Getting ready

I'm worried...

At 38 weeks, your stomach was huge, and made it difficult to do normal everyday things.  Your due date was only 2 weeks away, and the boys schedules had come to a halt for the next month as the managers promised, while you all waited for the babys arrival. They told the public simply that B.A.P was taking a rest.

"Baby, can you hear me?"

You groaned and rolled over on the couch.

Himchan chuckled.

"You don't need to get up, i was just going to tell you that the boys and I are going out for a bit, but we'll be back in a couple hours. I have my phone, so if you need anything, call me, okay?"

"Mmm." you answered.

"I love you."

"love you too." you mumbled, half asleep.

 

You awoke a couple hours later and sat up.  You could hear thumping and laughter coming from the study. 

You stood and stretched and rubbed your eyes. 

You noticed the boys shoes were all by the front door as you walked to the kitchen to get some water. 

Banging and more laughing came from the study.

The heck are they doing? you wondered.

You walked toward the study, but before you got there, Zelo came out.

"Oh, noona!' he said startled.

He quickly went back inside the study and shut the door.

You stood there bewildered a moment before Himchan came out of the study.

"Did we wake you baby?" he asked coming over to you.

"No, i just woke up and ---"

"Ah good, are you hungry?"

"Well..i guess i could---"

"Come on i'll make you something to eat." he said linking his arm with yours and pulling you toward the kitchen.

"What the heck are you guys doing in there, sounds like a construction crew."

Himchan chuckled. 

"You want a sandwhich or some ramen?"

You said nothing and stared at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Yah! I'm trying to ask you something and you keep ignoring me!" 

"Ramen?"

You laughed. "Aish, fine, be that way. Yes please."

He smiled and was about to start making the ramen when Daehyun emerged from the study.

He looked around a moment before spotting the two of you.

"Ah, hyung, Bang wants you."

"Ok, can you stay here with her?" Himchan asked.

"Mmm." he said with a nod.

Himchan left and Daehyun turned to you with a grin.

"Alright." you said looking at him. "What are you guys up to?"

He chuckled. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

You pouted.

"Yah, don't look at me like that." he said. 

He entered the kitchen and returned with something in his hands. 

"Besides, look what i got you when we were out today."

He held up a package of dukkboki.

You had been craving dukkboki for most of the pregnancy.

You laughed. "Alright, i forgive you."

 

You were both sitting at the table sharing the plate of dukkboki when Himchan returned.

"Sometimes, i'd swear you were pregnant too Dae." Himchan said.

Dae just laughed.

"Done?" he asked looking at Himchan. 

"Almost." he answered smiling. "They're just finishing up."

You watched them talk back and forth for a moment before standing up.

"Aish! You guys are teasing on purpose." you said standing up.

 

Finally, the rest of the boys emerged from the study.

"All done." YoungJae said smiling.

You noticed they all had bits of paint on their clothes and skin.

Himchan smiled and took your hand, pulling you toward the study.

All 6 boys gathered in front of the door to the study.

Himchan walked you into the study and you gasped, bringing your hands to your mouth.

"We weren't sure what color to do the walls since we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet...so we went with light blue walls, with pink cherry blossoms...that way we have both pink and blue." Himchan said smiling. 

Against the wall on the right was a cute little white crib. There was a cherry blossom tree painted on the wall, so it looked as though the tree were hanging over the crib.

On the opposite wall were painted the 6 matoki bunnies.

"We each painted our own Matoki." Dae said. 

"Once the baby comes, we can add more pink or blue as needed." Youngjae said.

Along with the crib, there was a dresser, a changing table, and a rocking chair.

"We wanted to do something for you. Since you guys aren't able to have your own place right now , we wanted you to still be able to have a nursery for the baby." Bang said.

 

"You guys, i love it, it's so perfect, thank you." you said, as tears spilled over onto your cheeks. "And even if we had  the choice of getting a place of our own...i can't imagine living without you guys, you guys are my family.You're all too good to me. I love you." 

The boys came up to you one at a time and gave you a hug before leaving you and Himchan alone.

 

You stood next to the crib holding onto the rails. Himchan came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"Just think," he started, "in just a couple weeks, our baby will be lying in there."

You turned your head so you could see his face, and he smiled at you and kissed the side of your head. 

"How the heck did you guys manage all this without me knowing?" you asked looking around.

He smiled. 

"Last night after you were asleep, we took out the desk and other things that were in here, then brought in the crib and other things. Today when you took a nap we went and got the paint, then put the crib and other things together."

You turned and put your arms around his neck. "Thank You."

"For what?" he asked.

"Everything." you said. "For loving me, for taking care of me...through everything, you've always been there. You've cared for me when i was sick, made me happy when i was sad... You're going to be such a good daddy Himchan. I love you."

He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I love you too... and i love taking care of you. I wish you'd let me baby you more!" he said giving you a squeeze. "So you like it then?"  he asked looking around the room.

"Mmmm. " you nodded smiling. "I love it."

"Good." he said kissing your head. "Let's go eat, i'm starving." he said chuckling.

 

Afterward, the boys all worked together and made your favorite dinner.

"Did you guys decide on any names?" Jongup asked, once everyone sat down to eat.

"We were thinking maybe Mia, Hana, or Zoey for a girl, and either Jae, Xander, or Minho for a boy." Himchan replied.

They all nodded.

"I think you should name it Daehyun Jr. if it's a boy." Daehyun said.

"Aish!" Himchan said in Dae's direction, raising his hand over his head.

Dae chuckled and tried to hide behind Zelo.

"I like Mia and Jae." Bang said.

"I like Minho and Zoey better." Zelo said.

You finished eating as everyone was discussing names and whether they thought the baby would be a boy or girl. The whole time, Himchan had at least one hand on your tummy, rubbing and patting it as he ate and talked.

By the time everyone was done talking, it was late.

You stretched in your chair and yawned.

"Let's get you to bed." Himchan said leaning over and planting a kiss on your cheek.

You said goodnight to the boys and headed to your room with Himchan.

You stretched out on the bed, exhausted, and Himchan sat at the foot of the bed and began massaging your feet.

"Aren't you tired Himchannie?" you asked.

He smiled. 

"I'm fine baby, don't worry about me."

You yawned again and before you knew it, you'd fallen asleep.

 

 

You awoke a couple hours later, and were about to change positions when you heard Himchans voice.

"Be good to Mommy, okay?" you heard him say, his voice barely above a whisper.

He was lying on his side, his head by your tummy.

The baby kicked.

"Listen to daddy, let mommy sleep, she's tired." he said.

The baby kicked again.

"Yah! Isn't it dark in there too baby? Time for bed, no more kicking." he chuckled. "Mommy gave you coffee again didn't she?"

You smiled, but didn't move. You loved the moments when Himchan talked to the baby.

"You're excited too huh. Bet you can't wait to come out and see your Mommy. You're lucky, you know that? Your mommy is the most beautiful mommy there is. " he laughed. "We're both lucky. Your mommy is sweet, and funny. I fell in love with her right away, i know you will too. I don't know why she puts up with me....but i'm glad she does." he said with a laugh.

Your heart melted listening to him.

You felt him plant a kiss on your tummy.

"I wonder if you'll like dukkboki like mommy too. Can't put that in your bottle though, you'll have to wait till you have some teeth."

You had to try hard not to laugh.

"I love you baby. Don't make us wait too long okay?"

Another kick.

"Aish, you little trouble maker." he said with a chuckle. "guess you got that from me."

He placed his hand on the side of your tummy and patted gently.

"Want daddy to sing you to sleep? Your mommy likes it when i do that too"

He shifted slightly so that his head was near your chest, his mouth near the top of your tummy.

He started singing softly. His voice was low, but you recognized the song immediately, it was BAP's Secret Love.

You loved him so much. He was so good to you, and you knew no matter what you would face in life, he would always be there, for both of you.

You reached over and placed a hand on his cheek as he started singing. 

He grabbed your hand with his and kissed it, then placed it back on his cheek as he continued to sing.

Still, I only love you
Still, I only think of you
It will never change forever, the love of you and I
I love you more than myself
I think of you more than myself
No one needs to know, if only I have you, I can live,  He sang as you both drifted off to sleep.