5 years later....

I'm worried...

Himchan entered the house to find Zoey coloring on the living room floor, watching a B.A.P concert dvd.

"Daddy!" Zoey yelled running up to him when she heard him come in.

"Princess Zoey!" he said happily.

She threw her little arms around his neck as he kneeled down, kissing her little cheeks.

"Did you miss me?" he asked her.

"Mmm." she nodded. "Look, i colored you a picture." she said running over to fetch her coloring book.

"You did a great job baby girl. Who's this?" he asked pointing to one of the stick figures she'd drawn.

"That's you." she said beaming.

"Ahh, it looks just like me, very handsome." he said smiling.

Zoey giggled.

"When can we go with you on your tour again Daddy?"

"When your brother gets a little bigger, okay?"

"Okay." she said kissing him on the cheek. "Where's everyone else?"

"They'll be here a little later. Where's Mommy?"

"In the nursery with Jae, he's being grouchy."

Himchan chuckled.

"I got you something." he said, handing her a toy camera.

Her eyes widened and she grinned at him.

"Where's it from?"

"Japan." Himchan said standing up. 

"Now i can take pictures like you."

"Mmm." he said nodding.

Himchan picked up the boquet of roses he'd left by the front door.

"Are those for Mommy?" Zoey whispered loudly.

Himchan laughed. "Yes, want to help me give them to her?" he said bending down to scoop her up.

He headed toward the nursery and quietly opened the door.

You heard the door creak and turned around to see Himchan holding Zoey at the door, both of them wearing identical smiles.

"Himchan." you said happily.

"Look Mommy, Daddy brought you flowers!"

"Cuz  beautiful girls need pretty flowers, right Zoey?" 

"Mmm." she agreed nodding.

Himchan set Zoey down on the floor and walked over to you, pulling you into his arms, holding you tightly.

"god you smell good." you whispered.

He chuckled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He leaned down to kiss you, his mouth pressed hard against yours, your arms around his neck.

"Smile Mommy and Daddy, i'm gonna take your picture." Zoey said suddenly returning to the room with her camera.

Himchan slowly pulled away, kissing you on the cheek before turning to Zoey.

"Ok, ready." he said.

Zoey pushed the button on her camera, then ran off giggling.

He smiled and turned back to you. 

"How are you doing?" he asked cupping your face with his hands.

"Good, tired, but good. Jae is teething so he's been grouchy."

Himchan walked over to the crib and picked up the fussy boy.

"Have you been giving Mommy a hard time while i was away?" he said in a silly voice.

 

You stood and watched as Himchan paced in front of the crib with the boy in his arms. 

Zoey was already 5 years old, and Jae was nearly 10 months old.

B.A.P was busy as ever, but they were still enjoying their work. 

At first, it had been hard, when Zoey was old enough to understand that Himchan had to go away for awhile, she would make a fuss, but eventually she realized that he would be back, and you both talked to Himchan every night, so it helped. On occasion, you and Zoey would go with the boys on some of the tours. All in all, you had all adjusted to this way of life, and though it was difficult at times, you wouldn't give it up for anything. Having Himchan and Zoey, now little Jae, and the rest of the B.A.P members, ...you couldn't imagine your life without any of them.

 

You continued to watch as Himchan rocked Jae in his arms, singing softly to him, just like he had to Zoey when she was little.  In a matter of minutes, Jae was asleep, and Himchan tucked him in, and you both headed out to the living room. 

"I still love watching you with the kids." you said wrapping your arms around his waist, your head resting against his chest. "It always amazes me how quick they would calm down when they hear your voice, though i can't blame them." you said smiling up at him.

"I still can't believe how lucky i am." he responded kissing the top of your head. "and i am still as in love with you today as i was the day i married you. Thank you for all that you do, and all that you put up with. Thank you for being so strong, and thank you for loving me."

He pulled you tighter against him. 

"Thank you." You said. "You work so hard, so long, and with so little sleep, but you always make time for us, no matter what. I appreciate everything you do for us Himchan, i really do."

He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Just then the front door opened. The other boys had finally made it back.

"Uncle Bang!" Zoey shouted.

"Zoey!" Bang shouted in return.

Bang picked her up, a bag under one arm and Zoey in the other, as the rest of the boys shuffled their way in, obviously exhausted, but glad to be home. 

One by one, they dropped their bags off in the middle of the entry way, as had become the custom of their return home, where they would sit, until sometime tomorrow afternoon when everyone had recovered.

It got loud, as everyone began talking all at once. That was one of the many things you missed when the boys were away. It was so quiet with them gone, you loved the sound of a houseful of people. You missed the smell of Dae's coffee brewing in the morning, you missed tripping over Zelo's skateboards, and JongUps dumbells, seeing Yongguk's light on late at night as he was composing, hearing Youngjae's laugh, and the bickering and joking between all the boys.

After getting hugs from all the boys, and everyone asking about Jae, you watched as Zoey was passed around, chatting excitedly from one boy to the next. 

"Uncle Bang, i saw you on tv,.... Dae, i made you a cookie today,.... Youngjae, look at my new camera,..... Jongup will you play with me tomorrow?, ...Zelo, can you teach me to skateboard?"

The boys slowly got settled, everyone showered and got ready for bed. 

After making everyone a snack, you made your way into the living room, just as Daehyun came running down the hall with Zoey, making airplane noises as he made Zoey "fly" , into a pile of stuffed animals. 

"Where did all that come from?" you asked Zoey pointing to the toys.

"The boys got 'em for me." she said grinning from the middle of the pile.

"Did you say thank you?"

"Oh...no..i forgot...." she said jumping up. 

She started to run down the hall, then stopped, turning back to Daehyun.

"Thank you Uncle Dae." she said wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so cute Zoey, will you be my girlfriend?" Dae said.

"No way!" came Himchan's voice from the kitchen.

Daehyun faked a pout, and Zoey laughed, running down the hall to find the other boys.

"Aww hyung." Dae whined. 

Himchan walked in and put Daehyun in a head lock, and the wrestling began.

Bang came down the hall, Zoey in his arms, followed by the other boys.

"Look at those two Zoey, tell them to grow up." Bang said pointing to Dae and Himchan.

"You two better stop before you break something." Zoey said in her most adult like voice.

Everyone laughed.

 

Zoey yawned and began rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy, can we have a movie night tonight?" she asked you.

"Oh, i don't know baby, i think the boys are tired, maybe another night."

"Sounds good to me." Dae said. "I'm up for movie night."

The rest of the boys quickly agreed, and in no time, the living room floor was covered in sleeping bags, pillows and snacks.

Himchan lay down next to you, wrapping his arms around you, as you watched Zoey.

She moved from one person to another, taking their "pictures" with her camera, having snacks with Daehyun and Youngjae, to having pillow fights with Jongup, and Zelo, and climbing over Bang, who kept tickling her. 

"Yah! You guys stop giving her junk food." Himchan scolded, "You're going to give her cavities....be careful with those pillows, you're going to knock her over."

She ran over and gave Himchan a kiss. "I love you Daddy." she said.

"Aww, i love you too Princess." Himchan said kissing her forehead.

 

You snuggled against Himchan, happy and at ease, and drifted off , to the sound of Zoey's giggles, Jae's soft snores coming from the baby monitor,  the boys chatter and laughter, and Himchan's arms around you. Thankful, for the family that you had, with Himchan, Zoey, Jae and the rest of the boys. Thankful for the 6 sets of eyes, always watching out for you and Zoey and Jae.  Knowing that you could face whatever came your way, with them at your side. 

 

 

                                                  *THE END*