The wedding

I'm worried...

Your wedding was planned carefully  with the manager hyungs. They were worried if word got out that one of the members was getting married, it would cause an uproar and hurt their popularity. You understood completely. It was going to be a small event, in the spring. Your family as well as Himchans, TS ENT people, and of course the BAP members. But they by no means wanted to cheapen your day. They just wanted to be sure you didn't attract any unwanted attention. It would be indoors at a beautiful church, hours from home.  The managers had been telling the public for awhile that BAP was going to be busy that week filming a new music video....which was not a total lie. They had filmed it the week before, but there were a couple finishing touches to be done.  

The day arrived, you had spent the night in a hotel near the location of the church with your parents. BAP members were staying in a different hotel, and were going to meet you at the church. Your dress and all the other necessary items had been taken to the church the night before. The hope was, if anybody did see you guys entering the church, they would think it was part of the music video shoot.  A perimeter had been set up around the church, plain clothed police were there to keep an eye on things and not allow anyone in who wasn't supposed to be there. To the normal person, they would look just like any other civilian. 

Your parents drove you to the church, and once cleared by one of the policemen, you entered the church. Your parents were excited, your mom had been crying off and on all morning. You were nervous, about both the day that lay ahead of you, and that someone would find out and you'd ruin B.A.P's careers.  

Once inside the church, you headed toward the room you were supposed to get ready in. The boys weren't here yet. You believed in the tradition , that the couple shouldn't see each other on the day of the wedding until it was time to walk down the aisle. You weren't superstitious, you just thought it was romantic. So you had arranged it that you would arrive 30 minutes before the boys, that way there was no chance of you and HImchan seeing each other. 

Your Dad remained in the main church building, helping set up chairs and decorations. The make-up girls and styling artists were already here, and TS crew were doing most of the set up. 

Your Mom  followed you into the room, along with the make-up girls and styling artists.  They sat you down at a table and got started on your hair. Thankfully you'd remembered to wear a button down shirt so you wouldn't mess up your hair or make up when you put on your gown. 

"Hold still noona!" the girl doing your hair giggled. Your nerves were getting the better of you and you were bouncing your legs frantically and kept fidgeting in your seat.

"Sorry." you said.

30 minutes later and your hair was done. Now they moved onto your makeup.

Himchannie is probably here by now. You thought to yourself. The idea made the butterflies in your stomach more intense. 

Now it was time for the dress. 

You changed out of your shirt and shorts, and your mother, together with some of the other girls helped you into your dress. It was beautiful. Himchan hadn't even seen the dress, you hadn't let him. It was strapless,  with a layered bottom, the whole thing had stitched rose buds on it, and beautiful white beads that sparkled in the light.  They zipped you up, and one of the girls put a blue garter on your leg. You weren't going to put your shoes on until it was time.  You stood in front of the full length mirror.  One of the stylists put the veil onto your head, it looked like a princess tiara with a gorgeous lace veil attached.

"Perfect guys, thank you." you said to everyone in the room.

Your mom began crying for the hundredth time that day.

"Mom, you have to stop, you're going to make me cry, and if i cry it'll ruin the makeup." you teased giving her a hug. "What time is it?" 

"About 40 minutes to show time." one of the girls responded.

You took a deep breath. 

A knock came at the door.

Your eyes widened.  Several of the girls stood around you so you were blocked from view.  The door opened and your Dad peeked his head in.

"There's some guys here to see you." he said with a chuckle.

You squeaked and ducked further behind the girls.

"Noona." came Bang's voice, "Himchannie isn't with us, i promise."

You nodded to your Dad who opened the door to let them through.

Bang, Daehyun, YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo entered the room, all wearing sky blue suits.

The girls in front of you moved once the door had shut and all 5 boys mouths' dropped open.

Zelo spoke first.

"Wah! Noona, you're so pretty!"

Daehyun came up to you and gave you a hug. "Himchan is a lucky man." he said as he pulled away. "You are absolutely gorgeous Noona."

The others gave you hugs one by one, Bang was last. 

As he walked up to you, you couldn't help but ask. "Hows Himchan?"

He laughed as he hugged you, then he cupped your face with his hands. "He's excited, and he can't wait to see you."

"Yeah, he wouldn't shut up last night, going on and on about how much he loved you, and how excited he was. I wanted to tape his mouth shut, but, Bang wouldn't let me." Daehyun said with a wink. 

You smiled. 

"Can we get a picture with you noona?" Zelo asked handing a camera to one of the girls. 

"Mmm."  you said nodding your head.  You stood in the center, the boys surrounding you on either side, Bang and Daehyun with their arms around your waist. 

The flash went off, and the boys each gave you another hug before they headed out the door. "See you in a bit." Youngjae said with a wink.

5 minutes later, another knock. 

"Noona, it's Daehyun."

"Let go of me pabo!" came Himchans voice from the other side.

"I've got ahold of him, if you want me to drag him away just say so." Daehyun said with a laugh.

"I just wanted to talk to her, and what are you, the mafia?" Himchan scolded.

You put your back against the door so it wouldn't open any more.

"Himchan! we agreed not to see eachother before hand."

"I know, " he said softly, "but you didn't say i couldn't talk to you, and...i just, ...i wanted to talk to you, i won't come in, i promise." he said as you saw his pinky finger come through the crack in the door.  You smiled and hooked your pinky finger around his. 

"You can let go Daehyun, thank you." you giggled.

"Alright." he said before leaving.

"How are you?" Himchan asked. 

"Nervous." you replied honestly. "But at the same time, excited."

"Me too." he chuckled nervously. 

You both stood there a moment, your back against one side of the door, his back against the other, pinky fingers joined around the edge of the door. 

"I love you baby." he said suddenly. "More than anything else, I love you. Thank you for putting up with me."

You laughed.

" I'm sorry we couldn't do things the normal way." he chuckled. " I mean, we're practically interogating our guests before they can get in the door." you both laughed. He tightened his grip on your finger. "You have made me so happy," he began again, "and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." his voice began to waiver. 

"Kim Himchan, you are not allowed to cry right now!" you scolded trying to hold back tears. 

He laughed, then sniffed.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world." he said more to himself than to you.

"15 minutes!" came a voice down the hall.

You heard Himchan sniff again and clear his throat. 

"Meet me at the altar?" he said in the sweetest voice.

"It's a date." you said. 

Daehyun returned to whisk him away, and you closed the door. 

You put your shoes on, and the girls did some light touch ups on your make up.

Your mom left to find her seat in the main hall. After a few minutes someone came to bring you to your waiting spot.

"Himchan is already inside at the altar waiting, and he wont be able to see you until begin walking down the aisle." they reassured you, as you and your father followed them through some doors and down a long hallway to wait behind the bridesmaids and flower girls.

The butterflies in your stomach were getting worse. You began taking deep breaths.

Your Dad laughed.

"Why so nervous?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know." you laughed nervously.

"Himchan is a good man, i can tell just by the way he looks at you how much he loves you."  your father said taking your arm in his. 

You smiled.

The music cued, and the people in front of you began to move.  Your dad pulled the veil over your face, returning to link arms with you. It was time.

You rounded the corner and began your walk down the aisle. As you walked, people around you were commenting on how beautiful you were. But you were focused on the altar. Himchan was there waiting, with the other bap members by his side. When you entered, his face lit up, his jaw dropped open at first, but was soon replaced by the biggest smile you'd ever seen. He looked so handsome in his tux. His hair hung just above his eyes, his hands clasped behind his back. Once you made eye contact, all the butterflies disappeared. You reached the end of the aisle, your father lifted your veil, kissed your cheek and took his seat, as Himchan took your hand and walked you up the steps to the altar. Bang winked at you, and you smiled. You and HImchan faced each other, and the preacher began. You both said your lines, your eyes never leaving the others'. It seemed to happen so fast, you'd been so lost in his eyes, before you knew it, he was placing the ring on your finger, after which he pulled your hand to his lips and kissed it while still gazing into your eyes. He sniffed again as his eyes had begun to water. You gave him a stern look, to which he smiled and whispered "sorry."  Too late, now your eyes had begun to water.

The preacher pronounced you man and wife. It was time to kiss the bride. Himchan slid a hand along your cheek and tilted your face upwards, gazing into your eyes. He put his other hand on the small of your back and pulled you to him. "I love you." he whispered as he leaned forward and placed his lips on yours. At that point, neither of you cared anymore, and the tears spilled over. He kissed you passionately holding your body against his , a thumb your cheek, tears streaming down both of your faces. It seemed to last forever, but when you finally pulled apart, you turned to find everyone standing and they began applauding. Both of your mothers were sobbing.  Himchan wiped the tears from your face, and you wiped the tears from his, before joining arms and making your way back down the aisle toward the area of the reception.

The rest of the night was a blur, toasts were made, you all ate and drank till full. Your parents and Himchans parents hugged you both constantly, both your mothers chatting away excitedly. You had your first dance as  a married couple. The other bap members were singing your song. It felt like a dream, at times you couldn't believe this was all real. Afterward, each of the members wanted to dance with you, and you did, as Himchan danced with his mother, then yours, constantly stealing glances at you. You threw your bouquet, and one of the makeup girls caught it. A chair was brought in, and you sat down as Himchan kneeled in front of you on the floor. He gently lifted the bottom of your dress to reveal the garter, and , winking at you slid it off, to the hoots and hollers of the boys. You both blushed.

Eventually the night came to a close. The plan was for you all to change out of your clothes there, and you would have to leave in separate cars, just in case anyone was watching. 

You changed into normal clothes, and the girls placed your dress into a bag and zipped it up carefully, and loaded everything into the cars outside.  The plan was to meet up with the guys at the hotel. The guys left first, and you were to arrive later in a separate car.

At the hotel, you were met in the elevator by Daehyun who had your room key. You got off on the top floor and he walked you to your door, handing you the key. He hugged you tightly. 

"We are staying two doors down if you need anything." he motioned down the hall.

"Who is staying next door?" you asked , curious.

"No one." he said with a wink. "We figured you'd like your privacy." he chuckled. "The whole floor is reserved for us and the crew, so no one will be bugging you guys. Enjoy your night." he squeezed your shoulder and walked down the hall.

You slid the key in the lock and opened the door.  Himchan was standing at the window gazing out. He turned to you when he heard the door shut.

He smiled and stretched out his arms as you ran to him, wrapping your legs around his waist, he held you, as he kissed you over and over. First your nose, then your forehead, your cheek, your chin, and finally your lips. His tounge slid into your mouth, kissing you passionately, over and over. You both stopped to catch your breath, he was still standing , holding you with your legs around him, you looked down into his eyes, your hair gently falling around his face. His eyes staring intensely into yours.

"I love you Mrs. Kim." he whispered.

" I love you too Himchannie."  you replied.

"I'm sorry we couldn't go on a real honeymoon." he said brushing a strand of hair out of your face.

"It's okay, i don't need a honeymoon, i don't care where we go or what we do, i just want to be with you." you said.

The boys were leaving on an 8 week tour soon, and there wasn't time for you to have a honeymoon. You had the next week together, before they would have to begin preparations to leave, and you both had agreed that you didn't care about the honeymoon so long as you got to spend as much of that time together as possible before the boys had to leave.

He walked over to the bed and sat you down in the middle of it, lifting your shirt over your head, he tossed it on the floor, followed by his own shirt, then his pants. He climbed onto the bed, and lay down next to you kissing your shoulder. You lay your head back on the pillow and he leaned over you, pushing your hair out of your face, your cheek, and staring into your eyes.  You picked your head up just enough to give him a peck on the lips, bringing a smile to his face.

You spent the rest of the night making love, over and over again, until the sun had begun to come up. Finally exhausted, you fell asleep in each others arms.