Chapter 6

I Got A Girl

"Class dismiss. Hope you have a wonderful weekend."

"Kris, I think I shouldn't go and meet him later."

"Why?"

"I'm scared."

"I'm here."

Yuri looked at Kris's eyes deeply.

"Yuri, could you tell me who is he?"

Yuri was scared. She didn't tell anyone about Baekhyun besides Luhan.

SILENCE…

"If you're not comfortable, you can choose to not tell. I'm Okay with it.

"It's Fine. I'll tell you. I want to tell you. Later?"

"No problem."

"Yuri , you want have lunch later with oppa?"

"Sorry Luhan, I need to go somewhere with Kris later. Tomorrow?"

" With Kris? Where? "

"Uhmmm, yea with kris to, to, to, uhmm, somewhere. Don't worry, I'll be safe, kris is here."

Luhan suddenly felt hurt. Luhan was the only one who Yuri will say ' I'll be safe, Luhan is here. ' Although Luhan knew Kris since a long time ago in America, but somehow he felt jealous.

"Luhan, don't worry, I'll protect Yuri."

"You better do."

Three of them laughed.

Yuri and Kris went to that place that where Baekhyun wanted to meet Yuri.

"Yuri, you really came! But I see you brought a guest."

"Just say whatever you want to. Make it fast."

The paper roll earlier,

                        Yuri ah, you know I still love you. That incident you saw last time, it was just a misunderstanding! Believe me! Remember all the sweet times of us together, those days were the best days in my life. You know I still love you and I'm sure I'm still in your heart. Lets meet at the dance room after class. See you there, I really have to tell you something. Please, I beg you.

                                                                                      Your first love,

                                                                                                     Baekhyun.

"Yuri, lets have our private time. Only both of us. Can you ask your friend to leave?"

"Sorry kid but I have to protect Yuri. Just in case if SOMEONE hurts her."

" Kris, could you wait for me at the corner please? I'll come to you in 5 minutes."

"Kay."

Kris didn't go far. He waited just at the corner of the room.

Kris POV

I'll just wait here so I can watch her.

"Yuri, please believe me.............."

Yea Yea, what playboys always say. urghhh, Yuri, don't believe him. 

They look like their argueing.

Suddenly, baekhyun just kissed Yuri on her cheek. 

OMG, what did he just did?!

Kris rushed to Yuri and scolded Baekhyun.

"Hey kid! What do yo think you're doing! What did you just do?!"

Kris was so angry he punched him on his face. It was so hard, Baekhun fell on the floor.

Baekhyun didn't say anything. He just smirked and walked out in pain.

Yuri was still frozen. She suddenly burst out crying.

"Yuri, I'm sorry I didn't protect you." 

Yuri hugged Kris and cried on his chest. 

Kris just hugged her back and let her cry on him.

After Yuri finish crying,

"Sorry for wetting your clothes. Do you want me to wash it for you?"

"Anii, it's okay. Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, much better. (Chuckles) I think I'll just wash your clothes for you. You look weird with a huge wet patch on your clothes. Come let me help you, you have a t-shirt inside right? It's fine then."

Yuri tries to help him to get his shirt out.

"Okkkkkkk. Wait wait wait. I think I can take it off myself."

When Kris tries to take off his uniform, he accidentally pulled up his t-shirt inside too. Showing a little part of his well-built body in front of Yuri.

Yuri blushed hardly.

Kris quickly put it back and slowly take out his uniform only.

Bangggg.( door opens. )

"Whattttt are you guys doing?,!" Luhan asked with his eyes wide open. He say Yuri trying to help Kris to take off his clothes.

"Luhan!! Don't misunderstand. I made his clothes wet so I wanted to wash it for him."

"And why is his clothes wet?"

"It's me. I made her cry. Sorry."

"WHAT??!! YOU MADE HER CRY? What did you do!"

"Luhan!!! No he didn't. I just , just , just urghhh it's just not his fault." 

Yuri didn't want Luhan to worry about her.

"You sure?"

"Yes! Luhan, when did I ever lie to you?"

"Uhm, A LOT!" 

"(Merong) Then let's have dinner at Luhan's house today! Kris, are you free?"

"Yea"

"Then lets goooooo! Luhan gege, you're alright with Kris coming too right?"

"no problem."

"Then lets gooo"

Yuri clings her hand with the two guys and walked to together.

In Kris's mind,

Yuri is the cutest girl I've ever met. She's really strong. She was just crying for Baekhyun just now and smiling so happily now. She's so pure. And Baekhyun? You'll pay for kissing Yuri !

In Luhan's mind,

Why did Yuri cry just now? I thought they're going to have lunch, then why at they in the dancing room? Yuri ah, please don't make me worry about you, it hurts me whenever I see you sad.

In Yuri's mind,

Having these two besties is the best thing in my life. I know I'll be safe even though Baekhyun is here. I cannot tell Luhan  Baekhyun kissed me. I don't want him to worry about me again. And Kris, He's cold on the outside but so warm in the inside, he has a special charm, I don't know what, but its special. 

Three of them cling their hands closer.

Luhan and Kris glanced at Yuri and smiled. Both of them release their hand and put them on Yuri's shoulders.

" Yahhhh, I can't breathe!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a short chapter again :/ Sorrrry. 

Today was Exo last goodbye stage! Hope to see their drama ver. Part two and their new follow-up sonngggggg :)

I was busy this week so the chapter isn't really long.... Sorryyyy. Comment!