I just date you? Why can’t it just be us?” he mumbled then fell right asleep.

 

“I’m just waiting for you to ask me Lu. Why not just me? Just choose me, Luhan. Just choose me.” You thought loudly as a tear trickled down your face.

You placed the towel on top of his desk then immediately wiped your tears away. You stood up, got your bag then headed for the door. You stopped, looked back at him once more went out the door. You slowly closed the door and sighed before leaving.

 

 

The next morning, Luhan woke up a pain shot through his head. He touched his aching head and slowly opened his eyes. He tilted his head to the side and was surprised at the sight of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter