Concern

I'm worried...

You got up early and headed to the kitchen. You knew the boys would probably sleep late after all the traveling they'd done. You wanted to have breakfast ready for them when they got up, so you spent the next hour in the kitchen cooking, and setting the table.

When you had almost finished, Himchan shuffled into the kitchen, still looking half asleep. He stood behind you, his chin on your shoulder and arms around your waist.

"Feeling okay?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Good." he said smiling as he kissed your cheek. "I'll go wake the others."

Himchan spent the next 10 minutes trying to get the other boys out of bed, but eventually they all made it to the table and started filling their plates.

"Wah noona! This looks great!" Youngjae said as he sat down at the table.

"Thank you noona." Bang said, "After living off of fast food and restaurants the last 2 months, it's nice to have a home cooked meal."

The others nodded in agreement.

You smiled. "It's nothing, and i wanted you guys to be able to relax this morning."

They began eating and telling you about their trip.

Daehyun stopped eating and looked at you.

"Noona....aren't you going to eat?"

You shook your head.

"I'm not hungry."

Himchan turned to look at you and raised and eyebrow.

"You okay?" he whispered.

You nodded.

They continued to eat, Himchan glancing at you every so often with a concerned look on his face.

You pretended not to notice and asked the guys questions about their trip and what kinds of food they ate, and what the places they visited were like.

 

After breakfast, the boys picked up their luggage that was still sitting on the living room floor, and dragged it to their rooms to begin unpacking. You started to pick up Himchans bag, but he took it from your hands shaking his head.

"You go sit down, relax, i got this." he said kissing your forehead. 

You gave him a look and he laughed.

"I'll be quick, now go relax."

Minah was at your feet now, you picked her up and sat on the couch waiting for the boys to get done. Daehyun entered the living room, eating something from a bag in his hand.

"Oh, noona!" he smiled and sat down next to you on the couch.  Minah crawled off your lap and over to Daehyun, trying to sniff the bag he had in his hand. He pulled out what looked like a small cracker from the bag and fed it to Minah. She ate it quickly and began wagging her tail, begging for another.

"Oh , NOW you like me." he said laughing as he gave her another.

He offered the bag to you and you shook your head. 

"It's good, i got it when we were in Taiwan, you should try it."

"That's okay." you said. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

You nodded and he picked a movie and the tv. 

You both sat there on the couch watching the tv, and as the boys got done unpacking, one by one they joined you.

Himchan sat down next to you on your other side and put his arm around you, you leaned into him, placing your head on his shoulder.

You dozed off and woke up when the movie was nearly over.

You lifted your head off Himchans shoulder.

"Hey sleepy head." he said with a smile.

"Sorry." you said.

"Don't be sorry, i like when you lean on me." he said kissing your forehead.

You shifted your position on the couch, and Daehyun again offered you the bag he was eating from. 

You shook your head again.

"This one's different." he said, "Got this in Hong Kong." he laughed.

You caught a whiff of the bags contents and suddenly felt nauseated. 

You turned away from the bag, bringing a hand up to cover your mouth and nose.

Daehyun looked at you confused, then sniffed the bag. "It doesn't smell that bad..."

Not now, not in front of everyone. You thought to yourself trying to remain calm.

Himchan leaned forward putting his arm around your back.

"Again?" he whispered.

You couldn't control it any more, you jumped up and scrambled to the bathroom nearest the living room and shut the door.  

Himchan arrived right behind you, opening the door as soon as you closed it. 

You dropped to your knees in front of the toilet, and Himchan was there again, pulling your hair away from your face. He remained there as you threw up, and patting your back. 

In the living room the boys had all stopped and stared at eachother when you'd run off to the bathroom with Himchan trailing behind.  

Daehyun shoved the bag of snacks in YoungJae's face. "It doesn't smell that bad does it?" he asked seriously.

You finished throwing up and flushed the toilet, and closed the lid. You rinsed your mouth in the sink yet again, and moved to sit down on top of the toilet, staring at the floor. There was a knock on the door, and Bang entered the bathroom with a washcloth and a glass of water. 

Himchan kneeled on the floor in front of you, and taking the water and washcloth from Bang, handed them to you. You thanked them both, taking a sip of the water before handing it back to Himchan. 

Himchan stared up into your face. 

"Baby....how long has this been going on?"

You met his eyes and began to cry.

"A couple weeks." 

He sighed.

"I'm sorry, i didn't tell you because you guys were busy on tour, and i didn't want you to worry. I thought it was just stress from school and from you being gone, i figured it would stop when school was over and you guys got back."

"I noticed when we got home last night that you'd lost quite a bit of weight." Bang said.

Himchan nodded. "Yeah, i noticed it too."

"Is that why you wouldn't eat this morning?" Bang asked.

"I haven't been able to keep much food down for the last two weeks." you replied. "It seems everytime i eat, i would get sick shortly thereafter."

Bang nodded.

Himchan placed his hands on your knees.

"You need to see a doctor baby, if you can't keep food down, eventually you are going to end up in the hospital dehydrated, and we need to get some food in you."

You nodded.

Himchan and Bang helped you up. Bang patted your back reassuringly, and Himchan wiped the tears from your eyes.

"I'll call the doctor now and see about getting you in today." Himchan said as Bang opened the bathroom door.

Daehyun, YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo had apparently been eavesdropping because when Bang opened the door, the younger three went running from the door, leaving Daehyun standing there staring at you with a sad look.

"I'm sorry Noona,...If i'd known i wouldn't have kept pushing the food on you."

You smiled weakly. 

"It's okay Dae."

Himchan helped you to the couch, then went to call the doctor. 

Bang and Daehyun sat down next to you on the couch.

Bang reached over and placed a hand on your forehead.

"No fever."

You shook your head. "I haven't had one the whole time i've been sick."

He patted your leg and stood up. "I better go talk to the other kids." he said with a smile,"i know they're curious." He went down the hall toward the bedrooms.

You leaned back against the couch pillows and let your head roll onto Daehyuns shoulder.

You were tired and drained, and truth be told, all this being sick had made you really weak.

"Can i get you anything?" he asked, leaning his head against yours.

"No, i'm okay, but thank you."

After a few minutes Himchan returned, and squatted on the floor by your legs taking your hands in his. 

"Hey you," he said softly, "They said to bring you in , in about an hour, so lets get ready ok?"

You lifted your head from Dae's shoulder and nodded, and they both helped you to your feet and you headed to your and Himchan's room to get dressed.