They met.

I Got A Girl

Yuri calmed herself downand realised that her dance class is starting. She got there just in time. Her mood wasn't that good while she came into class. When she came in, she found all the girls crowding together talking and giggling. She didn't bother them and sat in a corner. She then saw that the girls were surrounding a new kid. 

" Gahhhhh! Kris! You're so tall and cute!"

"Uhm, thanks."

Yuri thought to herself: 'so it's kris huh'

Kris's POV

"Thanks, thanks." thats the only thing he could say seeing all the girls falling in love with him.

"BanG!!''

He saw Yuri walking in. She glared at him and sat in a corner.

" Who's that? She's not coming here to look at me? Who is she?" he thought.

Soon, the class teacher came in.

Kris walked to Yuri.

" Hey, I'm Kris " Giving her a smirk.

"Yuri" Yuri said with an 'you are annoying' tone , glared at him and walked away.

" What is wrong with her?! Who do she think she is talking like that to Kris Wu. I'm gonna ask Luhan after class." Luhan was Kris's old friend. Kris met him long time ago in America but Luhan moved back to Korea. He was kris's first friend in this school.

Class! Get ready! " Ms.Jessica clapped her hands twice.

"I believed you guys had already met our new student, Kris."

"YESSSSSSS!"the female students shouted and Yuri just nodded.

"Why don't we ask Kris to show us a few moves."

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GOOOOO KRISSSSSSSS"

Ms.Jessica smiled and the music.(Exo's Wolf playing)

He gave Yuri that watch me look before he started dancing.

Yuri didn't care because she wasn't interested. She was still worried about Mrs. Wu's words earlier.And of course, she didn't know that Kris was Mrs.Wu's son.

"Yuri! Join Kris."

The girls looked at Yuri with jealousy in their eyes.

Yuri wanted to just forget about Mrs.Wu's words and just dance realeasing all her worries.

She gave Kris a ' Watch and learn ' smirk.

Yuri started dancing showing off her skills. She was very good. The boys watcing at the side stared at her while smiling like at an idiot.

Luhan hit Kris's hand and said, " She's perfect isn't she? I'll get her one day "

"Her? Ewwwww. I'll pass." Kris then walked in and started dancing with Yuri. It was like a perfect duet in the audience's eyes but it was like a dance battle in kris and yuri's mind. 

The song ended.

Yuri and Kris was panting heavily. The audience clapped loudly.

"You're quite good actually, kris."

"You too."

They both smiled at each other. 

"Good Job, both of you. Now class I'm going to announce that we are going to have a dance competition in the year end. And I'm sure you guys would love because it's gonna be a couple dance. So find your patner and come and report to me."

The girls in the class all ran to Kris. " Kris lets be patners" " Choose Me" "I'm very good at this"

Luhan slightly shaked his head and headed towards Yuri.

"Yuri! Hiiii!"

"Hi Luhan! " with a smile on her face.

"So, have you found your patner yet?"

"No."

"Let's be patners"

"Neh. We are so going to win." Yuri said happily.

Suddenly, Kris got out from the crowded girls and walk towards yuri.

He said loudly "Yuri-sshi, let's be patners." he said it in a confident tone with his cold face knowing that yuri is going to accept his request.

"Oh sorry but I've already got Luhan"

Kris was really embarrased and put his signature ' face' on.

He stared at her angrily. he knew the other girls were watching. 

"Oh really. " he went closer to yuri and whispered in her ear and just walked away

"What's wrong with him?" yuri whispered to luhan.

"It's just him being him."

"Is he angry? I didn't mean to do that actually." Yuri felt very sorry.

"It's okay"

"Luhan ah could you... "

"Don't worry, I'll go check on him."

Luhan runs out the class to chase on kris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! They aren't many things happened in this chapter..... 

But I promise I'll put some KrisYul moments in the next chapter. :)