Return

I'm worried...

Bang was the first one through the door. He looked exhausted, but he still managed to smile.

"You're lucky i didn't have a baseball bat you guys, i was about ready to freak out!"

He chuckled. "Yeah, i told Himchannie that he should have told you so we wouldn't freak you out, but he wanted it to be a suprise. I'll beat him up for you later." he said as he winked and gave you a hug. 

"Noona!" came Daehyuns voice. Bang moved aside as Daehyun came up and hugged you.

"Ah, and Minah!" he said crouching down to pet her.

She bit his finger and ran off.

"Aish, i see Minah hasn't changed any...why do you hate me little puppy? i will make you love me Minah!" he hollered at her as she ran away. He smiled as he turned back to you. "How have you been Noona, did you miss us?"

"Of course i missed you, i've been miserable and lonely without all of you."

"You mean without Himchan." Youngjae interuppted.

He chuckled and gave you a hug. 

JongUp and Zelo ran up and squeezed the two of you.

"Group hug!" Zelo yelled excitedly.

You laughed. Yes you'd missed Himchan terribly, but you needed the other boys too. 

 

"Yah! Get off my woman!" came a voice from the door.

It was Himchan.

You ran to him, jumping into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist, his arms around your back squeezing you tightly.

"You brat, you told me it would be another week, i was practically in tears with you on the phone, and then you scared the crap out of me by showing up in the middle of the night!" you scolded him.

He faked a pout. 

"I can go if you want." he teased.

Tears streamed down your face as you kissed him, long and hard, as he held you, still standing in the doorway.

"Does that mean i'm forgiven?" he asked smiling at you as he wiped the tears off your cheeks.

"Pabo!" you said, hitting him playfully.

"I am sorry i lied," he said, "i wanted to suprise you, and i knew you had finals today and if you knew we were coming back, you wouldn't have been able to concentrate." 

He kissed your nose as your feet touched back down on the floor.  You clung to him, not ready to let go yet. 

The others said their goodnights, exhausted, and glad to be home, they were ready for bed.

"C'mon" Himchan said taking your hand and pulling you to your room.