Happy

I'm worried...

The next few months passed quickly. You and Himchan had returned for your next appointment, and the doctor said everything was going well. You had both decided not to find out the baby's gender, you wanted it to be a suprise. 

At about week 13, the morning sickness finally subsided, and you were now able to keep food down and gained back the weight you had lost.

You were 23 weeks pregnant, a little over half way, and were finally showing.

"Baby...i made you breakfast...are you awake?" Himchan whispered in your ear.

You groaned and rolled over.

"What about you, are you awake?" he asked patting your belly. "You're hungry, aren't you? Tell mommy to get up!"

You couldn't help but smile.

He chuckled and wrapped  his arms around you. "My babys need to eat, c'mon before it gets cold." 

Himchan was loving every minute of the pregnancy. It gave him an excuse to pamper you, not that he needed one, he always pampered you. He was super excited, and couldn't wait till the baby arrived. He talked to the baby constantly, was always rubbing your belly, and of course he was always there to make sure you were eating enough and taking your vitamins.  

You had your ups and downs. You were glad the morning sickness was finally over with. But you were still tired all the time. You had to take at least 2 naps a day. The idea of labor scared you, you weren't sure what exactly to expect.

Himchan patted your lightly. "Come on sleeping beauty."

You swatted him away playfully and finally dragged yourself out of bed and headed to the dining room.

You sat down at the table. The other boys had already eaten and were scattered throughout the house going through their morning routines.

Himchan brought your plate to the table, and your eyes widened. 

"Exactly how many people do you think i'm eating for? It's only one baby!" you said after seeing the huge amount of food he'd made you.

He kissed the top of your head, ignoring your question. "Eat up!"

You started on your plate as he went back into the kitchen and began cleaning up.

Just then Daehyun walked into the dinning room.

"Oh, noona!" he said smiling when he saw you. "How are you feeling?"

"Good." you smiled.

He smiled at you and entered the kitchen.

"Yah Daehyun, don't make a mess, i'm just about done cleaning up in here." Himchan told him.

Dae started the coffee pot and sat down at the table with you.

"Geez, trying to stuff her Himchan?" he said eyeballing your plate.

You laughed.

You managed to eat about half the plate, but you were absolutely stuffed and couldn't eat another bite.

Dae got up when the coffee was ready and poured himself a cup, then returned to sit across from you at the table.

The smell of the coffee filled the kitchen and drifted into the dining room.

"god that smells good." you said.

"No you don't." Himchan said. "No caffeine for you, finish your food."

You pouted. The doctor said small amounts of caffeine were fine, but Himchan, being the worry-wart that he was, didn't let you have any. You knew he meant well and was just worried about you and the baby so you didn't really mind. But the smell of that coffee was driving you crazy.

Himchan was washing dishes when Daehyun reached across the table and grabbed some of the food off your plate in an effort to help you finish it.  At the same time Himchan finished up the dishes and started to leave the kitchen, so Dae crammed it in his mouth so Himchan wouldn't see, practically choking on it. 

As soon as Himchan was out of earshot, you burst out laughing , watching Daehyun with his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk, trying to chew the food in his mouth.

He turned to look behind him, and seeing that the coast was clear, he handed you his coffee, and you took a huge swig before handing it back to him. 

"Thank you." you whispered. 

He winked at you and stood up from the table.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! Don't think i didn't see that!" Himchan hollered returning to the dining room.

Dae grabbed his cup and went running down the hall toward his room laughing, Himchan kicking him in the as he ran past.

"Punk!" Himchan hollered after him.

He came to the table shaking his head, a smile on his lips. "You two!" he said trying not to laugh.

You beamed at him. "I love you." you said sweetly.

"Aish!" he said before smiling and kissing your forehead. "I love you too, c'mon."

He took your hand and walked you outside to the back porch.

The weather was nice and cool. The sun was out, but there was a light breeze. 

You both sat down on the porch swing, looking out across the yard at all the flowers.

You leaned your head against Himchans shoulder as the swing moved. He leaned his head against yours and took your hand in his.

 "I talked to the managers, they agreed not to schedule anything around the time that the baby is due."

You nodded. You'd been worried that the boys would be gone when you went into labor, so you were happy to hear it.

 He turned your face toward his with his hand and smiled. 

You leaned forward and locked lips with his.

"I'm so happy to see you feeling better." he said after he'd pulled away.

"I'm glad to be feeling better." you said.

Himchan moved to lie down on his back on the swing, his head in your lap, resting against your tummy, his legs hanging over the side of the swing.

He closed his eyes and smiled, folding his hands over his chest.

You brushed his bangs out of his face, staring at his perfect features.

Suddenly the baby kicked, bumping Himchans head.

Himchan opened his eyes and turned his head toward your tummy.

"Hey now, i saw her first baby, so you have to share."

You laughed.  "Pabo."

He winked at you and closed his eyes again.

You enjoyed your quiet time together, just sitting on the porch swing, listening to the breeze and feeling the sun on your skin.

The baby kicked again, causing Himchan to laugh. 

"See what happens when you give babies coffee?" he teased.

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

He rolled over onto his side so that he faced your tummy.  Eyes closed, he rubbed your tummy with one hand, and placed a kiss on it.

You continued to his hair, and Himchan began quietly singing to the baby.

Your heart melted watching him. His eyes closed, nose pressed against your tummy, smiling as he sang, his hand moving back and forth across your stomach.

By the time he finished his song, you were crying.

He turned his head away from your tummy and looked up into your face, wiping the tears from your cheeks.

You laughed, sniffing. "I love you."
 
He smiled.
 
"I love you too baby. I'm so happy i married you."