Not again...

I'm worried...

You'd only been asleep a couple hours when you woke up. 

Your stomach was swimming again and you sat up in bed. 

Not again! you thought.

You closed your eyes and took deep breaths. 

It wasn't helping.

You stood up and began walking to the bathroom, still taking deep breaths.

Once in the bathroom, you sat down on the cool floor, your head leaning against the wall, jaw clenched. 

After sitting there for a few minutes, you began to feel a little better, but just as soon as you decided to get up to go back to bed, you felt the bile in your stomach rise.

And here you were again, head in the toilet bowl. 

What the heck? Himchannie is home now, finals are over, why am i still getting sick?

You wretched again.

Your eyes stung and watered.

Suddenly you felt your hair being pulled back.

Himchan was there, holding your hair with one hand, rubbing your back with the other.

You finished, embarassed that Himchan had seen you puking,  and returned to sitting against the wall.

Your body was shaky, your eyes watering.

Himchan pulled a washcloth from the cupboard and ran it under the cold water in the sink before handing it to you. He then filled a cup with water and sat down next to you on the floor.

You placed the cool washcloth on your face, holding it there for a minute, before taking the water from Himchan. 

"Feel better?" he asked.

You nodded.

He brushed a few stray strands of hair out of your face as you sipped the water.

"I'm sorry, " you said, "I didn't mean to wake you, I know you must be tired."

He chuckled. "Taking care of my baby is more important than sleeping." he said.

You smiled. 

After a couple minutes he stood and pulled you to your feet.

"C'mon, lets get you to bed." he said.

You brushed your teeth, then returned to bed, Himchan rubbing your back as you dozed off.