Chapter 5

I Got A Girl

Kris was in his room listening to music until someone knocked on the door.

"Cominggg!"

It was his mother.

"Are you busy? Can I come in?"

"Sure."

She came in and sat on Kris's bed. She took a deep breath and said, " Kris, do you have a girlfriend now?"

"Uhmmm, no. Why?"

"Nothing. Kris, I want to tell you something very important. I -I -I want you to get married!

"what??? With who? I don't even have a girlfriend!"

"You don't have to kris. I got the girl you are going to marry."

"NOO WAY! I'M NOT MARRYING ANYONE,!!"

"Kris! This is a promise between your late grandfather and the girl's grandfather. And it is now your responsibility to make it come true!"

"But I don't even know who she is! It was a promise between grandpa! NOT ME!"

"Kris Listen!!"

"I don't want to!!! Please get out of my room. I need some time."

Kris's mother just quietly walked out. She knew it was a ridiculous request for his son.

(At Yuri's place) 

yuri and Luhan was at her living room chatting about all sort of stuffs. They have gotten a lot close after the incident at the coffee shop.

"Aaaaachooooo!" 

"Oh my, you're still so sick! You better go home now before its too la... " Yuri looked at her watch and realized that its already 12 .

"it's okay! I still can walk ho.... Achoooooooo!"

"hahaha I guess you would need to stay here for tonight. You better call Sehun and tell him first."

" You don't mind? "

" Of course not. Lets go to our rooms first." 

They went up and Yuri took her bath first while Luhan was waiting on Yuri's bed.

He was staring on the ceiling thinking about what he did in the coffee shop. He was so proud of himself. When he sat up, he glanced at the toilet, he saw that Yuri forgot to close the toilet door fully, you can look through inside from the outside. He could see a blurry shadow from the foggy mirror. Luhan suddenly flushed red. He quickly took a pillow and cover his head, not having any intention to 'see more'. 

He said to himself " Nooo Luhannn.. noooo"

He didn't move under the pillow for  a while, he fell asleep waiting for Yuri.

when Yuri finished her bathe, she found Luhan already fallen asleep waiting for her. She thought to herself  "Why is he covering his face under the pillow? She lifted up the pillow and saw Luhan's cute sleeping face. She found him very cute and handsome even when he's sleeping. She picked up her phone and took a picture .

luhan was supposed to sleep in the guest room but Yuri didn't want to wake Luhan up from his deep sleep. She pulled up the blanket and tucked him in. She then made her way to the guest room. She lied on the bed but she couldn't sleep. She wanted to go to take a look at Luhan.

When she went in, Luhan was also not asleep, he was on the sofa. 

"Luhan, you're not asleep yet?"

"No. You too?"

"Yeap."

"Actually, sorry for making you my girlfriend just now in the coffee shop."

"It's okayyyy. I haven't even thank you for rescueing me. " 

"Aishhhh, it's nothing. If that bacon ever comes and annoy you tell me, I'll always be there for you." Luhan winked.

"You are the best friend I have. I'm so grateful to have you here."

"You're welcome my BESTFRIEND. Sorry for sleeping on your bed. You could sleep here now. I'll go to the guest room. Goodnight."

Luhan stood up and went to the door. Before he closed the door,

"Luhan ah, could you watch me sleep first? I don't feel safe after seeing Baekhyun."

"No problem." 

Luhan tucked Yuri in her blanket and sat at the corner of the bed waiting Yuri to fall asleep. He sat at the sat quietly admiring her beautiful sleeping face. Eventually, he fell asleep.

In the morning,

Luhan woke up and found himself sleeping alone in Yuri's bed. 

"Where's Yuri?" He went down the stairs and smelled breakfast. He went to the kitchen. Yuri was making breakfast.

"Good Morning Luhan !" Yuri saw him.

" Good Morning. " Luhan said, still half asleep.

"Still sleepy huh? You didn't sleep well last night. When I woke up, you were asleep sitting on the side of my bed. Sorry for making you wait for me to fall asleep."

"it's okay. I'm a strong man you know!" 

"Hahahaha, come and eat your breakfast!"

After their done with everything, it's almost time for school. They got ready and went to school together.

When they reach the school gate, kris was there standing.

He looked shocked seeing both of them walking to school together.

He acted like nothing happened and waved to them. They went to class together.

In class,

"Class, we have a new student today!"

A boy walks in to the class.

"Class, meet your new classmate, baekhyun."

Luhan and Yuri was shocked. They looked at each other. Luhan could see that Yuri was very scared. Kris saw their shocked faces but didn't know what happened. He could see that Yuri had tears in her eyes. He suddenly felt pain seeing Yuri like this. 

Kris looked at Luhan. Luhan knew that kris was asking him about baekhyun. He gave him the I'll tell you later look.

They couldn't do anything since their in class. Both of them just kept staring at Yuri.

Baekhyun's seat was assigned behind Yuri. 

Yuri tried not to think about it. Suddenly a paper roll hit Yuri's back. She stared at baekhyun. Baekhyun told her to read it. 

kris saw it and picked it up for her. Kris quickly unfold it and read the paper. He then passed it to Yuri. 

Yuri hesitated to read it. She suddenly felt a warm hand patting on her shoulder, it was Kris's. She felt safe and warm, she knew that Kris as there for her.

She started reading it. She looked very worried and shaked her head. 

"Yuri, I'll go with you." He gave her a warm and charming smile. 

Yuri was a bit shocked seeing Kris that always had his cold face on smiled. At that moment, she realized how Kris is.

The paper roll said:"

          Yuri ah, you know I still .......................

                                                                                         -Baekhyun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter.... Sorry for updating so late. Enjoyyyyyyyy! And feel free to comment! ;)

Wolf era has already finished. :(((( But their having their follow up song right? hope that its true. And the drama version.... How long does SM take to just upload it. Gonna miss the boys <3 Love them <3